Talcum is on another witch hunt. sure would be a shame if we fed him some false information

Talcum is on another witch hunt. sure would be a shame if we fed him some false information.

That's Justin Reich. He lives in Norfolk and worked on some gas pipes for me. You should tweet that to talcum.

SAM HYDE CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

That's Sam'el Hayid, a member of the muslim brotherhood.

Isn't he LARPing as a "reporter" now?

Shouldn't he be figuring all of this out on his own instead of asking Twitter to do everything for him?

it makes me sick when whites turn against other whites to make a buck off whites

>has head tattoos
>went to federal informant convention, oops i mean rightwing rally, in cville
this is definitely a stand up lad of good character and shame on talcum for besmirching his good name

Is that one of Shaun King's black brothas?

That's Eric Werner. He's a long haul truck driver from West Virginia. Comes up through Winnipeg now and again

Get a better meme name. He's Frederich Hess, and he tried to negotiate peace with antifa, but they had him arrested instead.

Nah, make it seem like a 3-4 gen German American name. Better bait

Allen Kleibstag

I feel offended that the racist larper shaunking , better known as talcum X , banned me from his twitter feed. That cracker should be in prison for hate crimes.

Allen Thompson

it was right in front of your face the whole time

Larping as a nigger and reporter.

He's your father Shawn.

Too Anglo, needs some german sounds

Sup fellow Winnipeg

He is always a very reliable source of information.

That's Konrad Anders

He's bad news

Pretty sure that's Ryan Johnson a construction worker from Edmonton

That's Schmullik Shekelsteinman, he went to Herzlia High School. Larping as a Nazi again tsk tsk tsk

Magnificently underrated post. Have a couple of (you's)

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)