Now that (((they))) have completely taken over Hollywood, is the video game industry next?

Something tells me that Mass Effect and Bioware are (((guilty))). Are they going to take over that next knowing that their propaganda movies are failing and that soon they'll have to infiltrate the game industry to shill their points of view?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

They're already loading the new Wolfenstein's with strong, independent black women.

Wut.

Who cares? Only manchilds play video games

Definitely. Just look at how Blizzard has evolved. Watch E3 and look at how many fucking gay ass trans sensitive fucking piles of shit were presented. And then if you look at some of the interviews, the fucking people. It's a fucking a cesspool.

Already been happening but it's getting progressively worse. The video game industry is actually bigger than Hollywood now, so it's inevitable. The positive thing is that indie developers have a huge window of opportunity and in a much more significant way than in the film industry.
Why aren't you working on that game, user?

>shit post all over threads for hours about the virtues of vidya
>see thread about vidya.
>season it and hide it.
>keep it open to sate at OP from across the internet
>mfw.

I am a game developer. I quit because indie game development pays jack shit.

The game that I worked on I made sure was absent of jewish kike crap, however.

throw spice on a correction. *stare

(((They))) took over the video game industry prior to to 2012. [Prototype] was amazing, but Activision brought in a new Jewish game director from Israel to make the sequel, which was nothing less than "KILL WHITEY" the video game. The same year UBIsoft released Assassin's Creed 3, which had virtually the same "KILL WHITEY" theme except it was set during the American Revolution. In both cases the bad guys of the story became moot as the true villain was revealed to be the evil white devil that while possessing good intentions was so misguided that he needed to be killed for the good of the world. And now we have Antifa that grew up playing these games smacking people on their heads with bike locks and the like because killing whitey is what the good guys do. Fuck that, these Jews fuck my video games and Moot fucked us during Gamer Gate. Now that prick is trying to gain popularity so he can come back as a mascot, but fuck him.

Blizzard I can believe. Only if you have (((connections))) or are (((talented far above the norm))) can you get a job there.

I know, I applied. I knew lots of people that have applied for jobs there and they're strangely exclusive.

Also their headquarters is right next to LA.

video game companies hire liberal arts degrees almost exclusively. 2016-17 is the year where the brain-drain is almost at meltdown levels. your biggest up and comer is a 3rd rate beta tester who is half jew and half hispanic.

That's my concern with Star Citizen. I've only backed since about this time last year, but a lot of Blizzard employees are trying to get jobs at the LA studios. Matt Sherman is a complete faggot.

>Now that (((they))) have completely taken over Hollywood

They invented hollywood you fucking more on, this didnt just happen

>is the video game industry next?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

it happened in 2014, pay attention man.

I thought they were just angry over corruption in game journalism.

How are (((they))) infiltrating the game journalism industry?

It happened before 2014

fucking kikes are at it again

gamergate was a nothingburger. the tech industry is 80% white males, 15% pajeet males, and 5% "other" (they all work in HR trying to figure out ways to get untalented hacks onto development teams when they're not trying to contain pajeet's eternal awkwardness)

Pfft. Aren't you up to date? Video Games have been in the crosshairs since the Sarkesian BS a few years back. Slowly strangling freedom of artistic expression and attempting to force pro-female narratives regardless of realism.

(((They))) are even going so far as to blacklist and harass developers that don't conform to their standards. Sounds like an assault on vidya gaems to meh.

>all about IPA's

Jesus Christ when will this fucking meme end? There's a ton of different beers out there. How come you never hear "I really love dark beers!" Always the fucking "IPA" because those pleb faggots just like to say "eye pee A". Fuck off

t. White beer lover

They are trying it, they are not getting it

>this shit
Stop
I actually read an article the other day where they were trying to bait Machine Games into saying "LOLZ DRUMPF SUPPORTER KILLER SIMULATOR 2017!!!!" and they basically said "eh....nah, it's a game, bro..."

They already have. The latest Mass Effect apparently didn't let you create white people, plus other Marxist crap. The new South Park game pushes the black victimhood and white privilege lie immediately with a difficulty slider. Battlefield 1 had blacks all over it, when blacks were barely involved in WWI at all. The latest Call of Duty has even more blacks and now women. At E3 earlier this year, a bunch of new games were featured that had black women with afros as the main characters.

Gamergate was a US government conspiracy that funneled tax payer dollars from Darpa through a corporation called Diagra to push Marxist values at gamers and hijacking the gaming journalist industry for it's influence over gaming developers was only the tip of the iceberg.

>be HR sjw cunt
>get paid $10k more than the secretary who has no degree, have $400k in student loans
>2014 comes and suddenly you're getting emails and attention from video game journalists asking you about all the misogyny in an industry dominated by fucking white males
>finally, revenge against the chad who called you roastie o'donut in highschool
>remember that 90% of the complaints are about pajeet standing awkwardly next to new interns trying to stare down their blouses
>remember that the other 10% of complaints are from mentally ill employees who believe that chopping their dick off and turning it into a pussy is perfectly natural

god i hope these cunts realize how dishonest and futile their lives were, spending their childbearing days as fucking HR desk jockeys. the only reason HR even exists is because women are too fucking lazy to do anything important

Poland (and eastern Europe in general) is starting the holy war early by resisting western degeneracy. Metro, Witcher, etc. Expect Kotaku and all the rest attempt to shit on the stuff coming out of "problematic countries" in the coming years.

Hey there new friend. I see you missed the discussion we had about gamergate earlier. Perhaps using Google would be helpful on how to get up to speed on board culture.

realistically, there's only so much (((they))) can do

Japan is still the king, and Japan is pretty based

IPA is pretty gud, I just prefer dark beers, like Guinness and Warsteiner Dunkel

So Activision/Blizzard.

Fantastic.

>Snake : The Chief of DARPA and the president of an arms manufacturing
company... what business did they have at a nuclear weapons
disposal facility?

I second this, the team making the new Wolfenstein created DOOM 4.
In DOOM 4 the guy found in the sarcophagus from DOOM 3 is the only one that can stop some brainwashed lesbian progressive shit from bringing Hell to Earth. Also Samuel Hayden = Sam Hyde.

They may have taken over hollywood but not the film industry. Funding for blockbusters is just starting to be seen as too risky so Chinese funded Western productions are going to be the means by which pictures get into Cinema.

Expect:
>zero tolerance for (((SJW))) ideals
>no homosex,
>niggers being stupid again

but also
>Chinese master race
>Based Maoism
>China invented everything, silly barbarians
>China military is the stronkest
>good citizens that are good cogs in the system get rewarded
>Governments are your friend, don't over-think it

This is unironically the truth.
Does anyone have that screencap?

Can your "Chinese master race" do anything to stop shit like this?

Kek, thats a good one.

but seriously guys, we cant let drumpf get the nuclear codes

we need guys to get in this culture and change it. its currently filled with naive dipshits and liberal mouthpieces

What is this from?

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End.

Lol, jesus christ. how could anyone suspend disbelief enough to believe that is possible?

hahahahahahahhaahha fuck my life

They already have.

Big picture: this all stems from that pivotal point in history when the Marxists won the culture war, the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the (((media))) turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have demonized certain ideas- rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Today, any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes "bigotry" and "racist".The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending. Trump is America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He is woke us up to the truth that we DO NOT have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the Alt-Left, the Marxists, and the Democrats are fighting him with such vile intensity- he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was right all along:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

They already did since 2000 - 2010.

Your faggot ass is in almost every thread

>fucking saved

Allow me to spell this out for all the complete morons out there:

Chinese companies with strong government "association", are going to be funding a lot more big pictures that will star Westerners, be directed by Westerners and utilize Western film houses but since China is bankrolling the vast amount of the production cost, Chinese values will be reflected by design in the finished product.

Do you understand? They aren't "my" anything. I am taking about pro China propaganda subtle or not making its way into Western films in exchange for China paying for them to be made.

Now kindly kill yourself for not grasping this.

shes military trained, kinda ripped
still dumb tho I hated her character
also felt she was completely unnecessary there really is no point in her character plotwise

Add Kingdom Come: Deliverance to your list.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance

Dan Vavra, the producer, is very redplilled.

I'm a lifer dev, coming up for 20 years now, and I've seen the SJWs destroy game development

What you need to understand is that most devs are numales so are passive, terrified of conflict, weak and susceptible to following what they perceive as trends.

Most guys my age are going through a midlife crisis and are trying to stay relevant by mirroring what they perceive as The Kids values- surrounded by numales the older senior dev adopts their opinions in order to try to stay relevant.

Very well spoken. I love pol

Your post is off topic

They have tried,look at Horizon Zero Dawn,that shit is almost WE WUZ:the game

What the fuck does that even mean

Nah, (((they))) would never put anything degenerate like, say, trannies anywhere near video games. pic related

While a fuck ton of devs are numales
There are a fair bit of famous gamers and devs who aren't cucks such as pewdiepie, Notch (notch is based as fuck and hates SJWs) and so on

Yes ((they)) are trying. Everything they finance comes with the respective agenda injection.

BUT THERE IS A QUICK FIX.
Since those games are now "propaganda" with nothing but graphics and a FUCKTON of advertising on it, the gaming community MUST follow only the REAL GOOD titles while not falling in the hype promoted by big companies, and living productively and not exclusively for playing games