Mayoiga

Why are there Maimai haters? unlike the other grills, she isn't crazy, lame or damaged goods

She has bad tastes in men

She is a boring tropy bitch.

lies, she is adorable

Bruh I love that trope

Why didn't Lovepon's mom just do JAV?

>get used like a cocksleeve like you usually do
>better work conditions
>better pay
>get gangbanged by young studs
>if you're even more degenerate, get fucked by even uglier corrupt monks if you want

She's your generic tsundere, and she has shit taste. And lately her character revolves around worrying/defending the lame MC for apparent no reason aside from the fact that he resembles her ex. Maimai a slut, deal with it.

Who knows why people do dumb things

Would Maimai be better if replaced with her manga counterpart?

Why doesn't Lovepon? I'd be more willing to see that.

the only mayo girl i hate is Koharun

she's just a generic basic bitch
she's the kind of girl that was every girl in highschool, and that's fucking boring and annoying

Thankcias doctor.

>ex
stop

Problem is that she is a character I already saw while watching Shana, Zero no Tsukishima and Toradora.

As other already said, she's alright but basically an archetype.

Nyanta a cute. CUTE!

>Toradora
taiga wasn't really a typical tsundere though, i feel she stoof out from the rest.

The neighbor should have made CP with her when he had the chance.

stoof

>taiga wasn't really a typical tsundere

Just because she kicked her dad in the balls doesn't mean she isn't as generic as the others.

The bodycount needs to go up, this fatty should be next

my dick on the left (not pictured)

xD

>fatty
That's not how you spell 'perfection'.
And no.

Maimai is even more of a dumb lovestuck bitch in the manga.

We actually reached new lows this episode. She appears for 30 seconds and all she says is "OH MITSUMUNE MAY BE HURT"

Maimai as a whole and her fans are everything that is wrong with modern anime, a one dimensional cheerleader of the protagonist character appealing to the lowest common denominator out of a third rate visual novel

Yet, she feels like a strangely Okada-ish characters. She seems to love women who are a crying mess and only exist to cheer for the male of the situation. Maybe she's a masochist or something, I don't know.

In short, Maimai is pure shit and everyone who likes her is an Otaku faggot who reads VNs all day

Is this that girl from Another?

she should hook up with jack

What is Lion's role in the story.

Stop it.

Jack doesn't like fattys.

be chuuni and annoying as fuck

she's not user,
she wasn't some girl that was mean to the guy she secretly liked, she's was ornery to anyone she was friends with and actually was friendly toward him once they did become friends.

Say what you want about Mayoiga, but at least the focus isn't solely on MC and main girl while everyone else is a pig waiting to be slaughtered like in Another.

Everyone is getting focus, at least.

To be a masturbatory aid for the viewer.

Being cute.

token loli

But Jack and Puuko mutually love each other

Who? Is that the mascot?

There is no killing in mayoiga

I love this meme :^)

Let me guess, she freed Jack offscreen right?

>fattys
That's not how you spell 'perfection'.
Or fatties, for that matter.

Are Loveponfags finally dead?

>Puuko
i have no idea who this is.

Why the fuck does Lion have 86 favourites on MAL? Like what the hell?

All she did was using Mitsumune as a scapegoat while everyone was starting to turn against each other by saying false bullshit.

Mole-chan.

I'm sleepy and these threads don't let me sleep so I can't type properly. My apologies
I don't even dislike Nanko

She has a cute hoodie

Yeah, but have you seen the way she dresses?

Why don't you link the new thread in the old one you fag? This is the shittiest general of this board I swear.

Token mysterious loli with a funny hoodie.

why the fuck do you care what mal thinks?

I have a question to all the people who hated Nyata for leaving Mitsumune burning to death

Do you find her more sympathetic after this episode, or were you happy about her bullying?

This is why anime fans will forever have a bad reputation

Cute. Hoodie.

I cheered when she left that creepy stalking faggot here, she did nothing wrong

She didn't seem the most confident or in charge before, so I never blamed her. Mostly Mikage for freaking out over nothing and Jigoku no Manlet for being a dumbass.

Nice pasta

I never disliked her.

Hers and Lovepon are legit traumas. The guys are pussies.

Ambivalent, her stupid move was probably unintentional, but the bullying is kinda normal(?) and running away from home just for that is kinda crazy

Also I can't wait for Pink Goddess' backstory. I want to know what kind of tranquil fury inside this guy

So will Manbe or Piitan die first?

nobody is going to die

This, if she had her sights set on Jack instead she'd be a total best girl.

>originally stated in episode two she wanted to tease him
A bitch.
>tried to make Mitsumune fall into her honey trap because he reminded her of Kayama
A slut.

If he weren't timid and confident she would have teased Mitsumune into sex with her leg locking him into submission.

Yottsun is dead, you can't deny that fact

Post Mayoiga reaction faces.

>both getting chased
>Piitan falls down and yells for Manbe to come back and help her
>Manbe looks at her then looks past her in fear
>continues running
>"MANBE!!!!!"

Nyanta had it coming for being a bitch back to them when they had left her alone.

Ranger!

What if he's behind everything? He's the only one missing since the strange things started.

It's not a meme.

Jack and Puuko is kind of like the beauty and the beast, with them being polar opposities (Jack always in a tranquil fury state, but also cunning, while Puuko is always calm and and kind of dreamy.)

They are ying and yang

wwwwwwwwwwww

The gun in that scene was comically large.

I agree

A fucking silicone boob.

wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Keep your spirits high, Ranger!

So wait a sec, Jack escaped.

But eyepatch guy saw Jack. Was that the real Jack or was that his biggest fear?

Other people saw Jack too, right?

Was Jack really that committed to wanting to murder him or was it just a one time thing?

She's cute and I wouldn't protest if she tried to rape me but I'm 100% on the Koharun train.

>not retaliating against bullies
You must also like getting NTR'd, don't you?

Who /koharun/ since ep 1 here?

These threads keep getting me into more retarded ships. I like it.

Jack didn't even try to attack Judgeness, I don't think he was after him specifically.

So you just dislike her because she's submissive towards him now? That's the natural state of women.

Back to school with you, Boobhead.

STOP SAYING JACK.

And yes it was probably the real one. No he didn't want to murder him probably

theres no way that wasn't intentional

>bullying
>traumatic
Nyanta got what she deserved for trying to retaliate. No sympathy for her, the bullies taught her a rightful lesson. They should thrown cat piss at her for additional punishment.

Keep dreaming, that won't happen

They are setting up the Dahara jealous anger murder on Valkana and it is painfully obvious to see.

What a tit head.

One of these

Jack was bullied too and it's treated as the worst thing ever.

>letting people step all over you
Is that you Dahara?

If this shit happened in America Nyanta would have turned into a murderer.

Jack was still being bullied when he struck back, not Nyanta.

I can't wait.

Literally school shooting material