Europeans, unite!

Only a strong United States of Europe can unite europe to pose a challenge to US hegemony, do it now!

That why the EU was started. They couldn't compete with anyone as 20 little state sized economies.

this, pol needs to wake up

the USE is the "white ethnostate"

racemixed mongrel superpower to challenge racemixed mongrel superpower. God will punish you like it punished them. i'm scottish btw

the EU sucks, but if a united europe can exist where only european culture is promoted, let's do it

fuck off schlomo. EU is as bad as USSR and ruled by the same kikes.

Juncker you goof are you drunk already

I don't really need a second USSR, thanks

There is no "white" in Europe. There are English, French, Dutch, Germans etc. The concept of "white" only truly exists in the new world where (over the course of generations) all different types of European immigrants abandoned all ties with their mother countries and became one people. America and Canada should be white, but France must be French and Germany must be German.

Fuck off you communist shitwolf

Whats with all the cocksuckers using this gay af an cap flag to shitpost today?

Now this is what i call, a rare moment of American intelligence.

Not anymore. The Islamic Republic of Europe.

Shut the fuck up drunkard Junschultz

No you retard, there isn't one "European culture", unite us and we end up like Yugoslavia, fighting because of our cultural differences

HAHAHA LOL SO FUNNY AMERICAN COMMENT XD

t. United LatinAfrican states of 56% white America

still white tho

>Anarcho
>Clamoring for a strong, all encompassing state
You are full of shit, and so is the EU

I completely overlooked the anarcho flag. That is the definition of irony.

Not for long thanks to the EU

make the flag black and yellow and the USE a strong, all encompassing ancapistan

Anarcho-capitalism will never work Europe-wide because the differences in culture and language would lead to an immediate breakup of the union.

Finns are the most based euros

>challenging US hegemony

Why? I'm fine with them being nr 1 and my country just doing it's own business

Sounds completely contradictory m8.

WTF ARE YOU NIGGERS

WHITE NATIONALISTS OR NOT?
they are evil

its not, its an anarchomonarchy aka a strong NATION but not state