This is getting worse and worse every week. What went wrong...

This is getting worse and worse every week. What went wrong? Maybe it was shit from the start and I came to realize it late.

>worst
How so?

it was shit from the start.

It gets boring from time to time, but it's not bad.

It was never not shit

It would be so much better if we would see more fights with Saya and the other loli. These 2 are just doing the same shit over and over again. Not interesting at all.

The fight that involved monks and crazy twins from this season was good though. So it's only good when Ayato and MC have cool fights.

Julis and MC*

It's better than Rakudai and Hundred, at least.

no and yes. it's disgusting shit either way

I wonder who is behind this op

lol

It was bad from the beginning because boys should date boys and girls should date girls. Ayato knows this and that's why he flipped out when claudia tries to fuck him, and she should've known better than to engage in the forbidden act of male on female sin.

lack of claudia/kirin service and trying to be serious

Really? Are you underage?

first season was only good when claudia was on screen. guess who's barely in s2?

This was the only good episode from the series.

From the OP, I expected this week's fight to be decent but it was probably even more boring to watch than the robots monologue in the Kirin-Saya fight.

No wonder the last thread died without any discussion.

>Rakudai was shit too
>some people think its good just because it was slightly better than other haremshit

To be fair, it had some decent fighting-setpieces compared to other battle harem fights.

I'd say there's a considerable gap between Rakudai and Ass War, not because Rakudai was good (it was mediocre, decent when compared to other high school magic battle harems), but because Ass War is a steaming pile of shit in every single aspect of its existence

>Maybe it was shit from the start
It should have been obvious from the moment in episode 1 when that first 'battle' took place and gary stu leapt through an explosion to save pink haired girl from a plot device.

Sylvia > Kirin > Ernesta > Saya > Claudia > Priscilla > Irene > Julis

>Julis isn't at the top
Opinion discarded.

Rakudai had Stella which made it automatically better.

>Rakudai had Stella which made it automatically better.
>implying it even needed Stella to be better than ass war

>Houkifag this mad no one likes his waifu

0/10

Stella is the worst thing about Rakudai.

>Rasmus Faber is shit
The ED animations are nice, too.

The OST, aside from openings and endings, was somewhat of a letdown compared to Rakudai and Antimagic.

>Houki
>no one
Nice meme, Stellafag.

He's going all out.

>Battle Harem LN
>Not shit

They're all shit son

Nothing went wrong, Digibro. Spamming the board with bait threads won't make it bad because your faggot ass said so.

Patrician taste.

Julis > Fan > Saya > Ernesta > Kirin > Sylvia > Priscilla > Irene > Claudia

Blame the fat edgelord for kidnapping the ear-killing loli and killing all the momentum from the nice fights we'd been having so far. Even the fight in today's episode was boring and one-sided as fuck.
On the other hand, at least Saya and Kirin are still the best.

>at least Saya and Kirin are still the best.

This nigga knows.

You are simply becoming more of a nigger each week.

Your dick was only this big

I hear bleach is fairly inexpensive.

I want to suck on her tits.

They're as genki as she is.
I want some of those genki pits too.

>Maybe it was shit from the start and I came to realize it late.
bit slow there

The best jobbers you mean! They will eternally be fated to lose so that Julis and Ayato can look better avenging them

Digibro

Just watched the first episode on a whim. How did you ever think this was going to be any good? At least SAO managed to not shit the bed for the first 4 episodes or so.

How come this shit is deader than hundred?

I love sakuga. This show has that. That's all I want from it.