James Woods

(((They))) are going after James Woods now. I guess they have begun to notice his twitter is getting too close to the truth. Can't have him influencing young minds now can we.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2349150/James-Woods-66-replaces-26-year-old-girlfriend-drug-bust-arrestee-Kristen-Baugness--shes-20.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IsUL_neyqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hh7tUfUrHQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((They))) are just sad, then. This is the libel equivalent of writing gossip in high school.

Any 16 year old would be crazy not to sleep with James Woods.

Amber Tamblyn once called me a chinko-gook and kicked me on the penis&she did many racially humiliating thing to me, and she overcharged me at the end

>even better

wtf I hate Joan of Arcadia now

James Woods is a piece of shit racist.

I know something about her faggot husband if she keeps pushing.

The chinks would pay trillions to get his 480 IQ seed in their gene-banks, what kind of idiot turns that down.

Uh oh! I guess that must mean he's wrong about everything now!

Does anyone really believe these fucking Jewish lies anymore?

Yes.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Even better

They are just jealous that James voice is engraved in every kids mind while they are literally nobodies.

You have James Woods!

youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8

FOOLS

We're at 60% dumb, 40% 'waking up'.
Not bad for a few years work.

hee hee

More like ignorant.

One time James Woods called me a nigger and had his bodyguards restrain me while he sadistically colonized my dear wife Lashwandeequa.

There was nothing I could do but cry.

Isnt he known for suing everybody? Will be interesting to see if he files a lawsuit

Woodsy is a good man. They must be real afraid to cook up some bullshit for the urban-retards to latch onto.

even better

Why would James Woods hit on her in the first place? She's a 5 on her best day and looked like a tired housewife when she was in that chick flick jeans movie.

women peak at 16 desu

16 is the legal age in nevada. So it is perfect.

JAMES HANG IN THERE!@!!!!!!!!

JAMES DONT LET THE SHILLS GET YOU DOWN!!!!!

THE KIKES ARE CORNERED!!!

NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!

There, there. I know of a safe space, Tyrone, where you'll be surrounded by fellow blacks, fed regular meals, receive healthcare, and get lots of exercise. Where could it be? You know how to get there. It's always been part of who you are. You don't need to be instructed.

She doesn't seem like his type

How can people have such different head sizes?

James Woods has openly been in a relationship with girls in their 20s when he was in his 60s.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2349150/James-Woods-66-replaces-26-year-old-girlfriend-drug-bust-arrestee-Kristen-Baugness--shes-20.html

He's being a massive hypocrite here.

I hope he did say that because it makes him bukowski tier and a conservative.

>"I'm 16" I said. "Even better" He said.

Well that checks out, definitely something he would say.

He's a legitimate super-genius. Would probably have brains coming out his ears weren't his head Andre the giant sized.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You deserved it for objectifying me

and your dumbass still tipped her $300

Amber Tamblyn is engaged to (((David Cross)))

James Woods is childless like 99% of redpilled celebs and e-celebs.

20 isn't underage, retard.

He may be morally hypocritical but he is on the right side of the law.

Please do share

they're white and they made a white baby.

(((David Cross))) is not white he is a kike, lIterally a spawn of satan

it's about the faggotry, user, not just the age gap.

I guess youre right. Heres him with his other bitch.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a 24 year old dating a 17 year old. I'm 21 and I'd date a 17 year old.

His issue lies with the fact the boy in the movie is 17 and his lover is 24...its not the age gap u dumb-asses its the fact that one of the people is under 18. Even if legal he is talking about NAMBLA because of the pedophile creep happening in society.

wow, that's fucking gross

david cross has the sexual market value of a dirty napkin

except that it's illegal to have sex with a minor.

James Woods is /ourguy/

James Woods isn't that crude. If you've ever listened to him talk his verbal skills are absolutely amazing. His ability to bring up completely unrelated matters and string them together coherently is real good.
Just listen to this degenerate fag asking him ''now that faggot marriage is legal, who would you fuck in the ass?'' Listen to how he answers the question.
youtube.com/watch?v=IsUL_neyqvs

If he wanted to fuck a 16 year old he would probably give a 2 min monologue and have his dick in her by the end of it.

>a man fucking an adult woman that's way younger than him is the same as a dude buttfucking an underage dude

Well a female said it happened so that means it actually happened. It's not like women are known to be lying pathologically by their very nature or anything.

Who is Amber Tamblyn anyway?

Not to date.

How?

We need to spam her twitter with this shit.

Your a loser dating a child.

At the end of the day, he's a jew.

I've seen greentexts here more convincing than this bitch's story.

You're a faggot who doesn't know the difference between underage and legal.

Dr. Amp's daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=2hh7tUfUrHQ

every woman i've met has the mental maturity of a child. what difference does it make?

>every woman i've met has the mental maturity of a child
even the smart ones are stupid

Mmmmmmm...

white kikes are white people using kikeness as a shield. half of them marry non jooz, half of whom half-heartedly convert. all this (((jooz))) are not white crap is a joo trick. quit falling for it

Hahahahhahaha. Truth.

Jewishness is less a religion and more of a Sociological Monstrosity.

An obsession characterized by CONSCIOUSLY knowing that your lying, destroying history, and twisting the truth, but that the ends justify the means, and your a good person because you are protecting the "Jewish family", like a Mafia....

I really need to re-watch The Godfather, but think "Jew" instead of "Italian".

Jews are the social problem of our age.

Based Woods.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

Wrong. Kikes are serpant seed. They are literally the blood lines of Satan.

Fun fact:

This is Amber Tamblyn's ex before she was famous... an LA area DJ who goes by the name of Deacon.

I bet he has all sorts of fun pics/vids of her.

I hope shes lying and Woods sues her in court

It should be very easy to prove he wasnt in Vegas if shes lying

>13 year old boy fucks 40 year old teacher
>nice

>24 year old fucks 17 year old man
>THIS IS ILLEGAL. WE CAN'T ALLOW THIS. ban gay sex now! not ONCE.

you don't even seem aware how anybody that doesn't have an agenda sees through this easily. you only lose support when you're hypocritical fucking retards. the pearl-clutching christcucks got btfo in 80's and now the pearl-clutching liberals got btfo. don't think you're immune dumb fuck.

He's sued twitter users for less. I hope he bankrupts her.

rubbish. 9/10 their facial features are 'off' in some way, and they're almost always dark eyed. genetic tests can tell them apart from real europeans too.

Reminder: Amber Tamblyn is Jewish and married to "alt"Jew comedian David (((Cross))).

Armie Hammer is the biggest fag in Hollywood. He had to double down (if u know what I mean) after The Lone Ranger died a lonely death at the box office. The "film" Woods is trashing is called Call Me By Your Name, a le edgy pedo gay movie expected to win Best Picture, and yep, last uear's Best Picture winner Moonlight was about a young black boy who lives out a gay thug existence in Miami. Pretty sure Hammer fucked Bryan Singer, pedo enemy #1 but need other anons to confirm.

another thing for you hypocritical pieces of shit

>17 year old nigger kills somebody and news reports him as a child
>NO WAY THAT NIGGER IS AN ADULT. fucking kike media always pretending these fucking niggers are kids. that nigger was an adult man already. there's no difference between a 14 year old nigger and 30 year old nigger.
you moralist pearl-clutchers need to die

Hello FBI.

kek

>On July 30, 2015, he sued a Twitter user for $10 million over an allegedly libelous tweet.[31] In October 2015, Woods lost his legal bid to learn who was behind the Twitter account who accused him of being a "Cocaine Addict".[32] However, on February 2, 2016, Judge Mel Recana gave the go ahead to pursue the case further. It was believed that this would force Twitter to reveal the identity of the anonymous user.[33] On October 21, 2016, attorney Lisa Bloom revealed that the anonymous user had died.[34]

>On October 21, 2016, attorney Lisa Bloom revealed that the anonymous user had died.[34]
>the anonymous user had died.[34]

wtf i love james woods even more now

checked. now fuck off.

not an argument fucking faggot pearl-clutcher. whether you're a libtard or christcuck this world doesn't need scum hypocrites like you. you just insult our intelligence and lower the collective iq.

you think 9 year old boys fucking female teachers is hot and you think 16 year old niggers should be charged as adults. you don't give a fuck about any 17 year old gay you weasel bitch

>nothing says mother day quite like abortions!

God I hate the left

Ahhh, yesss.
He was giving her the ol drum and da base!

based as fuck

Checked
North carolina?

>apparently i think 9 year old boys fucking teachers is hot
what
>you think 16 year old niggers should be charged as adults
16 year old niggers shouldn't even be in western countries.
>you don't give a fuck about any 17 year old gay you weasel bitch
obviously not. i hate gays.

More like Cum 'n Face!

James Woods is in this thread!!

More like Nambla Tamblyn

There are only two things I've heard about James Woods. He's hilarious, and he has an enormous schlong.

thanks for the insight schlomo

absolute fire

this guy has some good banter but he's a fucking pedo