US Military: Fighting for Israel?

So, my friend wants to join the military. I'm worried that he'll just be fighting for Israel - he doesn't particularly like Jews either. Any vets here to shine light on the reality of the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2006/04/25/is-the-us-waging-israel-s-wars/
dansanchez.me/feed/israel-syria-plan-b-is-to-balkanize
counterpunch
archive.is/KlU7r
rehmat1.com/2016/02/02/jewish-lobby-gets-gen-petraeus-off-the-hook/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-defense-department/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7YltuwFed4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coast Guard is the only corp you can join with a reasonable chance that you won't be shabbos goy

>fighting for israel
its just a mem beta males came up with to justefy their cuckness.

counterpunch.org/2006/04/25/is-the-us-waging-israel-s-wars/

dansanchez.me/feed/israel-syria-plan-b-is-to-balkanize

Yes, yes it is.

>counterpunch org/2006/04/25/is-the-us-waging-israel-s-wars
archive.is/KlU7r

Not everyone can get grants for collage and wants to pull out a 40,000$ loan from the (bank). that being said he should either join the Cost Guard or Chair Force. Everything else sucks balls.

GAS ALL JEWS RACE WAR NOW

>Chair Force
I thought this would be a good alternative, I'll talk to him about that

Yes,, US military is an Israeli Army, anti white army.

Eventually whitesbwill have to fight the US army.

you might wanna tight that foil hat of yours. why would any one need that wasteland thats filled with mudslimes? they dont own anything of value. besides if thats the plan, it would be executed long ago.

Who would turn down free labour?

US army the slaves and mercs of the government.

You do know that most of the US forces are white conservatives right?

Yes, anti white Jewish slaves, they are non white and not part of the tribe.

>2017
>still doesnt know all US are for Israel
Is your friend actually retarded?

Dont join then. fuck. You might end up fighting for Oscar Meyer in some small way too. You like your country or not?

Just a normie I've (very slightly) been redpilling

>Any vets here to shine light on the reality of the military?

Here's a quick rundown:

Israel receives foreign aid through USAID as a negotiating tool for the US when it comes to mediating conflicts between Israel and it's neighbors (really started with Egypt under Sadat). This idea that Israel secretly runs the US military and determines foreign policy is retarded bullshit. If Israel was running US foreign policy, including defense, behind the scenes they wouldn't be constantly spying on us.

95% of the time in the military, especially for combat arms, you spend doing stupid bullshit that has nothing to do with your job. This includes "area beautification" aka police call aka picking up litter and cigarette butts, doing gear layouts, doing paperwork, taking mandatory online classes to check a box for the quarter/year, sitting through SAEDA and SHARP briefings, staff meetings (if you're a staff officer, or an underling for a staff officer), sitting in planning meetings, doing "hip pocket" training classes, going to the range to sit around all day so you can shoot your 9 rounds to zero and 40 rounds to qualify, PMCS (preventative maintenance) on vehicles at the motor pool because mechanics don't exist to work on operator level bullshit, doing PT etc. ad nauseum.

And then add onto all of that your actual 9-5 job if you have a Combat Support or Combat Service Support Military Occupational Specialty.

do you cup his balls while you chat about israel and his decision to go into the military? fuck the bantz in here drops like a rock at night

I'm a bong actually, the friend is the Amerifat.

Sounds... Meaningless? Like a worker bee

no u

Do not join the US military unless you love serving Israel and being a slave of the state if you do then join.

You are bullshit, the Jews openly run the media, Gov, CIA aka JIA, and the US Military have since WW2 and before its called Freemasonry and shibboleth Goys the jews get rapidky promoted never see service and in terms of the Civilian DOD controllers Rumsfeld, Cohen, Weinberger etc. its a big fucking synagogue up there and the cryptos are all over it too rehmat1.com/2016/02/02/jewish-lobby-gets-gen-petraeus-off-the-hook/

Judaic Freemasonry is the bitch these shibboleth goys are window dresing under Communism for the bs Rice went to the USSR at the height of the Cold war as a student, blackmailed, payed off and inducted into the great masonic handsign cult of kidd fucking and cross trampling....Oh yea, Wolfie, Zbig, Kissinger, Schleisenger who admitted to leaving POWS in SE Asia to rot etc. etc. etc. etc.

So you are a ball carrier. carry on.

>jews
>race

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-defense-department/

The cryptos and half breeds make the situation far worse i.e. Soetoro half jewish, how many of these are cryptos ALL OF them damned near are jews or loyal to their jewish masters. Specifically through freemasonry whichis embedded in the history of the military is the tool they use for the control of it to this very day, but they are really the yes men of the system, dumb animals who follow orders as Kissinger said.

>Sounds... Meaningless? Like a worker bee

This is highly dependent on a few factors.

1. Your MOS
2. Your unit
3. Deployment

These factors can greatly influence what your experience is like. Your MOS can determine potential units you can end up at, how often you can voluntarily deploy or TDY, what kind of MOS or skill schools you can go to, and can give you a leg up on post military employment when combined with civilian education. Your unit determines your op tempo, potential missions, and can hinder or help your skill development in and out of your MOS (you can have a garbage chain of command that shits on you or you can have one that facilitates your career). And generally a deployment environment means that most of the bullshit you would normally be doing that isn't related to your job goes away or is drastically mitigated, depending on your MOS.

Other than that, yes it's generally like any other work place that has a bureaucracy aka every thing other than entry level service industry.

While the military is absolutely not a job training service, sometimes people forget this, you can make the military work for you to develop certain job skills at an entry level with opportunities in certain jobs that aren't available in the civilian world. For example, I was in military intelligence when I was enlisted working at a level that my civilian equivalents, who I worked with while deployed, all had four year degrees for entry level jobs that I just enlisted into without any college education. I even got college credits towards an AAS through my school.

>I'm worried that he'll just be fighting for Israel

This is why the military screens out autists.

>he doesn't want to be a shaddos goy for a qt Jewess grill.

Well, not the IDF ironically. They use autists for GEOINT analysis.

Shit posting aside this user has a good point, coast guard is the most red pilled corp.

former german Bundeswehr trooper here ; I spoke several times with us kike officers in Afghanistan : " we can deploy an unlimited number of redneck soldiers worldwide ; we do not intend to sacrifice israelis in order to stop the enemies of the jewish people " ....(..) . "who is "your" enemy ?? .... ( "well - all of you .. " ) . "ok , so should we have a written statement ; I would discuss that with your General "...( "fuck off kraut " . ..... I took a snooker ball and demolished the kike`s skull , damaged at least 12 tooth , he was oh vey bleeding ; I broke hie 2 arms as he had a Glock on his Kevlar west . never saw him again , no debate in Kunduz about that problem . 3 months later I became Hauptmann

du sollst jetzt mal dein beschissenes Judenmaul halten du dreckiger Hurensohn

alle amerikanischen Offiziere in Westpoint lesen Mearsheimer ( israel lobby / aipac / adl ) ihr dreckigen Sauhunde könnt niemanden mehr anlügen , pach`deine Koffer und verschwinde du beschissener nigger

Just say he is fighting colonial wars for an empire that 99.5% of the population does not reap the benefits of. In reward for six years of his life, he gets a few gibs.

Ask him why the reasons for the war are, they always end up being some kike doing some fucked up shit in order to:
a)Get more shekels, hence power
b)Steal more land
c)Kill goyims
d)Further more their globalism/Marxism plans.

a friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7YltuwFed4