Everybody knows the point of this site is to

say the worst thing imaginable in a clever shitpost but how many of you are for real? How many of you are even actual humans?

I am a meat popsicle.

None of us are real.

My cousin DIED at Sandy Hook you asshole

it's just a joke, we are a board of peace :^)

I'm a actual nigger

Every keyboard has a green text story longing to be typed about a black person stealing.

i run on widows 3.1 but libs are so shit it makes me seem like a real person

>mfw

CIS White Male here and live in a very diverse area of the country. America was never a white country and I personally I would never want segregation. But holy hell do black neighborhoods have fucking problems. And I don't think there's anything wrong with racists who want to keep to themselves in an all white community. Or muslims who want an all muslim community. So long as you legally obtain the property and obey the laws of land. People talk about this shit like the world is ending. The Amish do this right fucking now and no one is busting down their communities for force multiculturalism down their throats.

Corbin Dallas, pls go and stay go.

im ready to retake my country

thank God, otherwise you would be a filthy furfag.

can tell by your grammar.

I live in an area where the Amish population is massive. Yeah they're fucking annoying on the roads with their horse and buggy, but if they don't make the best fucking gingerbread cookies. I'd die fighting for their right to land, as long as they keep the baked goods coming. The only issue they really have is some genetic diseases due to a limited gene pool. They've been working on it by encouraging their communities to interact more with each other.

I saved the world, man. fuck you

I am a Russian bot

I'm actually a stack of cups

but i really do hate niggers/muslims/kikes

Yeah. Completely satire. Absolutely.

t. 5E intelligence collection agencies

what do you think about the recent SHITTED photoshops of BLACKED pictures?

I'm a lizard person, does that count?

>I'm a lizard person
I am a walrus.
Coo Coo Cachew

Just "a" walrus, and not "the" walrus? Setting the bar a little bit low, huh?