Men on pol who aren't married, what the FUCK is your problem ?

Men on pol who aren't married, what the FUCK is your problem ?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/11/7-shot-dead-at-texas-football-watch-party-gunman-killed-police-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the FUCK is yours?

Why am I supposed to be a surrogate father (boyfriend/husband) for an ungrateful degenerate slut?

idk probably women

>Thread will now diverge into two types of posters

>Edgy gymmonkeys
>Mgtows

with special guests

>Obama leaf
>Canadian Blacked Poster

begin.

I hate modern American women.

this

stop replying to these half-assed bait posts

We were going to get married.

Then I women I have zero time to waste with the female mindset.

Literally none.

I wanted to have children with her. But her emotions are disruptive to my thoughts, and children will without doubt also be disruptive.

I made my choice.

Due to my job I move around a lot so it would be nearly impossible to have a family at the moment.

I'm a gook, and I'd rather not help commit white genocide.

Over population is fake news

And peoplpeople should adopt an immigrant

Soery, im drunk

Then i realized* not then i women

I'd rather stay beholden to no one but myself and keep colonizing wombs around the world on vacation, than to be slowly drained of life by American "women".

Sure there are times when I notice the silence in my house at night or how it would be nice to have someone to always go to bed with. But then I remember how my parents, (literally) every single one of my relatives, and friends are divorced and that most of my male friends/relatives are paying child support and think "You know what, it's not that bad."

Then I rub yet another one out, remember my upcoming vacation, and do a little more research on the places with the dirtiest drinks and cleanest women.

You are cotton eyed joe.

Gym monkey here,
My last girlfriend cheated on me so I'm done with that shit.
Don't mean to empower mgtows but women are pogo sticks bouncing from dick to dick, wear a condom, that you brought.
Women are just animals that you can legally have sex with.

I'm 21 so yeah.

This

>Men on pol
>men
>pol

please fuck off back to whatever roastie hell you came from

no white woman wants me...

Not mature enough and am still in college. I wanna make sure I can take care of my wife proper.

You'll find one spaghetti, just travel
Chicks in australia fuckin swoon for an Italian accent

Nigga I don't give a fuck.

Marriage is the way to cuck you down.

actual autism

>No economic incentive anymore.
>With women working, filing jointly is a loss for me.
>housekeeping is so efficient now, a wife just idles and then does degenerate shit in boredom.

There aren't many reasons a person would have the propensity to marry now, unless someone teaches them to though memorized behavior.

My girlfriend of 4 years whom I wanted to marry broke it off because of college and little time with each other. I don't have a problem. Also take the mussolini stick out of your ass buddy. Just because mussolini said you're not a man if you're not a father, you don't have to follow his words to heart kek

Have you met modern women?
Society is fucked beyond repair.

Don't you know about sage you fucking newfag?

>date a couple girls for a year each either dump or get dumped
>date another girl for 4 years, talked about marriage all the time but it didn't happen because I was in grad school and didn't have time to get fucking married

Now I'm alone OP, you faggot fucking cunt.

Still getting myself together after being a useless sack of shit in my early 20's. I'm making good progress.

My nigga, you're me. I'm sorry, and I understand.

married virgin preacher's daughter, have 3 kids, planning a 4th. life truly is a blessing

i dont care if you rice my woman forerunner of anime creation

Living alone and being independent is extremely underrated

Woman chiming in here. I'm young but I worry about marrying late. Just hard to find family men my age

>married
>on Sup Forums
pick one

we all live with our parents and have no money

Too young

Women and this culture that panders to them, are cancer.

I'm an emotionally fucked-up manchildren loser. My only time kissing a girl was in 6th grade. Every other opportunity I had I panicked. Even had a handful of 6/10-8/10 girls hiting on me on college but I pussied out every time. Extremely afraid of change. This one time I got peer pressured into going to a strip club, I had a good time in the end but I was so fucking nervous my penis practically shot up inside my body. Jesus. That moment I gave up. I wouldn't even be able to lose my v-card to a prostitute. I'd have to pay someone for 15 sessions taking me from the very start of middle-school tier making-out to actual sex.

>Men on pol who aren't married, what the FUCK is your problem ?

Getting married in January after 10 years of dating each other.

I would say that 10 years is a good amount of time to feel out another person (I do think so), but I had a buddy who did literally the same thing for the same amount of time and within a month she was cheating on him with a mutual friend (he verified that it only started after they married) and they had their marriage annulled.

Fuck off he's full.

Only to a certain age and then it gets lonely as fuck. I'm in my late 20's now and it's really depressing at times. I want a family, I want a reason to get up early and be productive. I want kids. I want a waifu.

I have nothing.

Girls in my immediate age range are not prime meat, but thankfully I can aim down about 5 years and nobody blinks an eye. Currently boning a 19 yr old, a 20 yr old, a 22 yr old, and a 44 yr old for the diversity quota.

Sex is fun, but there's more to life.

all the women are fat and disgusting or delusional sloots

Don't bullshit the wog!!! It is going to kill him if he comes over to find out for himself that Aussie women are intimidated by Italian women (mothers, sisters xias) because Italian women put them to shame everytime they cook a bowl of spaghetti. Aussie women can't cook, they expect men to do it for them (right after they are done fixing the car and mowing the lawn).

If you're a woman and you're Australian... Congratulation on being voted the worst women in world. THE FUCKING WORLD!! Sluts.

Women are my problem.

Modern women deserve to be turned into slaves and have their tongues cut out. I would be better off securing the future of my family like a Viking. Women's modern world is so fragile. They rely on men for everyhing. They only work in air conditioned jobs with cushy seats. Worthless, the whole lot of them. Most of the science they conduct is bullshit contracts for the US gov that go nowhere.

We need to just stop doing our jobs and let barbarism rise. Another age of rape and bloody internal strife would do our people good in the long run. The weak could be purged.

>Getting married while in the military
Fuck that shit. I may have to live in the barracks, but that's better than getting cucked.

I'm bad with people.

this, I don't want to start in life from the beginning at 27 and work with teenagers and other failures like myself.

Marriage is for suckers

you can be poor and have dignity. its far more rewarding to struggle with someone than to be comfortable alone.

don't know. maybe im autistic, maybe i don't care. either way it'd be nice if i could settle down with a decent human being of the female equation.

Sounds to me like sex will be overwhelmingly fun to you user.

Summarize this Coqui

You will be divorced in 3 years guaranteed, Anyone who says marriage doesn't change anything don't know what they are talking about

I'm 19 with no career or business empire
>yet

3 long relationships, ended when woman started whoring, because i was not exciting enough.

I even had a ring for the third one and i was sure we will be together forever and ever, but then i found out that when we started dating, she was still having sex with my friend.

She stopped when we got serious (false claims), but it broke my heart.

After that, no more serious relationships.

So... women are the problem.

>wtf is your problem?

women.

We're both studying and working.
We're building up a solid foundation for our future.
Marriage comes after that and before any spawn.
Been together three years.

You didn't even fuck her? damn dude I fuck other guys gfs all the time.

lol at being married and being tied down to one woman. Artificial construct.

Pretty much this.

I know I have a chance with a handful of women. But the one that hassles me the most is a lazy shit that blames her laziness on a laundry list of chronic illnesses (she's a massive hypochondriac). I'm not going down that road.

Tell me about the milf

>Getting married in January after 10 years of dating each other.
Dude, don't do it, it's a trap.

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/11/7-shot-dead-at-texas-football-watch-party-gunman-killed-police-say.html

>The mother said the couple recently got divorced after six years of marriage and the man used to own the home where the shooting happened.

#Justice

I have given up on women, my penis now penetrates the orifices of men

>Women are retarded: THE WEBM

I did this on accident recently. She didn't tell me she had a bf, but we became semi-steady fuck buddies when he was unavailable for various reasons.

I now get off on cumming in her mouth and sending her home to kiss her bf. She's on an IUD and I bust inside of her sometimes and then he eats her pussy later that night, and she tells me after and I laugh.

I kind of feel bad at moments, but I kind of enjoy crushing others at this point.

3d women are ugly and I never leave my house and room.

I'm a wizard. I would marry someone if I could but I just don't think I was meant for relationships.

>can't get married unless I pick one of the shitty women in my area that are all fat and don't care about themselves
>can't decide to stay single until I meet someone suitable or else I get lumped in with the MGTOW autists

I'm a mentally ill r9k-tier omega who doesn't talk to people let alone women. Only reason for marriage in this day is for the kids, and I'm nowhere near capable of that at the current time.

>You will be divorced in 3 years guaranteed

Lol nah. We've been through a lot more than a marriage at this point.

I think there's some projection of insecurity going on here.

But you do you homie.

She's surprisingly hot, kept her body together, divorced with kiddos.

Best tip I can give any of you is to use PlentyOffFish.com, fake your age(because there's an age range filter) and hit up older ladies, they gobble up the attention and then your cock. I've fucked so many milfs you guys wouldn't believe me.

damn I never went that far with it jesus

I'm trying to infiltrate the (((top society))) through marriage so I can gather intel and try to burn the whole system down.

My life must have meaning beyond my material enjoyments and my own familial gains. I am finishing my PhD to impress an (((ogress))) so that it may begin.

Pray that I don't lose my way, lads.

Sisters can be evil cunts, did that occur to you? You should have ignored it, acted the fool and just enjoyed the good thing you had going. Worry about commitment later down the road, idiot.

Still waiting on those yes votes

Tell me about some of your best fucks with milfs my dude.

My postie is skipping known fag houses.

>a fucking leaf

summon a flesh golem like pic related with your gold magic and marry her

Having kids is part of the process. It shocks you out of your coma (or leads to you abusing your child in unintended ways. t. leftists today)

I'm only going to marry and have kids with a black woman, I don't want a white kid

>you can be poor and have dignity

Talking about men being married here, not some philosophical viewpoint. A poor, married man has zero dignity, not only has he surrendered his sovereignty, but it's almost guaranteed that he'll get divorce raped and/or cucked because his wife "feels" he isn't properly providing for her.

Out of all demographics, it's the poor man that suffers most from marriage, because society doesn't care about him, and he lacks the means to protect himself.

I got into this routine with one girl(who was single) where we'd fuck before she would meet up with her dad for dinner because he worked in my neighborhood. She'd suck my cock and I'd nut in her mouth, and then she'd literally send me a pic of her kissing her dad's cheek immediately after, he'd pick her up outside my place.

100% serious.

I feel like that's reallllly bad karma though.

Should I waste my time ranting here that I want a gf?

I would have gotten married.
> but society told me asking out women was abusive, so she got fucked by a selfish loser instead.

> but she dumped me for a chad, who she married, then divorced 2 years later

> but she gave me an STD and falsely claimed to be a virgin, so I couldn't

I would have gotten married
> but all the married guys i know are miserable, emasculated slaves

war is coming

He's r9k tier, he's a kissless virgin.
t. kissless virgin

Anons tried, they tried to help you, and you denied them.

In three years time, maybe even sooner, when you're sitting buzzed and the taste of steel from a barrel in your mouth remember this gif. And that everything that led to this point could have been avoided.

Oof, hit right in the feels.

But at least her sister stepped in to let him know. It would have taken awhile for her to slip up if not.

even if I worked at some shit hell hourly pay job what would that do, its not like I havent tried that, you get money and eventually some shit happens and you have to leave and you end up spending the money over the course of 2 month and youre back to square one.

>Men on Sup Forums
No such thing, only straight up Godlike Alphas browse Sup Forums you fucking newfag

I am though, great life

godspeed user

>user finds Asian qt3.14
>Date goes well
>Qt gives hints it's going well
>Qt's sister messages user
>Qt is playing the field with two other suckers
>user is just another "option"
>Sad music plays in the background

user, easily 99% of the time anons are incorrect or shit posting.

>I now get off on cumming in her mouth and sending her home to kiss her bf. She's on an IUD and I bust inside of her sometimes and then he eats her pussy later that night, and she tells me after and I laugh.
Implying she's not playing you both and the exact same thing is happening to you.