Endride

So I got the sudden urge to watch the latest episode of Endride to see whether it took the trainwreck route or the bland shonen route.
>go to kissanime because this show doesn't deserve me downloading it
>first scene involves these
Oh boy

>24 episodes

why

Best girl is back

It's amazing how you can predict everything that's going to happen 30 seconds before it happens. White haired bisho's lackluster antihero backstory number 5 flashback, the female bonding nakayoshimasho~ stuff, Alicia's flashback is perhaps the most offending of them all considering her backstory is something I feel like I've seen ten thousand times already.
Did they just not care, or were they truly under the impression they were doing something cool and original? I honestly can't tell.

>spend money to make an anime original
>make this

why? Is this really the best they could do?

They can't really afford to take risks these days with the current economy, so only this kind of bland trash that appeals to everyone and pleases no one gets a pass from the people who spend the money. Kabaneri is essentially the same as endride, a cheap clone that got greenlighted because its story and concept proved to be popular in the past, just more ambitious and with a better budget.

Tell me about the actual plot of this.

Deuteragonist 1 just wants to go back to our world while Deuteragonist 2 wants to kill the king (the guy killed his father, the previous king, took his place and raised Deuteragonist 2) and otherthrow the kingdom. For some reason they tag along and have nice homoromantic panshots against the sunset in the opening.

Gross. She and her gargoyle dragon mascot thing are literal shit. The eps have been great without them.

Faggot.

>go to kissanime
Kill yourself

Fuck you, fujo, the brownie with the big tits from the rebel gang is a better character and doesn't have cancer attached to her as a pet.

>likes girl
>fujo!

The only way to redeem this if the protagonists wee to actual fuck.

its ok show in that mediocre YA book way. they are building a generic world and 2 main boys won't stop fighting each other. you can see all the plot twists miles away. you may as well be watching Akatsuki no Yona but somehow worse

are you ready for
>the king let prince stay angry so he would be stronger but in truth the king did nothing wrong

2 faggots race to the tower of Babylon. Hollow Earth hypothesis is true and whiny MC 1 wants to go back home while emo MC wants to kill his adopted father. they get sidetracked with revolutionary army,their backstory and other stuff

Yeah, this and a case of "I did the right thing but I still feel guilty about it so I'll raise the kid and if he manages to kill me then it's okay I deserve it anyways"

Bump till watch

Damm bakugan new season looks cool

Only watching for kyuuto half breed oneechan

>actually watching endride

I'd watch it MAYBE if it were 1cour but there's no fucking way I'm investing in 2cour.

She's okay too, but she's just going to go after Emilio and probably never have her feelings requited.

I just can't stop feeling sorry for her every time I see her, so I tend to ignore her.

Emilio is a major fag for not boning her though, especially now that we know his entire motivation for rebelling against and attempting to assassinate the man who raised him is based on something the heard once in passing in a corridor and was probably reinforced by some unverifiable rumours. Fucker didn't even attempt an investigation before branding the man guilty, he's worse than Lovepon.

All this Eljuia bullying

Lovepo is somewhat justified following this week's episode

A shitty childhood does not excuse you being a shitty person.

True, almost felt sorry for her. I don't get where the hell the "execution" bit came from, like there was no external factor.

Fucking Japanese loan sharks, is selling one's body the only way to pay them back?

I don't think you know what you're talking about, also making something nobody will buy is quite risky. They could have adapted some random battle harem LN if they wanted to play it safe.

What are you talking about, the Digimon is great.

>kissanime
Go back to where you came from and stay there this time.

Shun a cute!

Underated post, I had a great laugh at that Preyas joke

I honestly can't believe this is what they used for promo art. This looks like a poorly drawn frame from the show, not a key visual.

qt

I hope she jumps on the Shun train. Emilio is a fag.

I'm expecting this will happen, but it's interesting what will the rebels do if Emilio decides that killing the king is a bad idea.

I'll be honest, I was hoping for something a little more substantial than "he heard some bad things said about him one time" to be revealed eventually but it never was and they even commented on how stupid he was being.

Everyone dropped t

Somehow I'm still here watching it. It gives me some powerful nostalgia trips, and I don't need to get worked up worrying about any bizarre or inane twists, I can just relax and chuckle.

I do like how everyone calls him out on his shit. Emilio is kind of ruining everything else, he needs to lighten the fuck up.

Good thing the gay ED spoils him lightening up eventually.

Looks super interesting.

I think it started out okay, but it's been pretty boring in the last few episodes.
Right now when it comes to low budget shows Seisen Cerberus > Endride.

I never watched this but I can tell the dude on the left is a faggot. And the dude on the right is loud retarded shonen protagonist #34654653

>right is loud retarded shonen protagonist #34654653
Actually no. He's the most normal of them all. Constantly gets tired of everybody's bullshit but still tries to be a nice and sociable person.

He's definitely loud, but not retarded. He does kinda find it hard to grasp some concepts, but that's probably acceptable considering he's in a different world.

That fucking namek sky is giving me PTSD.

The animators sure like this guy. All his frames looked nice and detailed, not to mention the eyecatchs.

Are there any redeeming qualitys in this? I feel like I want to check it out but I don't want to waste my time if its all generic bullshit.

Nope. I'm just watching this for fun. Also this

The two girls in it are qts.

You'll get to see a developing friendship I guess.

Being emilio is suffering.

Nagare returns in this series.

She will never get emilio's dick. Probably gonna die too.

don't waste your time

The storytelling of this series feels like something written by a teenager on a fanfanfiction website. So fucking amateurish.

What if it's predictable on purpose and then it turns into aizen level ruses?

Episode actually kept my interest throughout it, guess I see this next week too. The gang seems a little small to fight with the king, I hope they get to add some more to be the cannon fodder Ost is great as usual though the volume seem a little too low or just my ears being deaf.

Pic related, maybe not bleach tier but hell I'm in for the current king to be defeated and some how the one getting the kingdom is worse and delzaine returns with the gang and pull his keikaku he set up in the castle during his reign.

I might be mistaken but I seem to recall the older guy talking about an expedition from the surface to their world like 20 or 15 years ago. What if the king was part of that expedition and is trying to get back to the surface?

Seems legit, he kills the previous king in anger because he destroyed or sabotaged the babylon thing and leave him stranded in endora/andora.

Was there at least fun banter between the two protags this week?
It's probably the only saving grace of the show.

There were exchanges but I dont think it was fun. Just shun acting out his "wanting to go back home as soon as possible" and emilio with his "muh revenge". It still a nice episode.

Not much interaction this week. They did have a laugh together though.

I'll admit, I would've probably dropped this show if it wasn't 2-cour.
This kind of reckless enthusiasm makes me want to see what they have in stock.

That laugh at the beginning made me think they might actually have turned a page, it's a shame they want straight back to their same old characters.