Rand Paul

The madman just led a one man mutiny against the entire military industrial complex in the Senate and WON
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/907395903799136256
McCain and neocucks ARE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RIB05YeMiW8
wired.com/2012/05/total-war-islam/
archive.is/9bKUr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Civil_War_(1996–2001)
mises.org/library/scott-horton-endless-war-afghanistan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt he will succed

burger, you dont realice it but its probably your pentagon pushing for this wars, not just contractors and shit

despite all your "patriotic" soldiers I am sure they are more and more beeing tempted to seize power

I like Rand.

>Paulberg wasting everyone's time
>again

RAND PAUL SHOULD BE SENATE LEADER

A real human bean, just like his father

at least it won't be another rubber stamp

Fuck off Rand.

The world will only get worse if we pull out of the Middle East.

what a FAGGOT. I'm sick of his stupid fucking childish antics.

>the world is only going to get worse

Fuck off kike. You mean ISRAEL is going to get worse.

>oh no muh israel
Fuck off you brainwashed child. Go back /sg/ and suck some more muslim cock.

>JBP
>christian

lol

>muh sg
>the absolute state of ptg/the_cuckold
Wtf, I love neo-cons now!

youtu.be/RIB05YeMiW8

>hurr durr this man is clearly a redditor
WTF I love muslims now!

Pls go kys goat fucker.

>muslims will go back to murdering each other without our help
>this has been the state of the world for the past 1400 years
>we can pull out and ignore their barbarism
>worse

Looks like he nailed it right on. Go back to worshiping an incompetent sand nigger.

Look at these shills. Holy shit.

Congress needs more Paul, less shit

I STANDLET WITH RANDLET

They could have avoided this

Hang Yourselves Fucking Faggot Cucks.

I love that he pisses off the neocon uniparty like this. These goddamn wars are wrecking this country.

Bump because there's 30 Ted Cruz threads up.

They very well could be real 17 year old brown kids from the donald. There's no telling anymore

So join the peshmerga and fight them yourself you insufferable kike

Peshmerga are muslim too, you fucking idiot.

But we need fucking wars and conflicts, holy fucking shit. If we don't, we end up like fucking China/Russia (no offense guys, really) economically, and our way of life completely fucking changes. We go back to the 1920's half a mile long bread lines and hopping trains across the country for a little work just to eat. If you stop and prevent any wars, you end up with non-violent fucking invasions like what is happening in Sweden, Germany, France,.. Europe. Sure there is no shooty bang bang, but once you are the minority, you either convert or fucking be slaughtered with blades. And if you do convert, a fanatic will end up killing you anyway because you arent a true believer. If you truly subscribe to this give peace a chance bullshit, you need to just fucking KYS to prevent your cowardly shit voice from reaching someone else and having them start thinking peace is right

Why should we care about "the world," faggot?

Not going to lie, former Trump supporter here. I would happily vote for Rand in the 2020 primaries. Would bust a nut if his dad ran and won though. But Trump's fine, I guess, if I have to.

He is not a Christian. He is a liberal. Liberalism is a heresy.

pro-daca amnesty faggot

fuck rand

me too, he's our guy

This meme is by far the most supreme

>The world will only get worse if we pull out of the Middle East.
we should bring everyone home and let the government hit the debt ceiling

Thank you Rand, truly.

Because we live in it.

>you either convert or fucking be slaughtered with blades.
I like stay here and shoot knife killers better than shoot brown skin people overseas, makes better sense to me, why spend the money when we can just let them spend their own money to come here and be shot?

Yeah that's a good fucking idea, libtard.

he doesn't even really believe in the concept of god as you imagine it. he also doesn't even think jesus was reborn. he just thinks the bible is a philosophy to follow

For all those who think this is a good idea, this is what Afghanistan looks like right now

Green = Taliban

Rand is the only decent politician to ever come out of Kentucky

Fuck you Mitch

feelsbadman... I don't want him to die

>The world will only get worse if we pull out of the Middle East
I think you mean the middle east and who gives a fuck about sandniggers

You say this, but what were you doing while Obama spirited how many sandniggers to the whitest towns in America while the media and so-called "good guys in government" were silent and told no-one? Or while this was happening, the primer to the non-violent invasion, they were pushing gun control and slowly gaining ground everywhere? You think Trump is going to fucking keep this shit from happening ever again? Once he's out, both the RNC and DNC will be right back to it, taking offshore fucking payoffs from the motherfucking Saudis to re-open our borders to "Mexicans" when in reality its to fucking Muslims to eventually take over in the long run.
If you really want to stop this shit, then you need to stay politically active and motivate others to do the right thing and to avoid the propaganda

>We go back to the 1920's half a mile long bread lines and hopping trains across the country for a little work just to eat
That was the 30s. The 20s were booming, thanks to the Fed practically throwing dollars at everyone.

Wars only benefit the military industrial complex. They do not benefit consumers in general, and any ancillary benefits that arise thereof (eg. radar, jet propulsion, microwave ovens, etc.) could be achieved for less cost and bloodshed in peacetime.

The fact that no one in the senate will listen to Rand, including when he proposes a bill to keep America from arming terrorists, really shows you how far gone our congress is.

He sounds like an agonistic theist after listing to some of his interviews.

Sandniggers and their child fucking religion are a parasite. They will spread and conquer ten times worse if we don't keep them under our boot.

Also - hmm, what happened at the same time that Obama was flooding the country? Widespread prescriptions to opiates to quell the population from getting angry or protesting the shit he and his Chicago cartel were doing? Its the same fucking shit they are doing in Chicago - allow drugs to be sold and used so the population don't try to stop the rampant corruption or political abuse. He applied it to the whole fucking country, and now look at the fucking damage the DNC has done. Notice that many of the doctors who pushed pills were foreign doctors offered giant fucking paychecks from the government then they all ran back home once people got pissed off with the crime, accidents, shootings, etc. and Medicaid cut the cord.

It was a coordinated effort.

It's not our fucking job
Kill em all and start anew desu. Sends a message to fresh blood

This
We should have never invaded Iraq in the first place but leaving it after we invaded it helped led to the rise of ISIS

It creates jobs. It creates fuckloads of new business to fulfill military contracts, which employs even more people. Also, there is no "consumer" here, only the people who benefit from created jobs which stimulate the economy and other businesses which they create jobs to cover the increase in business, which product companies create more jobs to cover the demand.
War is a huge benefit.

That's about what I think.

You have to go back

He's such a good man...

*The world jewry

Fixed

He says that all modern morality and civilization has been greatly influenced by the work that Christianity has done. Atheists are faggots who say you don't need religion but their entire morality base set is based off religious standards.

This is fucking gay! Hides hair loss?!?!? That's fucking women talk! You know what contributes to fucking hair loss???!!!??? Fucking testosterone, losers. Men grow older and lose their hair, by half or more. This age we live in where it's down to 10% or less is due to the 40% of faggots using expensive procedures and products (often (((ongoing))) expenses) to make themselves not bald. So society's perception has changed since there are so many fucking faggot men who are 50 and bald, but instead of being Sean Connery they want to be Ryan fucking faggot Leaf fuck me in the ass Reynolds.

These are facts. Stop hiding your ballness, faggots. It's pure manliness.

bump for the kids

>implying jews have high testosterone
>implying jews are masculine whatsoever
>implying jewishness is not in itself a stereotype for weakness

Oy Vey, think of the opium goys.

GODDAMN KIKES DERAILING THE THREAD GET THE FUCK OUT

>hairlets actually think this
lol

So what do you propose we do? Keep our troops there until the map looks "just right" for us to leave? This will NEVER happen.

The longer we stay there, the stronger the resistance against the US intervening force in Afghanistan will grow. More troops and innocents will die, more tax dollars spent, and the more fucked up the situation will be if and when we do pull out.

It won't be a pretty situation, but neither is an endless occupation of a middle eastern country.

Funny how you're saying this on 9/11

Well, it's been in disarray since before 569 B.C. and Nebuchadnezzar. But the problem is clearly the U.S.A.... NOT pulling out. So.. you WANT a never ending war that can only end with nuclear fire detonating outside Jerusalem near the 33rd parallel?

Shariablue hitpiece:

violence breeds violence. You can't win a game that is rigged from the get go, but you CAN make a shitload of cash off it.
Towelheads have always savagely killed one another, let them do so. If they get aggressive torwards the US we can just carpet bomb the shit out of them for real instead of this proxy bullshit

How can anyone hate Rand?

Why are Rand threads always filled with militant shills? MIC kikes seem to really dislike this man.

You will never change the will of the afghanis to act like afghanis. We are just delaying the inevitable reversion back to their natural state.

There is a war documentary about the Middle East and why what we were doing at the time wasn't working. It's because we didn't bother to try to work with the people or train/teach anyone anything. We just handed people equipment, created some pseudo-town structure with bullshit jobs to try to get them to follow what we do in America, but the soldiers didn't teach the people how to be frugal with their money, how to price equipment out to sell, or even how to properly police. They just took names, said they were police, and those "officers" just started to randomly beat people.

This was Bush and his administration - I mean, you saw how fucking corrupt and inept they were with the government contracts. Obama was no better and when he pulled most of the troops out, everything fucking collapsed. Since there was no actual managers there anymore, which is what the military failed to train the people about - law, order, management, supervisors, equal work and shit it fell apart. But a group appeared to fill that vacuum and it was ISIS - they told people what to do and how to do it, and you see they were quick to jump to what ISIS told them to do or their died, salted with the blame on America.

It doesn't matter how long we've stayed there, the Paki funded Taliban and al qaeda remnants still exist and they are just as hateful. If anything they will be more aggressive if we stop suppressing them.

>a never ending war that can only end with nuclear fire
We are already in this situation. That is the game plan.

wired.com/2012/05/total-war-islam/

Archive please archive.is/9bKUr

By making idiotic comments about a war he doesn't understand.

Fuck off retard, the only reason US is there is to control the fucking opium which is worth over $1 trillion yearly. Stupid brainwashed fucking maggot kill yourself.

they had a functional government before we invaded them for no reason

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Civil_War_(1996–2001)

Didn't know they had that many kikes up in Maine.

Middle eastern wars are only supposed to support the kike owned petrodollar and federal reserve.

I didn't know Coloradans were such liberal retards.

Oh wait... yeah I did. That lack of oxygen must really fuck you guys up.

see

Nobody cares. Afghans are literally too stupid to grow anything else.

Die you subhuman zogbot piece of dirt.

Have fun playing army

Curly haired little attention whore, I wish someone would grab him by his faggy curls and give him a swirlie

Related Mises podcast about the origins of the war in Afghanistan: mises.org/library/scott-horton-endless-war-afghanistan

sending.

fuck off kiwi faggot

oh wow muh joos, you sure convinced me.

Fucking braindead nazi larper.

Get the fuck off my board you disgusting kike loving nigger.

Justice never sleeps. Was that how it went? I'm kind of drunk. I always thought he was the opposing force of ryan paul so to speak. In a sense. Tbh I dont know that other dude.

Like I said have fun.
I'll be SITTING ON MY ASS
occasionally SKIING and SMOKING WEED
while defintly not thinking about you

Hey dumb fuck, our interventionist foreign policy created the Taliban (and Al Qaeda and ISIS) . Stupid ass fucking goy. At least the Taliban had the decency to outlaw opium. Gee, you know the timing of America's heroin epidemic sure is funny, oh well, I bet its just a (((coincidence))).

YOU'RE NOT A REAL NAZI

YOU'RE BEING MANIPULATED BY THE VERY SAME "JOOS" THAT YOU SO MUCH DESPISE

FUCK I HATE WHAT Sup Forums HAS BECOME

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING BRAINWASHED RETARDS THAT CAN'T TELL WHAT'S ANTI-SOVIET/ANTI AMERICAN PROPAGANDA AND WHAT'S REAL

Kids please don't play Call of Duty. This is what happens.

>too much Call of Duty
Yeah that's definitely the reason why I hold these opinions.

Why do you hold your retarded opinions? Enlighten us. How has America's wonderful foreign policy made the world safer or better, fucktard?

go back to israel you disgusting fagget.
oh wait, you arent even a jew, just a washed up mutt with a mutilated dick, like all your BFF muzzies and kikes, who does what his damaged brain does best; worship the jews at every possible instance and if any real white person disagree to your distraction about the fucking mudslimes
>hahaha you love mudslimes, roflmao
burger, go to bed, your feeble mind cant handle being online, go watch some commercials on tv, that should fit your intellectual capacity perfect.