youtube.com/watch?v=f4UqC6gAIe8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbcCUHIiw9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let me help you find your way home...

Influence is a better word than control i think

its no longer paranormal with doctor shit. They been doing this since 'Nam

witch*

Everything was fine, /x/ was contained to its own board, until Dickless shut off the protection grid.

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT AGAIN

awake as fuck

Don't be foolish, they have cloud seeding plains and they've already accused the hurricanes of being cloud seeded.

who is they?

Conspiratard networks... us.

ah. Yes it fits too perfectly into the "global warming" oh wait "climate change" narrative with the ultimate goal of global carbon taxes ruled by the UN

Is this true?

sensujones

So shooting the hurricane wasn't a dumb idea, they were just using the wrong tech... hmmm

assuming that these lasers can stop hurricanes. From this video, it appears that the lasers can only start them

CIA Director Brennan Admits They Are Using Geoengineering around the globe. He admits they are spraying aerosol particles in the atmosphere to allegedly reflect sun light.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbcCUHIiw9I

>not SecDef (((Cohen)))
sad! many such cases!

He never said they were doing it, just studying possibilities.

ah yea because they arent testing it in the actual atmosphere. Dr kaku slips and says "we are firing beams into the sky"

Where else are they going to test it? In the UN biodome? Dark side of the moon? Slave colony on Mars?

I was being sarcastic. They are obviously testing this in the sky. Theyve already admitted to using it in the examples listed in this video - vietnam, chernobyl, China

of course he was fucking right he is everytime

Brennan admits to mas poisoning of plants, soil, and air to target goyim, wll thw while he spends his time taking ancedotes and (((they))) take them too and how do you respond? nothing

> more deranged alex jones horseshit
> michio kaku... REALLY???
> faggot who appears regularly on coast to coast am, spitting out meaningless gibberish and popular fiction tripe
> literally couldnt science his way out of a wet paper bag
> makes bill nye look like a macarthur grant recipient
> hasnt published a scholarly paper since the 80s
> all his theories were demonstrated to be trash
> now writes books for retarded scientifically illiterate, easily impressed rubes
> actually publishes books about paranormal shit, ESP, and star trek science fiction crap like "PHASERS" while earnestly pretending it has any basis in reality.
> a believer in hokum, bullshit and crap science fiction
> lives in a world of fantasy where he is still relevant
> alex jones is there with george nourry to cup his balls and tell him he is still a scientist

get bent.

yeah and pol can summon ancient gods with memes
your point?

;)

Not really, since the ionsphere has to be balanced, if you positively charge a place with the ions (aka shoot the laser somewhere) the negatively charged ions will flow in (positive attracts negative), thus creating a current moving in the opposite direction to which will result in less ions somewhere else, but exactly opposite to the place you shoot the ions towards too (it can be tracked). In short words, if you shoot some place to make it rain... the water will have to come from somewhere else, being moved by the ions and if you manage to do it several times, you can create droughts.
>Note: the only way this can work is in an spherical planet,where the charges will never hit a ground state

interesting

The moon and sun are circular, so I dont understand why the earth wouldnt be an orb.

If current flows to ground state, why should you ionize the atmosphere if it'll end up dissipating, instead of doing "work"?

If the CIA can do it, can anyone else do it too? I mean I would expect that from the CIA, but something tells me they aren't the worst of the worst.

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966,
Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game
while playing for the Polk High School Panthers
in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School,
including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds
against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

"Lasers" is for the mentally handicapped. The reality is that it's a lie, and the truth is that they use ELF and EMF to create resonance and use the natural magnetic fields in the sky to ionize and alter the air to attract water particles to collect in one local place. Then they can guide that fabricated weather with lasers and negative ELF.

The American military made it rain in nam by seeding clouds with a plane it was called operation pop eye I believe

cookie people