USA debt 20.164 trillion $

Oohh saay can you see, how broke ass are wee...

usdebtclock.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM
usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Monetary_Theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

croatia piping up.

Kill the Rothschilds.

End the debt.

No more income tax.

Blow up Israel.

i hope we get so broke that people start to realize we would be in a much better state if not for muds

our currency is debt based

If we were ever to pay off our debt, the economy would crash.

It's not like we owe that shit anyway, you think the countries that own our debt would ever call it in, you think the other countries of the world would completely crash their economies and the world's largest consumer country?

We have the world by the balls.

>Implying debt isn't an artificial construct
>Implying money isn't an artificial construct
>Implying ownership isn't an artificial construct

We tend to elect a democrat every other election or every two
Then they spam the country with gibs me dats and that increases 10 fold during their re-election campaign period.

Nothing the citizens can do about it, I pay my taxes I do everything. Our government just spends so much fucking money on social programs and other useless shit

But at least I can afford bread, croatia

That's usually after a republican gets into a war we cannot win.

What did kek meme by this

Bread is for poor people. Cheapest form of carbs there is.

Nah, they'll find a way to spin it on Trump, Russia and elusive white supremacists

Checked

> When yo so broke, just just gotta raise the debt ceiling.

itt: people who do not understand debt

foreign countries don't hold as much of that debt as you think

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM

Why did you make your song rhyme? The original doesn't rhyme there.

well that scalleted quickly

>Stop government debt
>Stop funding the government
Which is it?

You don't need debt to fund a government you fucking subversive kike.

Executive Order 11110.

Kys.

Who the fuck is going to call our debt?

Get fucked.

lmao how does that even work just walk away lmaooooooo

>car loans bubble
>mortgage/housing bubble
>stock market bubble, especially tech stocks again
>student loans bubble

Evil foreigner is to blame meme is not going to work this time.

usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
Tbh, it doesn't look well for basically all countries. The whole fucking world is in debt. Will it just go on forever, or will we all burn at the same time.

>implying those things to have real world application. You fuckin hippy bullshit don't fly for most normal folk fukwad.

Come get some NIGGER

Went up by almost $400 billion when they passed disaster relief stuff days ago, purposely added unrelated debt stuff into it

If our credit rating drops to the 3rd world status it should be (much like the 3rd world country we currently are), it will create a large global economic vacuum, and depression, allowing another country to step in and fill the vacuum.
Guess which country owns our debt, and has just unveiled its own resource-backed currency? Chyna.

It may very well be likely that Chyna will not let their memes become dreams.

WIth liberty and justice for all....

>Trump is a great businessman they said
>Trump will fix that nigger Obama's mess they said
>Trump with ram his fist up China's ass they said
>Trump will build a wall to keep out the cheap labor they said
Trump has been on office almost an entire year and he was not fixed everything. Dropped!!!

>it's an "I don't understand economics" episodes

countries can run deficits for their entire history and never encounter any problems, as long as debt as % of GDP remains under control. What is key is that investors just have confidence the US gov can keep making payments, as this will keep interest rates low. Currently, interest rates are below inflation so the US government is profiting immensely from rich fucks trying to keep their money in a safe place. As long as the US economy keeps growing and inflation remains at a healthy amount, this situation is 100% sustainable.

Like half of our debt is to our own citizens though...

the debt is held (mostly) by US citizens in the form of bonds (you know that check thing your grandfather gave you for christmas but you werent able to spend)

AYYYYYYYY
When the US collapses due to the feds popping the biiiiiig Obamabubble we made (Mmm, dem artificially low rates) it will be game, fucking over. It'll be the last Jewish sweep of the masses before our economy collapses (and the world will follow with it).

I always liked Mad Max tho'.

No problemo, just fire up the presses and print that shit off.

It'll take years, but nobody ever got anywhere being a quitter.

>the world owes more money to itself then it has
oops haha

>Oohh saay can you see, how broke ass are wee...
>does not understand that money is created ex nihilo.

And it will go up again on October 1st since it is the first day of your new fiscal year and when 2017/18 budget gets active.

>the world owes more money to the jews then it has

Capitalism and America are on its death throes.

> Capitalism
Corporatism / Crony Capitalism

When you include the debt it owes to its citizenry (social security, et. al), it's far more. Pic related.

lol I remember when it was lik 12 trillion.

>believing this

Hehe start a war, theres money in that.

Bronies are gross.

If Trump declared bankruptcy for America, and then got shot like Kennedy, would you worship him?

>Implying Croatia would ever have access to 1/20th of that credit
>Implying we have BB credit rating like you
>GDP on tier with 48th GDP state
>GDP per capita one fucking third of our shittiest state

How can Croatians even compete?

>mfw we start another world war just to avoid paying our denbts

Debt? What debt?

Wealth? What wealth?

>not knowing about the power of MMT
>implying that we can ever go broke as long as we print our own currency

How adorable.

>implying Canada isn't an artificial construct

It doesn't matter. Money isn't real. It's not backed by anything. The Federal Reserve is a computer with infinite money

>Oohh saay can you see, how broke ass are wee...
and what are our creditors going to do if we don't pay? go to war with us?

Yeah, just ask Zimbabwe and the Weimar Republic their thoughts on that

Yeah, automation and computers had nothing to do with the gap exploding in the late 80s. It was purely gold.

You don't print your own money. A private entity committed only to Israel does that.

Kneel.

We here in the US are going to break $103 tril. in net government debt in a few weeks (my estimate). What are you lads gonna do to celebrate?

>Yeah, just ask Zimbabwe and the Weimar Republic their thoughts on that
WTF would wrestlers know about economics?

US DEBT HIT $20 TRILLION FOR FIRST TIME

THANKS TRUMP!

>What are you lads gonna do to celebrate?
fireworks to remind myself of our overwhelming military superiority.

Let the yamulkas hit the FLOOOOOOR!

In a historical sense that's not true both parties spend lots of money Reagan infamously raised taxes and spending a lot and more importantly usher in an unprecendented increases in the national debt every year.

Did you know that historically the u.s. actually had very low debt to spending ratio. Nowadays most spending is just automatically assumed to be financed by debt and like someone with a bad credit card shopping addiction we buy anything we want.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Who operated the computers? Oh shit that's right the workers.

>US DEBT HIT $20 TRILLION FOR FIRST TIME
oh know. hyper inflation will turn that into 20 bucks before the debt itself becomes a problem

>OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
good luck getting me to pay you back when I have a shotgun and you have a pocket knife.

Nice. After building this nation and having trillions in surplus taxes, we let a bunch of Jews kike us out of all our money and go trillions INTO debt because of (((9-11))) and how appropriate given today is the anniversary.

I'm a burger too user. I won't even be able to pay my hookers, let alone our debtors.

You retarded, underaged faggots gtfo and go back to reeeddit. You don't belong here.

You post quality is garbage, even for Sup Forums standards, and even for Americans.

You're worse than leafs

Except half of it was Obama. This is why you can't trust niggers with money. If you look at the projections Trump's cut our expected debt for 2021 in half. Hopefully he can do even better in time.

>can't even win Afghanistan
US hegemony will vanish this century and we're all in for a bad time when it does

>Implying debt is suppose to be 0 all the time

Lets keep it simple OP seeing you are quite retarded to, if you have 20$ you can go to the bank an say I have 20$ can i please borrow another 20$ and your investment is safe because i have this first 20$ to pay you back if i need to, then you go off buy something worth 40 dollars effectively doubling your working capital as long as you can make your repayments and handle the interest debt is a smart way of using money.

TL:DR Debt = doubling your money minus interest of course if you manage it safely

>pic related, its you OP

Here's a (You), since you can't seem to follow along.

We don't need to win as long as we glass some sandniggers, apparently.

My nigger, no one has fucking conquered that shithole, despite many occupations. Alexander the Great on forward tried. Them backwards mountain sandniggers are too tribal to care about toppling of their """"""""central government"""""""""

You do realize that democrats reduce the deficit and republicans increase it, right?

It's the republicans who are responsible for the debt, not the democrats.

Spoilers: Obama reduce the deficit massively following GWB (republican party) collapsing the economy and bringing the country into unprecedented levels of debt through unbacked spending. Same thing with Reagan, who spent through the fucking nose and refused to pay for it.

and whos going to be the repo man for all that

That only looks extreme by comparison, if you were you show a cross section of say 1970-1990 it would be some what comparable

Except wrong. The debt was incurred by George W Bush during his presidency.

The deficit was reduced every single year Obama was in office, by 75% by the time he was done with his terms.

not particularly, croatia

You need to do more math, and post sources.

bait me harder

wrong sweetie

>You do realize that
ur gay and nobody likes u

See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Monetary_Theory

>Modern Monetary Theory (MMT or Modern Money Theory, also known as Neo-Chartalism) is a macroeconomic theory that describes and analyses modern economies in which the national currency is fiat money, established and created by the government. The key insight of MMT is that "monetarily sovereign government is the monopoly supplier of its currency and can issue currency of any denomination in physical or non-physical forms. As such the government has an unlimited capacity to pay for the things it wishes to purchase and to fulfill promised future payments, and has an unlimited ability to provide funds to the other sectors. Thus, insolvency and bankruptcy of this government is not possible. It can always pay".

Everyone.

We've already had our credit ratting lowered for the first time in history.

If someone was to actually call us out on our debt, and merely demand payment, it could start a spiral.

Our bubble survives on consumer confidence only. One needle to the bubble and it is game over.

here use this one

Lol Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3.

You do know the costs of Bush's wars, fuckups, tax cuts and recession don't magically as soon as he leaves office right?

>If someone was to actually call us out on our debt, and merely demand payment, it could start a spiral.
then what. they go to war with us and we crush them?
they sanction us and collapse their own economy?

lmao who's gonna loanshark us

Honestly, if we actually ever go broke your country will become as poor as it has ever been.

you don't know how bonds work do you
i bet you think a bank can just "call in your mortgage"

indeed, so you've spent a trillion+ in destabilising millions of Arabs for the benefit of Israel, causing a migrant crisis that has destroyed Europe in the process.
good job Team America.

>lmao who's gonna loanshark us
RUSSSIA ALWAYS RUYSSSSIA
>or is it NAAZIZIIIZS NOTZEEEES

Neck yourself Obongoleaf

>>As long as the US economy keeps growing and inflation remains at a healthy amount, this situation is 100% sustainable.

They can run debt for their entire history until they can't, then collapse and cease to be a country. Infinite growth can't be sustained, it's got to cap somewhere. I get what you're saying though

And the very reason the house of Cards will come tumbling down is because of pic related

>"call in your mortgage"
turns out Mr. Smith that you can go fuck yourself. Give us the balance or lose your equity and right-to-own.
>Sounds like a really stable market