Debating real-life friends

Well I've dug myself a metaphorical pit, bros.
>Be me
>college student, with Californian friend
>Dude is completely bluepilled, "muh diversity, race isn't real, America was never white, gays/trannies are good"
>Get baited hard, reveal power level on race, immigration, social norms ie nuclear family/anti-gay
>Managed to escape, play it off as me being a traditionalist/50's reactionary
>almost went full fash but luckily cut things short
What the fuck do I do now? He doesn't seem like the kind to rat me out and get me booted out, but I worry he'll bring things back up and I fucking hate arguing in meatspace as I don't trust anyone to not go snitch when it's super easy to have anyone remotely redpilled expelled without question.
Pic unrelated, phone posting

bump

Tell him you were high on Jenken then go and kills yourself you weak little faggot.

Over 4 years ago I was a Ron Paul voting libertarian.

Over 4 years before that I was proud to have voted for Obama.

The persuasion is possible.

If you're in public college. You can't be expelled for a private viewpoint.

If you're in private college, you're a retard. I don't care if its Ivy League, that stopped meaning anything for career opportunity a decade ago.

>being afraid of people knowing how you feel
and this is why the white race is dying

Let it go and stop being a paranoid faggot. Bros don't give a shit.

Now just go learn your shit so if somebody wants to talk to you then you can dispense information pills. It's a learning process how to do this, and you just had a stupid play-fight like all little animals do.

Scholarships and exceptionally high job placement m8, public school couldn't compete.
That being said yeah kinda ficki ficki if he turns out to be a rat, but it seems uncharacteristic

If he's going to be that much of a prick to you because you have a differing opinion, then drop him. Man's an idiot.

I don't think you understand how hard headed he is. It's like talking to a wall that responds with nothing but emotive bullshit that would put John Oliver to shame, and refused to budge his positions. 20 years of LA will do that, I imagine
College is expensive m8, would suck to lose that

wouldn't worry. exceptionally unlikely he perceived it as you fear, let alone would be a woman about being offended.

But... see, user, you were just playing devils advocate because you basically agree with everything he said but you hate the fact his attitude is everyone has to agree.

not what free speech and college is about maaaaan

also he said some shit about 'jewish power' being excessive I heard and your dads dad was jewish

Ah yes, the typical:
>Sup Forums 'd a bit much irl
>muh social life
>Cuckifornian
Why not lay down the harsh truth faggot? Just don't make it sound like 14/88 nigger tier and use facts and beliefs that come off as a personal view and not some shit they read about on leddit when people cry about horrors.

>hard headed
Dude let me tell you the secret. First of all if you have to live with this guy or he's your mate or whatever then don't be an ass; your relationship with him is more important than whether or not he gets it.

But among people you don't need to rely on day in and day out, if one doesn't want to hear what you have to say then move on to the next. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. And if out of 100 people you talk to not a single one cares, but one person thinks back years later to what you said and thinks
>o shit
>I remember that weird guy said that to me
>wtf really?
Then you have had a 100% success rate.

Pay him to read Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.
I've never seen a document redpill a bluepilled person so fast. The second they notice most of what is outline adds up to what we have now they get pissed as fuck, go be by themselves for a few days, and come back interested in other shit like The Protocols or The Finders Cult.

Maybe stop being a faggot who cares what other ppl think. Girls will be scared but turned on.

That's what I did. Him being a soyboy angry skeleton Californian is why I'm worried, dudes basically a chick emotionally sometimes.
I'm not worried as much about conversion as I am him going to the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and telling them about the evil Nazi next door.

The life is too short to be lived in hiding.

Do not hide. Be proud. Fight if needed. And be prepared to lost friends. It is possible, that they are preventing even better people to join your life.

>I'm not worried as much about conversion as I am him going to the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and telling them about the evil Nazi next door.
That's the STASI model of control. I was quite surprised when all the muslim raping stuff started up (under Angela Merkel: former Stasi operative) turned the yuros 360 degrees and suddenly they wanted amendments #1 and #2 from the US instead of making fun of it over it.

So, because it's all based on fear, the only thing you have to do is top fearing it. I'd type out the entire footnote out of The Gulag Archipeligo if I still had a copy at hand and not just the excerpt. But I don't. So I guess you can look it up or just get a fire poker for when the Black Maria comes around.

That's a sexy ak. Better than the ar15 platform in my opinion.

why not both tho?

The more you have, the more different rounds you can shoot if need be

>Supported Ron Paul
>Supported Obama
>Realized the error if my ways
>Embraced authoritarian nationalism and eugenics
Sup, soul brother?

In regard to OP, never be afraid to debate stupid leftist bullshit, even in meat space. Just be careful how you do it.

>Avoid terms like degenerate
This gives you away as fast as terms like proletariat give away crypto commies
>Avoid rhetoric in general
Stick to cold hard facts: overpopulation in Africa, IQ differences, crime rates, etc. Not only do facts win arguments (a leftist will never admit defeat - don't debate with the goal of changing their opinion, debate with the goal of changing the opinion of fence sitters and spectators), but they give you plausible deniability if your opponent goes full "REEEEEEE FASCIST!!"
>Don't name the Jew!
I knows it's tempting to expose the whole truth, but red pilling takes time. (((anti-Semitism))) is probably the most deeply ingrained blue pills, and the truth about the Jews is definite among the final red pills. People need to realize all the facets of society that have been lying to them, before they're ready to know the culprits.

>don't debate with the goal of changing their opinion, debate with the goal of changing the opinion of fence sitters and spectators
This. So much this.

The goal in politics, just like with dating and fishing, isn't to catch one that one particular fish. It's to catch the fish that want to be caught.

So many people spend forever obsessively trying to convince someone who's never going to change, and they miss the 2 or 10 or 100 who would come to their side with just a nudge.

Focus on the people who want someone to tell them they're not alone, and maybe someday your friend will notice everyone else is agreeing with you and he will too.