Kek Is Defeated

Hey, I see you sitting there.
>you're online
>just sitting there
>scrolling
>auto refresh lurking
>image checking
>gambling numeral superstitions
"I think if Kek were a real god of any sort of deitic display of power the Kek thing would be by natural common reasoning a stupid concept, unworthy of any existential thought formulation, to even be visualized within any electrolyte charged neuron fire within our memory cells." - Evan

You see the common lock on a safe, or a locker lock, the spinning ring with the ruler lines to their measure and number. All the number generator is, is simply that. Playing slots! It's gambling, without the money, turned into a false god. This is why logically it is, stupid. It, is.
>remember when Pepe was just, a little online trading card collectable fun community thing, and nothing further? Got to collect them all! If I didn't have it in my folder, it's just a click! I'm participating with the others in a fun activity that involves using creativity to draw new versions of that same frog.
But now, now it has become a god unto some of you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS ARE SO SCARED

KEK IS CHAOS

JESUS CHRIST IS A KIKE ON A STICK.

GET IN THE GAS CHAMBER KIKE

Lighten up, Francis. Christians have lived besides heathens for centuries and they happen to be doing again. It has nothing to do with the rest of us if people want to worship daemons

>HAHAHA I DON'T HAVE AN ADDICTION, I'M A SANE, FUNCTIONING MEMBER OF SOCIETY!
FTFY comrade.

You're doomed. Just leave this site. It's of no use.

>faith without works is dead
I've seen more miracles through this frog god in the last two years than I've seen your god the whole of my life

Revelation 16:13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

You are being decieved user. Turn to the resurrected Christ for life. Repent for the forgiveness of sins

Jesus, why does human think that kek and jesus are competing against each other?
Earth is a joint venture.

PRAISE KEK YOU ARE THE DECEIVER

Divide and conquer

kys OP
sage and report shill threads you fucking faggots

Jokes on you I'm standing

Checked

He's here. Praise

christfag plz

Gas chamber it is.

This user is raking in the homicide sweepstakes!

Holy shit he's here

WE JUST TOOK OVER THIS KIKES THREAD

PRAISE KEK!!!

HIS CHAOS IS OUR SALVATION!

Blyat

PRAISE KEK

KEK WILL ALWAYS BE HERE