>muh feelings

Implying right wing ideology is not one big appeal to emotion

>leaf

did you just assume my political viewpoints ugh

They're pedophiles

Political baiting right wing males.

appeal to pedos

>Why does the left use kids all time?

because that is the mentality of their voterbase.

Muslims invented hospitals? Muslims invented suicide vest tho.

They have to do something with the kids in their off time from the pedo rings

Because they know liberals can only relate to other children

>haha wanting to continue existing is just an emotion haha

>>muh sky daddy
based tb.h

when I get better I'm gonna become a ripped sick cunt just for you, Zyzz
we're all gonna make it bruh

>Cast (in order of appearance)

>Nusaibah Greenberg

EVERY
DAMN
TIME

Because they pretend that even kids, completely innocent beings, agree with their ideas while they force those ideas unto them to make it look that way.

because children represent two things:

to them, it describes honest innocence and common sense, something they always want to chase but never have

to everyone else, it just describes them.

because they're true bigots

Blame mush-lims

Good points.

Because they're shameless manipulators.

Podesta thinks about the children.

So is this rag head a moslem or sikh?
youtube.com/watch?v=QkCh94CtvHI

daily reminder of the worst election season propaganda:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

left-wingers have a deep-seated inferiority complex and seek to destroy what is noble, beautiful and pure, hence their affinity for making kids say vile shit. Just look at what they do to the arts and architecture.

>White girl: all muslims are whack
>whack
this couldnt be more out of touch

Because even children can see that DRUMPF is a racist moron.

WE ALL INVENTED JAVA AND GUITARS AND HOSPITALS AND UNIVERSITIES AND TOOTHBRUSHES
BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME US ALL FOR BOMBINGS SHOOTINGS AND TRUCKS OF PEACE

Because leftists literally think that emotions are just as valid as logic and reason.
That said, I've seen plenty of pics of crying white children in posters made by the right, telling me to stop the white genocide

Because there's no level they won't sink to.
and appeal to emotion

Pedobucks

>Nusaibah Greenberg
That's a muzzie by the way.

>why do children use children to get their message across
to get other children to support their cause

>They invented java
What are we talking about here?

This and their points don't stand by theirselves so they have to use the feel factor.

Ironic, isn't it? That they use kids like the necessary tools they see them as, yet refuse to have any...

I used to date a girl who looked like TayTay. I would jizz in her pussy with no condom. She had an IUD. In the end, she was a total nutjob, completely neurotic. She even kicked down a bedroom door when I locked it just to get away from her. After I kicked her ass to the curb, I tried to "sleep it off". What I mean is, I slept with so much ass it would make your head spin. One standout week I slept with 12 girls in 7 days. I fucked a lesbian who gave the best blowjob I've ever had. After I shot my load in her mouth, she slapped me in the face and went to the bathroom to spit my jism into the sink. I'm currently banging a former marine who doesn't make love, but fucks like it's a workout. She gets sweaty literally every time we fuck. I keep my slam piece (who is a single mother) on ice just so I can have that kind of passionate sex that makes you unleash gallon after gallon of cum. The illegal ukranian is still texting me, but she so clearly wants a free pass that it's not even attractive anymore. I'll just let her continue her slide into an wating disorder until she is no longer fertile.

Because it's a barbaric tactic used to appeal to emotions and it's really really sickening

it actually is, but it's an acceptable one

Left argues with feelings and there is nothing more powerful than a childs innocence when it comes to symbolism.

Also a lot of liberals are pro-pedophilia which is like advertising politics with strippers to the right.

Fuck off Antifa.

It gives them a chance to molest children. This ain't rocket science. Progressives are generally pedophiles.

Just searched most of those inventions. Only COFFEE was first utilized by Muslims. Everything else? Mostly european nations. Funny how they lie to the viewer and then proceed to go on about falling for bullshit.

name a position that liberals don't use emotion? every single position they pushed is based on emotion.

oh those poor people applies to every liberal position

>you can't blame all Muslims for the acts of the few (million)
>you can attribute success to all Muslims for the accomplishments of a handful of individuals

>#notallmuslims
>haha but actually ALL white people should be sorry for slavery and germans should be sorry for schlomocaust
hahaha ab ins gas

Easy to manipulate and appeal to your emotions

Calling a Muslim a liberal. Boy. Have the times changed.

>They actually credit someone at the end of the video as "Emotional Support."
You can't make this shit up.

Literally billions of inventions in the world
Video lists 6 of them
>but muh peanut butter

Children are a shield. The idea is, if you speak harshly of the idea/project with the child at the forefront, then they speak harshly of the child itself (think identity politics logic. Disagree = attack on my identity = attack on my humanity).

This means they can fall back on "you're a monster for saying that about the child" or "you're abusing the child" and so on. We in the west believe in the innocence of children and nurture them a lot. This is a natural weakpoint for us and they know it... Consciously or not.

>Indoctrinate kids into believing your marxist cancer
>Tell them what to say in front of the camera
>HAHA SEE EVEN KIDS AGREE WITH US CHECK MATE YOU RACIST FLUMPRF VOTERS

fuck you all. everyone of you. each and every one of you.

I got my leg blown off by a suicide bomber shouting "Allahu Akbar!!"
>Blame the white people oppressing Muslims!

Because it plays to emotions and the left are emotional types so it's playing to their base.

>2468 likes
>Only 311 dislikes

Guys what can we do about this?

>pathos is the lowest form of argumentation
>it works on the lower intelligence demographic
>coincidentally that demographic is the left

To invoke emotional response.
>kids love good people, goyim!

Not give it anymore attention.

WE

>That's a muzzie by the way.

you mean semite.

Hello Pennywise.

>Islamic Golden age
Wew

The like/dislike ratio isn't acceptable. Come on guys, usually we get it at least over 50% dislikes

I expected some "and we walked the dinosaur" but this is some serious LARPing.

children cannot critically thing and have not adopted an understanding of the liberal and conservative lexicon. so their double speak confuses children into answering the way libs want and creates an emotional appeal.

for example

retard, sounds worse to adults, children just use it as a word for stupid.

if children al told someone is mean or what to do about mean people they will respond so. the speaker will subvert their meaning and them press it to their agenda.
EXAMPLE:

speaker:"what should we do to bad people?"
child: "put them in jail and beat them up!"
speaker: "so if the president has hurt people and is a bad person, so should he go to jail and get beat up?"
child:"yes!"
speaker: *gives president bad press*
speaker:"see even children know what to do about president X."

>express understanding is that within their logic they think purely if he HAS. the speaker has already assigned guilt and uses their bad logic to conclude "president X is Bad and should go to jail and be beat up."

so they ten to use a logical fallacy of omission of information or a "leap in logic". because children don't have enough information to start with they cannot gain context to fully answer the question allowing the "speaker" to manipulate their answers.

chink moot needs to remove the communist flags because it makes autistic communist larpers like this

I wouldn't say it's the lowest form.
Lowest is attacking your opponent's persona instead of their argument.

Sikh

i haven't even watched it but I can already feel how powerful and thought provoking this video is

because we are the only ones that care
that's why they put them up front, because we don't want them to get hurt, so they threaten them and hold them up.
It doesn't matter what they are saying.

Mute the video, and watch it.
They are forcing children to say things they don't want to.
They might as well have been kidnapped, they are uncomfortable and they are being used.

You Americans shoulder this ENTIRELY.
You have GUNS, and you do NOTHING.
EVERYTHING is your fault.

All you have to do is put a bullet in podesta or a rockerfella.

spbp

They form similar arguments.

stfu you retard

shut up toothpaste

>they actually fucking posted this shit on 9/11

9/11 was all green screen

I have long accepted there is no low they wont stoop to. I haven't been proven wrong yet.

They would use kittens if they could talk

I raped your mothers and sisters and they liked it.

They use kids because their existence and prosperity relies soley on the gullibility of idiots.

muh problems that only exist because we made them ~ the left.

>a Sikh made this video
They boiled your godamn guru alive, these people have no fuckin historical context

How the fuck did a Sikh make this video? Sikhs fucking hate the Mudslimes and they them. They fought their asses hard in India. One of the few shitskins I like.

B L A M E

M U S L I M S

Allah akbar and explosions, that's all I remember from 9/11. Fuck Islam. Fuck Muslims, Fuck Mohammed. Proud Infidel

>1 post by this ID

Coward

You expected a commie to have a backbone when not mobbed up?

So cute! All the other children look like unhinged coffee skinned mongoloids.

Fuck we to ethnic cleanse asap

Start with your own country, bro. Sweden is in more dire straits than the US.

>How the fuck did a Sikh make this video?

he's not a sikh

>>Nusaibah Greenberg

>Greenberg

the nose knows

>leaf

>asclepion invented by ancient Greeks literally thousands of years before the birth of Mahomet
>Moslems invented fucking healing though goyim
Why lie? Why do people choose to change their beliefs to fit their agenda and not the other way around

Why do people keep trying to credit things to broad religion? Why do the same people who say to feel sorry for the holocaust and the Crusades also credit the invention of sunlight to Abdul in the corner shop?

emotion and they have plenty of them around because of their pedofilia

To women children are just props, consider them a form of parasite who need a host entity to live off of. As such they're using children as political props rather than the usual life style prop