Yamada or Takemoto?

Yamada or Takemoto?

Left

Hyouka is a way better anime than K-On! That's for sure.

>Takemoto
Haruhi movie, Hyouka, Amagi, that free movie
>Yamada
K-on!+!!+movie, tamako+TLS

2 good Takemoto vs 4 good Yamada. Yamada wins.

Yamada created objectively best CGDCT anime. Takemoto only created lukewarm mediocrities that kyoanifags overpraise.

So left is better for having first place in one category regardless of how unimpressive that type of category might be.

Yamada by faaar. Even in Hyouka (Takemoto's masterpiece) she did my favourite episode.

Which episode was that?

Cooking episode. She also did the one where the protags interview the film crew, but I'm talking about the cooking episode.

KyoAnifags really only care about Disappearance though. Hyouka is dismissed as boring shit and Amagi is dismissed as not KyoAni enough.

I find Kyoani fanboys are very internally varied. There are as many fans who swear by the good old FMP/Clannad/Haruhis as there are ones parading modern, independent Kyoani as the saviours of anime.

Yamada and Takemoto's kid

Takehomo

>K-on!+!!+movie,
that's kind of stretching it, pal

that episode was pretty nice yeah, but i'd say that the best stand alone episode was the one where they solve the announcement after school

Reminder:

Takemoto for style.
Yamada for substance and style.

That Haruhi movie equals 4 good Takemotos so he wins.

Yamada. She is ghibli tier.

>Amagi is dismissed as not KyoAni enough

Takemoto is multi-talented. He's able to do comedy, mystery, action and homoeroticism.

Takemoto is a good "anime director".
Yamada feels like someone who could transcend the medium.

I feel like this makes no sense.

This too. What does it mean to transcend the medium?

Yamada transcends otaku shit. Her works are things the whole family can enjoy.

Takemoto, being an autist, is for genuine autists who prefer spergy framing and perfection over making the characters feel real.

Characters in Disappearance and Hyouka felt good to me. I'm avoidant of the kinds of inorganic productions you're talking about, but I wouldn't say anything I've seen of his fits that category.