Can you imagine a world without America?

>No more degenerate media, no more subversion on our kids
>No more wars in the middle east and no more rapefugees in europe
>Canada, Mexico and Israel cease to exist too
>No one to stop all the other countries from reaching greatness
JUST
FUCKING
BEAUTIFUL

a fucking leaf

Hey. You think you know how to judge the world, but do not. If you could control the remote for a while, how could you ever stand the weight of this world on your sorrows, and not utterly destroy it to ash that too disintegrates more than the finest of cellular powder?

CAN YOU IMAGINE A WORD WITHOUT ISRAEL?

NO MORE FALSE FLAGS

NO MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS

NO MORE ISIS

NO MORE SUFFERING.

I WONDER HOW IT WILL FEEL WHEN 100 YEARS OF TOLERANCE FINALY BREAKS.

WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN JEW?

>I want to be a servant for the rest of my life and beyond
This is why Cucknada needs to go

>"hurr Israel is the reason white people are impressionable, spineless, pathetic and easily led astray"

Stop making excuses like a fucking nigger. Whites and their pitiful desire to be liked ruined America and don't deserve anything until they make it back to their colonial roots.

Russia annexes all of Eastern Europe
China invades Africa and genocides the African natives so they can colonize the continent (they've already learned plenty from the mistake of whites)
Western Europe gets united under a caliphate after some oil prince gets a PMC to roll in and takes over, the refugees already there welcome them with "Sharia Welcome" signs

>t. Achmed
A world without muslims wouldn't have ISIS or (most) terrorist attacks you goat fucking heathen.

Typical deluded yurocuck
Pax America has greatly reduced violence in the west, rapidly raised living standards, etc
Without America, we would be slaves to a chink hive living in a toxic wasteland working nonstop for nothing

But you wouldn't have me.

Everything you mentioned is what's wrong with globalism, not America.

You fucking kikes never learn. Do you? Is everyone on this board named ahmed or is kike IQ a scam? You guys sure are some dumb ass mother fuckers. You legitimately think you're a chosen person. LARP confirmed! Go read more fairy tales jew. The big boys are here to talk.

There's still time, my little kiwi.

>world economy is a shell of its former self
>Russia and China bully everyone
>wetbacks start building boats to sail for Europe
>can't find a good burger anywhere on earth anymore
JUST

The muslammaniacs were killing 1200 years before the us

Muslims are bloodthirsty terrorists and ISIS is the purest form of Islam, you turboautist. Fuck you and your prophet.

>No more degenerate media
Not until the jews are put into their place
>No more wars or refugees
Again, Jews.
>Canada, Mexico, Israel all cease to exist
You're forgetting something... Starts with a "J" ends in "ews".
>No one to stop all other countries from reaching greatness
Sure, it's the evil Jews keeping you from achieving greatness. Not your own degeneracy. So easy to blame anyone but yourself. Don't worry, Islam will remind you your place as well, infidel.

>China will be the new world leading super power
I cannot see how this could go wrong. What I find odd is how the White House Insider warned of this. I wonder how they knew.

DELET THIS
OUR COMMUNIST MEDIA DOESN'T REPRESENT ALL KIWIS

ISIS

ISRAELI

SECRET

INTELLIGENCE

SERVICE
MOSSAD RUNS ISIS

lol same guy. your threads are garbage and your sauce is weak. if I were you Id hang myself from an africans dick frenchie

And? Jews are bloodthirsty rats. You're thinking in binary (The Jews are the murderers, not the Muslims!) the reality is they're both killers.

Fuck off cunt

Nope. I don't believe that. I think jews are fucking demonizing muslims to get sympathy in their genocide over palestine.

FUCK KIKES

Fuck muslims and kikes desu. Worthless sandniggers.

>the jews still exist

no retard its not just us you need to worry about, the british roths child jews still running around doesnt make us the only problem.

Nah. I don't think like that. Muslims are far superior to jews.

Then you're a retard. Just read the Qu'ran and the ahadith.

True

Its okay. Muslims are far superior to Jews.

Palestinians are the chosen people. not jews.

>Achmed doesn't blame the muslims
Shocking.

Sigh... you hopeles retard. The people dragging us down will still create the same misery all over again.

Muhammad ate pork btw and lusted after a 9-year-old girl btw.

correct, this is now a Northwest American Republic thread.

That's ok. It's not about that. It's about the fact The jews are foretold to be the scum and our slaves. Palestinians are the chosen to have jew slaves.

When Christians decide to glass that kitty litter your call your land, we'll make sure both Palestine and Israel can be seen sparkling from space.

OP nice post

Not gonna happen. Israel will fall. It's been Trumps plan for decades.

Thanks

This is closer than you think.

Jews would just use another golem.

Please annex me and my shithole or at least run some cia shit to get residential schools reopened.

this

the word nigger would be gone

Oh fuck off Kim. Let us know when your ICBMs stop falling into the water.

Thank you

EU strong, will stop all enemies

You'd be part of Red China without the US

You forgot
>No more Americans

this

>withou
On one hand you'd lose all the cool innovations like harnessed electricity and the internet but on the other no super power golem for ((((them)))) to point at an object and say "smash"

>Canada cease to exist

We don't even have any enemies, all the strong countries have been our allies in the major wars.

We held our own just fine before all of that cold war bullshit gave rise to the superpower, and we consciously did not participate in M.A.D. in order to have a buffer zone between the mainlands of the two superpowers.

But we could easily create enough nuclear weapons and submarines to shatter any nation that attacked us, if we had to create such contingencies.

And besides, we never turned our backs on France or Britain, they wouldn't turn their backs on us, and they're both strong enough that no major power could really fuck with them in any meaningful way without the expense of doing so outweighing any benefit.

The world doesn't actually run on memes.