Sakamoto desu ga?

Cool thread for coolest anons

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_production_in_Brazil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sakamoto > KonoShitba

The opening is so cool I can't stop listening to it everyday. Even the ED is so good

Holy shit this scene

COOL

Just watched the 1st episode.

Is this a shitty Angel Densetsu ripoff?

How is this similar to Angel Densetsu in any way, besides being in a highschool?

So what exactly is this creature, and why is it wearing a skirt?

That's Hans, he came to japan to live a cute life as a cute japanese high school girl just like in his orientalische fernseh zeichentrickfilme.

I'm kind of surprised by how low-key the anime is, and how this is maybe the fifth thread we get for it in more than a month.

I expected the whole thing to be ruined by normalfags swarming Sakamoto with "omg so cool xD" like they did for OPM, but why was Sakamoto completely ignored?

I mostly assume the subbing schedule and how an episode was delayed due to the earthquake coverage a few weeks back

I guess there isn't much to shitpost about. No girls, either. Fujo vibes to some.

I have to say the anime has a totally different vibe from the manga. It's not bad though, it's actually quite comfy.

Also, just noticed CR TLed "black" as "dark". Political correctness, or is the teacher not actually black and rather just dark in complexion?

>isn't a parody of a popular genre
>humor pretty hard to get for normalfags
>setting in high school
>not full action packed
>not very well animated
>almost all characters besides sakamoto are average looking
I can totally understand why it happened.

Thats how god walks.

Dark. Dark as in south asian dark or dark japanese dark. Not black as in african american nor black as in african.

It's not wrong if I have an erection, right?

What are your thoughts on the "Sakamoto is Bayonetta's son" meme

WTF? When Japs think of Brazil, they think of coffee? When do Brazil well-known for being coffee producers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_production_in_Brazil

If he is so perfect then why does he need glasses?

they're fake, its just about the coolness

>Acchan knows his shoe size.
Homo.

>sakamoto will never wink at me

>humor pretty hard to get for normalfags
I am completely fine with this, it will atleast give the show a chance to not get ruined by them like how OPM got heavily circle jerked when it came out.

It all comes down to how many meme girls there are to shit post.

That's arnolds little cousin.

>this is how japs see foreigners

>lots of females are unattractive, see how deep it is

Most people don't even fucking know about it.

Why was he doing such antics during summer break anyway? He pulls it off pretty well, but a lesser man would look utterly autistic and deranged, even lonely. People would laugh.

And just how big is his harem?

>And just how big is his harem?
How many people has he met?

Holy fucking shit this is so fucking good. Never has an anime made me laugh out loud more than this. This is just what we needed. Wacky and elaborate humor with just the right slapstick to verbal ratio.

a lot of japanese live in brazil, they probably know more about it than most people

COO LA~ COO LESDU

>I expected the whole thing to be ruined by normalfags swarming Sakamoto with "omg so cool xD" like they did for OPM, but why was Sakamoto completely ignored?
OPM was brilliant from a technical perspective and was also hyped as fuck.

Sakamoto shares the same brand of humour as OPM, but because the MC is much closer to a regular human being, it fills idiots with envy. Basically, a lot of people can't enjoy Sakamoto desu ga? because they're too busy being envious of the protagonist.

Is this how japan see white people?

>Never has an anime made me laugh out loud more than this
Under 30 watched, I'm guessing?

Why don't they live in Japan? Seems hypocritical a xenophobic country so against immigration would immigrate themselves.

>A country is a person

CR's subbing schedule, being one week behind because of the earthquake, and no scanlating group touching the last volume for 4 months made everyone forget about it. It was just a very unfortunate confluence of events. Scans resuming and the anime starting just barely saved it from complete death on Sup Forums.

It's accurate.

I'm still not over that fucking bumblebee guy. HE'S A FAT BUMBLEBEE HUMAN

Most emigration took place generations ago, when there were a lot of poor farmers and such.

So they speak Portuguese? Are they even Japanese at that point?

Dumbass.

Ethnically, maybe, but Brazilian Japanese who go back to Japan find it just as foreign as other westerners and don't get treated like natives. Brazilian immigration isn't that different from American or Australian; people assimilate while retaining some trappings of the old culture.

I was about to post what the fuck is this but thumbnail cleared it up. Goddamnit.

>and how this is maybe the fifth thread we get for it in more than a month

That's bullshit. I make between three and four threads per week per episode. One on Monday for the preview pics, one 12 hours before it airs on TBS, another for the actual airing if the previous one is dead by then, and maybe another for the CR release.

I see an upside down orangutan

>I'd have to make you two faced
that was kind of a burn

>character is a model
>he's fat

Fucking lost my shit at this scene.

I love this show.

Acchan is best girl.

What the fuck was this?

Are those her eyes or her nostrils?

It's a doll, look at the thumbnail.

Dunno why she thought about angels, probably a freaky jap thing.

people actually enjoy this trash? huh. guess you modern day weebs have no standards

Here's more salt for you.

Why did he start talking like a retard?

Is this even scientifically possible? I'd think the parachute wouldn't open in time.

Physics was kind enough to comply with Sakamoto's wishes.

Are there any plans to translate through later volume of the manga?

Anyone else try to act like Sakamoto in their daily lives?

>Dunno why she thought about angels

The wings behind her obv

It's so obvious now. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure scientific plausibility and Sakamoto are entirely mutually exclusive.

In reality? Course not. That shit will get you killed.
The size of real parachutes aren't about fast deceleration, they're about slowing you to a survivable speed overall.

>dont shut yourself on your own bubble

holy shit, i just see it now

Maybe that's a pig's nose

This part was just beautiful, I teared up a little..

This show isn't even funny.

Cooking ladies make me hot and bothered.

he's probably an Okinawan

It’s another self insert show
Why do you think Sakamoto looks so much like a typical anon in his highschool days?

You'd have to have ego the size of a moon to even think of self inserting as Sakamoto.

Anime of the season, swagamoto a coolest

It's not a self-insert show at all
you don't have to self-insert into absolutely everything, you know

Didnt he put a metal cilinder in the middle to form a perfect figure of her in the manga?

>Sakamoto looks so much like a typical anon in his highschool days

Don't think so pal.

This is the funniest show I've seen since cromartie

Nice

I was actually going to make that same comparison too.

The fuck am I looking at?

an oranwootan

Dat leg strength.

Thanks bro.

Is Sakamoto an alien?

He's a youkai