Under what circumstances is genocide justified?

Under what circumstances is genocide justified?

Self defense genocide

Jewish children that have large inheritances will grow up with no real social values and are a danger to the USA.

All the time. Genocide is the standard reason for warfare.

We can't even get away from it here in the west.

Small dicks. We should be offing anyone under 8" and girthy so that in the future we don't have to argue about dick size anymore - everyone will be hung.

self defense

>still a day away from graduating basic
>proposing to another man in an Apple Store

Boots...

>proposing at an Apple store

Jamie Lee Curtis does not approve.

jews

>Capcha Only Museam

When you're having a bad day and you're all irritated and sheeeeit.

"Good grief Richard, where are all these faggots comming from?"

THIS:
if an entire culture/ethnicity/belief/race/sexuality/demographic/ ETC. is violent, destructive, or parasitic. kill it with fire and hold no regrets.

>eugenics based on cocks of all things

lol I never

In seeking preservation of your religion, family, Country and self.

> lots of money
> no real social values

Really makes you think!

When the cost of not genociding is greater.

I don't know what your point is. I guess using money to buy power is a kike social value.

>marrying some ugly dyel numale applefag

Has to be a meme photo. An apple store proposal? That's gay even for gays.

Manlets. Meaning anyone below 6' without question, any below 6'2 that are crack addicts or have mental problems, anything above 6'2 is allowed except under extreme circumstances like they are a danger to themselves or others. Anyone 6'3 and above are relieved of any and all conditions, and they are guaranteed to be allowed to live regardless of any character flaws or disorders they might have.

We should, rather, kill all the ones with the big dicks to save resources.

Large dicks are a waste. It's an arms race, i mean a dick race. It's totally useless.

homosexual holocaust of madness and slaughter

No, we're killing anyone above 5'6" without question.

Tall people eat more food and thus have a higher carbon footprint.

boy on the right is cute.. marriage worthy cutie. desu. fight me

we should genocide all environmental scientists

killing manlets just makes 6' the new manlet

you're a fucking retard

t. manlet

We need to genocide everyone who preaches hate instead of love.

You're only saying that because he looks like you, nerdy and aspie.

Very reasonable.

INSIDE A FUCKING APPLE STORE? FUCKING MACFAGS

10 years from now we will be able to clone perfectly genetically compatible shlongs of any size and upgrades our dongs. Personally, i'm gonna get a dog cawk, I like the color and the knot.

>t dicklet

When low IQ whites decide it's a really good idea to become sycophants for plutocrats so they can together destroy the world.

>If they married in secret to gain benefits (money for being married) I wouldn't care
>Do it openly in uniform disgraces the uniform

As a modern day legionnaire, someone, ANYONE....be it Germanic barbarians or 'barbarians' of any type, come end this perversion.

>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

poopy buttsex mmmmmm

Jews

you talk shit about the USA

sorry about your dick frend
science

random shitpost infographic with no sources made to trigger men with small dicks
l
m
a
o

guess it might be true in burgerland where you could go spelunking in the cunt of the average lardass

>guess it might be true in burgerland where you could go spelunking in the cunt of the average lardass
What's that, your mom immigrated to America?

Is that David Cross?

genocide of humans? life-sentences. They're taking up space and contribute nothing.

FAG
ARMY

A long history of efforts to gain total global domination.

So jews and islam.

>the virgin stand

islam is enough reason to genocide muslims.

Sounds like genociding nazis is perfectly justifiable then.

A thousand times this

The same book you quote, the same chapter actually,if you fast foward a few pages, you will find clear instructions on how to treat your slaves, how to punish their wrongdoings, how many whip strikes are necessary and everything. Really makes you think, doesn't it?
> If you did this thing I don't like away from my sight and knowledge I wouldn't care
The only disgrace to the uniform here is you. Homophobes are the ones needing genocide.

We have douches to avoid that. They're like superficial enemas. Very revigorating.

This place is cancerous. I don't know why I'm here.
Peace and love, bunch of nazi cunts. I wish you all nothing but luck in your pursue of happiness. You're going to need it.

when pros > cons

>if it's gay
>if it's Jewish
>if it's brown

Basically if it isn't an aryan white kill it.

I dont get how we still have gays. They dont reproduce. Self genociding.

Never we need to keep inferior degenerates alive in caged habitats so our children can learn about the horrors we face in these trying times

thanks for the reaction pic OP. Going to save it for the anti abortionist threads

>picture
When liberals say Obama was a great president, this is what they really mean. He legitimized degenerancy.

When it involves rural and suburban retards

nah guys he's proposing to a girl.
she's just in college thats why she looks somewhat masculine

of all places a fucking apple-store. wow what are they going to tell their family/friends? "oh yes! he proposed to me at our favorite apple-store while we're getting the new Iphone"

fugg

>Under what circumstances is genocide justified?
It will continue to be justified till every last Muslim either is killed or wises up and denounces Goat fuckerism.

in the course of maintaining the genetic hygiene of the human race

Battle formations!

Any order by God to genocide a corrupt seed.

>you will never be part of Israel's O.T. army and genocide cursed beasts

>carrying this much about what men put their penises in

who's the real fags here?

meerkats do it

so only when its cute

In defence of your people!