youtube.com/watch?v=AuTR2OaeidU
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzPLp9Y_yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lum?!

>Look everyone. It's an ugly bitch.

>it's a "teachers wage literal war against students" episode

Lamu-chan

youtube.com/watch?v=AuTR2OaeidU

Why was is Urusei Yatsura so popular in Italy? The Italian OP has over 1.5 million views.
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzPLp9Y_yU

The same reason Cowboy Bebop is so popular in America. It was repeated every week on TV for decades.

> It's an anime original horror episode.

You're obviously a faggot.

Your mother isn't in the picture at all though.

Dumb Shampoo clone.

>NI
>NI
>NI
>NI HAO

more like cum.

Where's the Lum bum?

SHAMPOO IS THE WORST

Die, Alien homewrecker. Shinobu is cuter.

BS
Shinobu used the 'I'll marry you' thing to not get killed by the aliens. She then physically abused Ataru several dozen times, most of which were unprovoked. She only liked Mendou cause he was handsome and rich, but found out he's just snob Ataru. Then she hooks up with a furry.

All the more reason to kill all the aliens.

Kill all Shinobus

Cherries

If that is what it takes to clean space of those filthy aliens then so be it.

Lum > Shinobu

>arguing about Shinobu in the daily Lum fag thread

Why even bother?

Mendou is up late again.

But Lum came first?

Nah, he'd be talking about how much of a shit Ataru is. He'd never insult Lum.

Since Lum is an oni, i wonder if she can survive on a daily ration of snu snu sex and sake.

>that's the joke

people who draw lum having sex or stuff completely miss the point of her appeal.

The first tsundere.

>I'm an expert in the field

I never left.

I never understood this since Lum is clearly a Genki airhead with a jealous streak. She doesn't have any of the personality or plot triggers we associate with Tsundere characters. Those were established by this bitch, who is basically the prototype for Akane.

Postan

Not really, more like deretsun.
First MALE tsundere would be Ataru.

Of course. You are not one?

Remember that alternate reality where Ataru lost against Lum and thus ended up with Shinobu? It's Lum fault for all of this, so the story would've been better without Lum.
Literally every single character in this show is better than Lum, but Shinobu was always my favorite.

Is that Madoka from KOR or Kyoko from MI??

KOR

If you are talking the one from episode 107 Ryuunosuke was his girlfriend, not shinobu. But there was another reality were he and shinobu stayed together.
I love Lum but my favorite couple in the show is Ataru and Ryuunosuke, they even gave a gift to each other in san valentine. With that said, Shinobu was for Ataru the girl of his dreams, she loves Lum and everything but he still had feelings for Shinobu even after all the events of the show and he wanted to marry her, unlike with lum that he wants to wait.

best thread on Sup Forums rn 2bhfam

Funny because the female protag from Pokemon DP (the one with the white beanie, blue hair, pink boots and a very short vest) was very similar to Lum in appearance, only that she was less busty and kinda aro-ace, just like Satoshi.

Europe had the best shows being on repeat.
I mean damn, Germany has a Sally the Witch clone being produced to this day, simply because of how much the old show played in the past.

>If you are talking the one from episode 107 Ryuunosuke was his girlfriend

That was sorta half-implied, she's reacting to Ataru more strongly than the last universe and she's more feminine in that she has actual underwear and no wrap.

And it is fucking weird to think that an unattended Ataru may have done her some good like that.

I tried watching it a month ago. two episodes in, I wanted to kill the MC and then myself. Jesus it's bad.

BAMP

Lum

is dumb

no u

Nah fuck you. Lum perfect girl and you are gay

Ataru is one a hell stupid but he is still one of my favorite MC in anime.

He has so many flaws. Even if it's a gag series that will take them to the extreme (like him running morning workouts to look at girls dressing), they just make him a likeable character.

no u

The man is my spirit animal.

aaaaaaand, bump

Lum... Lil Ugly Mane?

your waifu a shit

The BBC dub of UY is surprisingly decent.

>UY never aired where I grew up
>I only learned of this show through the internet decades after it came and went in Japan, it feels like a tragic lost soul mate displaced in time, because it was an instant favorite of mine yet already by back then few knew of it

Shit sucks. I so wish I was in Japan in the 80s to get hype over this series while it was airing and have people to constantly talk about it / gush over it with. Fuck, there was nothing else on the air remotely like it back then, it must have been the best thing since sliced bread to nips.

>aro-ace
don't speak gibberish.

It's not much, but the series is mentioned a few times in Blue Blazes. Lum was basically the omega waifu years before Saber.

Beautiful Dreamer was a way rad ride, man. I wasn't expecting that.

Someday they'll make an anniversary special where they all wake up in that movie again.

I'd kind of dread any continuation of UY at all though, because odds are 99% it would be Tatsunoko and they would fuck it up on Dragonball Evolution tier.

I don't see where you're getting those odds, Tatsunoko doesn't have any ties to UY or any of Takahashi's work, for that matter.

I when I visited Italy, they showed Ranma½ daily on television as well. I think I saw Saint Seiya as well.

You know, Urusei Yatsura has a very Italian flavor to it when I think about it. The MC is a womanizer, the woman are beautiful but dangerously jealous, everyone is ruled by their passions and quick to swear vendettas against one another, yet at the end of the day they're still friends, or at least a community. You could probably find more if you had a deep knowledge of Italian culture.

Akagi, on the other hand, is German as FUCK.

Cowboy Bebop has a very obvious American flavor. Do I even need to explain? It's even right there in the name. COWBOY. BEBOP.