Weed is for niggers

Weed is for niggers and people that want to be just like niggers
kikes love it when goyim smoke that shit
if you are thinking of bringing up hand selected jewboys that smoke it (celebs) save your fucking time retard
all weed junkies are worthless losers in life always have been they attempt to brag about a standard job and whenever their precious weed is brought up they have to defend it like it really matters that much
no right winger will ever smoke weed
the moment you support that shit or smoke it you are a leftist kike enabler for life

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/
j-alz.com/content/new-study-shows-marijuana-users-have-low-blood-flow-brain
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22821081
hscweb3.hsc.usf.edu/blog/2014/08/27/marijuana-compound-may-offer-treatment-alzheimers-disease-usf-preclinical-study-finds/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_it_'til_you_make_it
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

damn it makes holes in your brain

Source?

Did the girl you liked in high school date a stoner or something?

Reminder
>If you drink alcohol, smoke weed/tobacco, masturbate, or even need a daily dose of caffeine to function
>you're degenerate
Take the clean pill user

This post makes holes in your brain. Just 420 blaze it bois and chill the fuck out.

Weed is safer and less addictive than caffeine.

Smoking causes cancer. Don't smoke your weed.

How's junior high treating you?

wtf im straight edge now

First plant ever domesticated. Used as a medicine for 6,000 years.

Keep sucking down the pharmaceutical Jew you fucking nigger. I don't mean that in a bad way though.

There's literally nothing wrong with moderate cannabis use (once or twice every 6 months). The Jewish run pharmaceutical industry wants weed to stay illegal because legalization will lose them shekels. The states that legalized it have seen a decrease in opioid addiction and the Jews hate that. Legalizing and taxing cannabis takes money out of the pockets or rich Jews and Mexican gangbangers and back into the pockets of working class whites.

>Smoking daily
Degenerate fucks just smoke on occasion.
Also, OP's no true Scotsman fallacy is kekworthy.

this
i'm still working on the masturbation thing but that's it.

I smoke weed and would beat you in 98% of athletic, recreational, work-related, or social competitions

Wow. You autismos really are retarded

>no source
>likely one post

Pathetic.

This is a blood flow map of daily users vs non users

Of course it looks like that, that there is the whole point of pot, its not leaving holes its reducing blood flow while under the influence

Geez

Only posting in this butthurt low IQ thread because some of you, like OP, are young and/or stupid and impressionable and need guidance. Don't smoke everyday. Don't be a retard. Weed has various benefits, including neuronal and cognitive benefits, if used properly.

Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/

lmao, ok nice bait

Source btw

j-alz.com/content/new-study-shows-marijuana-users-have-low-blood-flow-brain

>Did the girl you liked in high school date a stoner or something?
>past tense

so does it kill ur braincells and make u permamently drop few IQ points?

If you actually don't do any of these things, you are a virgin and will die one.

Weed itself is not degenerate. It's "weed culture" that's the problem. It's perfectly possible to use weed and not be a degenerate piece of shit. People have been smoking for hundreds of years and much of that has been done in non degenerate and non degrading ways. Take a look at the ancient Greeks, Romans and Chinese, all partook in some level of weed use and all of them maintained respectable and civilised societies. It's only when weed is glorified by the media in music and movies as cool and edgy that it becomes a problem. Just the same as alcohol, it's totally possible to consume alcohol responsibly in a civilised manner if you are smart about it and don't abuse or glorify it.

this. Kikes got me when I was young and vulnerable. It sucks how it's so normalized now and how sex is everywhere.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22821081

Long-term behavioral and biochemical effects of an ultra-low dose of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC): neuroprotection and ERK signaling.

We have previously reported that a single injection of an ultra-low dose of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC; the psychoactive ingredient of marijuana) protected the brain from pentylenentetrazole (PTZ)-induced cognitive deficits when applied 1-7 days before or 1-3 days after the insult. In the present study we expanded the protective profile of THC by showing that it protected mice from cognitive deficits that were induced by a variety of other neuronal insults, including pentobarbital-induced deep anesthesia, repeated treatment with 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA; "ecstasy") and exposure to carbon monoxide. The protective effect of THC lasted for at least 7 weeks.

Whats with the puritan posting? Everything is degenerate. Smoke a cigarette? Youre as bad as a degenerate needle junky to puritan Sup Forums.

Its only cool and edgy because its illegal. Colorado has seen weed usage among teens drop significantly. Why? Because its legal, their parents are doing it and it just doesnt have that edge of doing something bad or dangerous anymore.

hscweb3.hsc.usf.edu/blog/2014/08/27/marijuana-compound-may-offer-treatment-alzheimers-disease-usf-preclinical-study-finds/

“THC is known to be a potent antioxidant with neuroprotective properties, but this is the first report that the compound directly affects Alzheimer’s pathology by decreasing amyloid beta levels, inhibiting its aggregation, and enhancing mitochondrial function,” said study lead author Chuanhai Cao, PhD and a neuroscientist at the Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute and the USF College of Pharmacy.

kekfaggot

Weed is a feminine force on the mind. It acts as a receptive antenna, allowing the consumer to pick up other people's personalities. This can be fun, but it is also why it causes paranoia and is mentally dangerous in that it is very easy to 'tune in' to negative forces. It is indeed degenerate. That being said, the laws and mindset of old-school republican thinking is even more degenerate. You cannot fight evil with evil, and having weed illegal only promotes more evil. Same with the legal age being 18, this only causes more pedophilia (should be 15). Weed is a great medicine from God and should be legal, but we should continue to criticize it's recreational abusers!

I'm sobering up after 8 years of regular use.

I feel that I have been receptive for long enough. Now time to give.

Weed is becoming legal due to less people needing work. Someone that is high can not work and since the banks basically own everything it's just promoting a new form of slavery. Careful what you buy and what you need as weed as the banks want to control your everyday life and that's to work nothing else and nothing more. Your freedom is fabricated.

Did most of nightly readings, viewings, and other kinds of information retrieval through internet during this time. Better receptions when indulging alone. Otherwise, receptive to normie friends' silly preoccupations.

This. (((They))) want you too doped out to ever make an empire or resist them ever again. They're ready to replace you.

Yes, we must be careful of slave-like habits. The masters are always looking to enslave. Always have.

Yeah these fucking nazi roleplayers talk so much about saving the white race but they could never actually reproduce themselves due to being insufferable cunts

Yes this is correct and that enslavement al has to do with money. No matter how rich or how poor you are money is your master our only way to free ourselves is to find a new master.

patience, bro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_it_'til_you_make_it

Shut up Jarryd you fag

But life is LITERALLY BORING AS FUCK,

Überfag

in god we must trust, to their dogs he brings rust

Wtf I love stoners now.

all I see is a rendering of two different brains here, who is to say which is better?

I earn 35k a year, have a mortgage and a long term GF. We both smoke weed every day.

The problem is too many spastics smoke it and give everyone else a bad name.

Look at you bugger tying to so hard to justify your degeneracy.

>hurr durr but I'm athletic goy
You are still a supreme faggot by design. No amount of compensating behavior will ever change that.

It's in your mongrell dna.

>Age 18

Here's the problem and nive sources faggot

>earns 35k a year
>he thinks he is doing well
wew

I envy you having the balls to have a mortgage it takes commitment that you'll have to go to work everyday until that's paid off I have respect for you. Smoke that weed you work hard enough to enjoy something.

I bet you can't beat me in eating and drinking you athletic fuck

>he has to go to work everyday until that's paid off
alternatively he could just sell it you underdeveloped African subhuman

If he saved that up in 2 years he could afford a nice house in South Africa. He is doing very well.

calm down Muhammad
I agree that guy is being a faggot, but faggots should just be ignored, kinda like kids acting up.

>35k a year is good in South Africa
>it must be good everywhere else
lol kys

Is decaff ok?

instead of attacking each other, we should employ divide and conquer against our foes. we should cultivate comradery.

Scary picture
Quit doing something

What if I drink a litre of mountain dew or coke?

Nice source you nofunallowedfaggot.jpeg

smoke some weed you pussies

>no roght winger willever smoke weed
WRONG
you image is insanely cherrypicked, daily user at age 18? no child should smoke weed or do any other form of drugs. the effects on adults are way less harmful.
it's overall bad tho i gotta agree but as long as adults use it discreetly at home i have no problem with it
you come off as extremely frustrated and should consider an hero instead of trying to force your views and cherrypicked "science" on everyone else
sage

first i thought "durr weed iz good" is the redpill, now, for about a year or more so knowing for whom weed is and who popularized it i can't stop...god damn habits and addictions. gotta go back to being kebab

underrated

I can't see how someone would live on so little in a 1st world country. But earning money is hard and people who do it deserve some respect.

34k+ = top 1% of world wealth actually
Not great for first world but shits on everyone else

This. Couldn't agree more

Hitler wanna be virgin

what about chewing gum with aspartame?

A thousand times this. A friend told me to go to a site. I could've been clean If only I hadn't listened to him.

>he thinks Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar smoked weed
>this is what degenerate stoners actually believe

Can't do that in a place where the point is diverse opinions and values. Same reason culturally homogenous states are the only stable, long term kind.

The only thing that unites us here is that pissing people off is fun. Also I like that I get news from here faster than any of my news apps gets it to me. Granted 30% is bait.

Fuck off. My brain is fucked from being fed serious amounts of Ritalin during childhood. Was later diagnosed with autism because I became dead inside and being a zombie is apparently autism.
Weed helps me feel relatively normal again.

Have another drink bro.

last time someone told me weed was bad they where a serial killer, People that don't smoke weed are degenerate barbarian niggers.

Wow same here,except for me it was Adderall XR. You're not alone! Keep it down to a bowl a day though and go for quality not quantity!

No it doesn't this retard just pulled up a random pic of a deformed brain.

Somene call Joe Rogan

looks like more surface area in the alcoholic pic

more surface area = more iq

Clean is the way to be!

I actually wonder how that shit made my brain develop differently than the norm.
Our bodies are pretty adaptable, so I imagine having a dopamine level that's increased from its normal level all the time will give a brain a new baseline to develop around. Doing this for a decade during childhood and adolescence and then taking the drugs away seems like a surefire way to end up with a massive dopamine deficiency.
Which would explain my general lack of motivation to do anything and severely decreased ability to feel pleasure.
Children with ADHD should just be treated by challenging them enough and giving them a way to vent their energy, and feed them a healthy diet. Not drug them up to make them fucking zombies. I feel damaged.
Methylphenidate should be banned from being prescribed to children.

so many faggot leftists

Alcohol is for niggers and people that want to be just like niggers
kikes love it when goyim drink that shit
if you are thinking of bringing up hand selected jewboys that drink it (celebs) save your fucking time retard
all alcohol junkies are worthless losers in life always have been they attempt to brag about a standard job and whenever their precious alcohol is brought up they have to defend it like it really matters that much
no right winger will ever drink alcohol
the moment you support that shit or drink it you are a leftist kike enabler for life

Who smokes weed daily at 18? They probably had a brain like that before the weed

This. If you're not prone to addiction occasional use is fine.

no do the healthy vs age 18 on mushrooms or lsd.

woaaaaaaaaaah! psycho delyc!

TUBULAR RADICAL!
BODACIOUS!

BRO!

>mfw all those weed apologists
Read, niggers, read. Basically all research on the subject confirms that any and all weed smoking leads to loss of gray matter. The jew wants to lower you to the intellectual level of a nigger and keep you sedated and passive as well. The whole non-enforced "ban" is just reverse psychology to attract the edgy kiddies to start early on.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

This is non-ironically true. Alcoholism fucks society over more than all other drugs combined.

>supreme faggot by design
nice

Posting in a shill thread.

DOWN WITH DEGENERACY!

>posts on Sup Forums

You must be a blast at the parties you're never invited to.

he said those peoples, not those guys. caesar had epilepsy and it might have helped him, tho. sad!

if you need that shit to have fun I legit feel sorry for u fgt

Don't be a degenerate!

>Yells nigger and kike all day long like that's something normies do.

>using drugs before coming of age
I'm glad I wasn't this retarded.

fuck weed. burn all the crops and death penalty the smokers.

when are we supposed to trust studies, and when not to?

Alexander and others like him drank themselves to death you dipshit.
One of the greatest heroes of the west might've been even greater if he'd just blazed it up instead. A shame.