Is this acceptable behaviour? People are chimping out about it

Is this acceptable behaviour? People are chimping out about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9yMNlChnXY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kNt5S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the chimping out?

Abos don't like bathing, they're ashamed it wasn't petrol being sprayed.

>Mark Saunofswfprewafnrjeangfreage
Just leftists virtue signalling. They don't actually like hobos, they just like the fact like that he's black. They gain easy SJW good boy points this way.

>Using non-violent means to remove an unwanted individual from the front of your store
How is this bad?

That's the closest he ever came to a shower.

>fuck off cunt
>go be an abo somewhere else

Probably acceptable behavior if you're inbred.

Unacceptable. But off course every non-white will use this an excuse to protest white supremacy, and that's a fucking problem.

I did some work in the ghetto-ish part of town once. Chinese store owner would spray down the sidewalk in front of his store constantly so that homeless people and drug addict wouldn't camp out in front.

It's totally acceptable behavior and is vastly better than getting the police to arrest the chug or run him off.

>your store
>your
Yeah, nope.

What's the issue?

>darwin tourist business

pretty aptly named when you see survival of the fittest in action

kek

Could have just called the cops to come remove him.
Some whities just making it harder for the rest of us.

Isn't it racist judging who that guy sprays by race? I don't think they would write "guy hoses down white guy" when it's a homeless

boo hoo he didn't even spray him directly

oi cunt got twooo dollar dere white prick?
Carn ya mongrel dog! GIVE US TWO DOLLARS!

Was it an Asian with the hose?

I'm friends with an Australian girl who added me from here. She is liberal and comments the most retarded shit

This is hilarious. I hate bums in general.

i used to work at a medical marijuana store and it was store policy that when dealing with the degenerates who hung out around the store and hassled our patients that we could turn the hose on them any time for any reason.

it worked and its funny as hell.

>Australian girl
>talking stupid shit

Checks out

Looks like an Asian.

Stay away from the west coast, leaf.

Only a matter of time until he started huffing petrol and accidentally sets himself alight. Good bloke there having the hose on hand already.

Amazing that you didn't get bashed.

Probably right there, user. Looked like it was a preppy white guy with one of those stupid ass square haircuts to me.

>could have just wasted a thousand dollars of taxpayer money to solve a problem that could be solved with less than a penny's worth of water

>Try to get some guy to fuck off
>Won't fuck off
>Put some water on the sidewalk about 10 feet away from him
>He finally fucks off because rabies causes hydrophobia
>Leftists hate white people so much that they find any excuse to make white people doing literally anything a malicious act

if anyone so much as touched one of us without our explicit permission the boss would have blown their head off with the .45 he kept in his desk drawer

It doesn't matter who it is being sprayed. Its pretty low and weak to do that to someone.

>a thousand
jfc, how much do cops get paid in the US?

my dad was a cop who had to travel to a remote station for an investigation because someone fucked up. He always hated coons having dealt with them on city patrol but when he came back from up there it was like he got put into a hyperbolic time chamber to train in racism. These "people" are beneath the sub-human threshold without a doubt, they day he got there they had just got the town's ambulance back after 3 months of waiting because coons stole it, less than 10 hours later it was stolen again and flipped in the spinifex flats, completely fucked. He was so shook because he saw there was no help for these fucking scum and he'd been wasting him time trying to do community policing

>like he got put into a hyperbolic time chamber to train in racism.

Your boss tells you to clean the front walk with the hose, you go outside and see a homeless man nestled into the corner of the building. You approach him and politely ask him to move because you are about to clean the area. He does not acknowledge you.

San Diego is currently in the middle of a Hepatitis A outbreak that's killed 15 people. The cause is the homeless Street Shitters that have spread their filth and disease everywhere. The US is becoming a turd world country, and we need to start purging these useless cunts.
archive.is/kNt5S
"After 15 die in hepatitis outbreak, San Diego begins sanitary street washing"

Sometimes I envy this race

Yes, they may live in squalor and barely qualify as sapient, but they are also free from worry.

They don't have to work, they don't have to think about the current or historical trends in society and what the consequences might be. They have responsibility for nothing. Just sleep, eat, drink, drink a lot, fuck, sleep, repeat. No stress in the morning or dread at night because of a long work day. Just get up, get drunk, take a nap in a puddle in the middle of the day. Water warmed by the sun, the sounds of insects all around... and not a care in the world. No concern over falling birthrates, over the gradual collapse of once great civilizations, no anguish over corrupt elites and hostile foreign infiltrators who seeking dominion over them.

It's a primitive, pathetic, thoughtless, paradise.

Well that's the price of diversity

usually around the average middle class wage for their area. around me it's around 50k/year starting plus insane benefits.

it's not just the cost of paying the cops though, it's the 911 operator, the dispatcher, the cost of potentially arresting or detaining the man and the cost of any equipment used during the call.

it shouldn't cost anywhere close to a thousand bucks but our government is so bloated and inefficient it's almost a low end estimate.

yours is too, look it up.

He's just cleaning the storefront. Nothing wrong with a clean front.

go be a flaggot on another chan