LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED QUICKLY

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED QUICKLY....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LN9hL_tKRuE
commondreams.org/views03/0204-06.htm
unvis.it/commondreams.org/views03/0204-06.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What am I looking at?

Nothing Goyim. Keep paying your taxes

Exactly what I thought... Really oys my vey

When the fuck is this gonna happen??

Bump

So you are the user with the dog?

Bump

This guy on the left is a convert.
I'd say he is jewish, at least he looks jewish.
Could it be that the Israeli you talk about are of the same caliber?

Why is this document significant?

Bump

Nothing. OP is just being a shitposting faggot trying to act all cryptic and shit

i'm not going through 50 pics just to see if it's interesting
either post a tl;dr or fuck off

What is this supposed to be?

youtu.be/LN9hL_tKRuE

i think this photo had/has to be bullshit fabricated to 'poison the well.'

Fellas?

This photo is fake. Stop using it.

Dumb niggers, 25% of Israeli citizens are mudslides.

the monsters are coming.

from space.

Who was the first person reportedly to die in the attacks?

>Daniel Lewin
>he was captain of Israel's Sayeret Matkal
>this is Israel's Navy SEALs (Israelanons can confirm)
>Daniel Lewin was on Flight 11
>Flight 11 was the first plane to hit WTC
>he was in seat 9B
>hijacker reportedly in 10B
>Lewin was reportedly "stabbed to death" by said hijacker **before plane hit the WTC**
>making a Zionist commando the first person to die in 9/11
>Sayeret Matkal is trained in hijackings. They speak fluent Arabic. They often disguise themselves as Muslim terrorists to infiltrate cells. Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret Matkal. They are elite paratroopers (parachuters).
>months before 9/11, Lewin sold his mansion outside Boston, where Flight 11 departed, and separated from his Israeli wife Anne Lewin
>his father Charles Lewin is a Zionist Israeli poet who relocated his entire family to Israel from Denver in 1984, due to his loathing of American culture. See Lewin's biography "No Better Time," where Daniel Lewin is called a "super Zionist" by his own brother
>he was an alum of Technion, aka the Mossad Institute in Israel
>the original FAA memo on 9/11 stated that Lewin was **shot** to death aboard Flight 11
>Flight 11 attendant Betty Ong cited Lewin's seat 9B as that of a hijacker on official phone logs before the plane crashed
>Flight 11 is the plane infamously photographed and celebrated hitting the WTC by the "dancing Israelis" in Urban Moving Systems; all five were arrested: Omer Marmari, Oded Ellner, Yaron Shmuel, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg

In conclusion: Sayeret Matkal led the air mission on 9/11, and IDF grunts in Urban Moving Systems coordinated ground transport and documented the attack. The Saudi hijackers were a combination of patsies and Matkal operatives using stolen identities.
>Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret Matkal.

next time 80% pf the document is redacted, you can go ahead and not post it

Transports never appeared as this ne pas utiliser.

Capitals: E (5) + S (19)
mispelled citizens to c (3) instead of z (26)
Capitalized N in Necessary (14)
Capitalized U in Our (21)
Capitalized K in Kidding (11)
Capitalized E in Relatively (5)
Lol this poster and the image posters here better be behind a million proxies and vpns and all that jazz.

tim osman

bump

this is an actual thread

neato

This thread is interesting even though i dont fully understand what exactly its about.

Bumperino

Pavonia nest telekom answer service code = 1417

JAPanon??? Or just a regular nip? Or a leftypol faggot?

Image not found???
Lads, I had this vision before... It's finally happening.

What was it?

Urban Moving Systems was an Israeli shell company setup to conducted the pre rigging of explosives in 2001 for the 9/11 attacks, the fake "Art students" the van caught with explosives and detonaters on the brooklyn bridge by NYPD, hundreds of Israelis were arrestedthe investigation ceased all started when the "Dancing Israelis" which CNN called "Dancing Arabs"(seriously Blitzer did this around the same time showing Palestinians celebrating the world cup victory from years before and them celebrating 9/11) were arrested for hi fiving and dancing around with their camera which was on a tripod zoomed in on the Tower for the "plane strike" they set it up to have footage to control the narrative. They were wisked out of the country and a few went on Israeli Tv saying they were there to "document" the event aka foreknowledge and the reason why? THEY DID IT

Is this what theyre sliding?

ISRAELI PASSPORT OH FUCK JEWS DID 9/11!!!!

finally a comfy 911 thread?

this is a fake. No Mural. No Mural user.

So what you're saying is Jews did 9/11

HOLY SHIT
>YFW THE PARTY V& SHOWS UP

Irrefutable Israeli trifecta behind 9/11:

>Dov Zakheim
Head of the Pentagon on 9/11. Major Zionist. Certified rabbi during his short Pentagon employment. Left SPC, an advanced military aero company
specializing in remote/automated systems, for the Pentagon shortly before 9/11.

>DANIEL LEWIN
Elite Israeli soldier and paratrooper. Spoke fluent Arabic. Trained in hijackings in Israel. Was aboard Flight 11, first plane to hit the WTC.
Lewin is on record as the first casualty of 9/11. It's reported he was stabbed to death by Muslim hijackers before it hit the WTC. He was in seat 9B,
directly in front of an alleged hijacker in 10B. His peers in Sayeret Matkal (Israel's Navy Seals), say he could not have been stabbed to death
(see WND.com reports).

>Urban Moving Systems
These are the five "Dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 for celebrating Flight 11 hit the WTC, before anyone knew it was a day of terrorism.
They were seen photographing the flight hitting the WTC from Doric Tower apartments in Jersey.
Their names are: Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, Yaron Shmuel, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg. Their boss was Dominik Suter, head of Urban Moving Systems.
After 9/11, he was questioned by FBI, then quickly sold his home, abandoned Urban Moving's offices (for which he was sued over),
and left for Israel with his wife. These five Israelis were there to document the attack, and to provide services and transport etc before the attack.
Possibly only two or three "were in on it."

Dov Zakheim handled the government end. The remote control tech with the aircraft. The coverup.

Daniel Lewin handled the operation aboard Flight 11, and may have spearheaded much more.
He either sacrificed himself or parachuted out of the plane (not as far fetched as it sounds, given SPC technology at the time).
Lewin was a rabid Zionist. His father Charles Lewin hates America.

Urban Moving Systems - interns of 9/11. Israeli grunts. Arrested because sloppy.

whats dea?

Yes the whole ZOG system was behind it planned well in advance, Just like Chertoff handled the "terrorists"aka the egyptian bomb maker who recorded his convos with his fbi handlers you can see in full on UT and the rest of the internet, during the WTC 93 attacks with under Potts and Freeh

of course they did, who else would have the means to pull it off?

those buildings were rigged to go down like (((they))) do in las vegas

can u go deeper on this?

ARE THE JEWS GONNA FALSE FLAG AN EMP FROM NORTH KOREA?

DID YOU DIE? ARE YOU STILL THERE?

threadly reminder that you're all fucking retarded. Also that marvin bush was involved in security for the WTC, Dulles airport and United airlines AND insurance company for wtc.
commondreams.org/views03/0204-06.htm
>George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines
>company had a ``completion contract" to handle some of the security at the World Trade Center ``up to the day the buildings fell down."
>three-year contract to maintain electronic security systems at Dulles Airport
>ast year on the board at Stratesec coincided with his first year on the board of HCC Insurance, formerly Houston Casualty Co., one of the insurance carriers for the WTC. He left the HCC board in November 2002
>The suite in which Marvin Bush was annually re-elected, according to public records, is located in the Watergate in space leased to the Saudi government.

Archive or screenshot please unvis.it/commondreams.org/views03/0204-06.htm

I have no idea who jewing who anymore. I truly mean this. What the holy fuck is this FUCKING time line? I feel like redpills have consequences and side effects. And I can't leave this god damned place.