Flat or Cowtits? No in between, if you had to choose one extreme

Flat or Cowtits? No in between, if you had to choose one extreme.

It really depends of the art style. Some artists can do some amazing cowtits that will outclass any flatty in the same series. Some others will make their cowtits looks like shit depite being about the same size. Flat chests are more consistanly good looking but it seems hadrer for an artist to put his own spice into them to be frank kindred.

cowtits > dfc
also Hotaru is the greatest character designs ever

its all about the tits

cowtits ofc

Usually I'd go for flat, but Hotaru is love and Saya can go fuck herself.

Tomoko is about an a cup .

COWTITS ARE BLESSED BY GOD

Bigger than cowtits. Those are about the lower end of the spectrum that I fap to.

DFC fuck all of these other plebs

It's all about shape, not size.

>tfw no pectus excavatum gf

irl smaller chests are cuter and more my thing (not flat as a board)

But Hotaru is Hotaru. So big fat cowtits stuffed into tight clothes is the way to go.

LITERAL cowtits

Cow tits are my fetish

If i asked you to choose between $10 and $100. which one would you take?

this.

what's the catch

Neither. Why would you give me money? There's something fishy about that, so I'd call the police.

Cowtits. Also Hotaru is pure sex.

anyone who says flat is gay

Get me the fattest titties

Kind of this. I love big tits provided they aren't round gravity defying bulges. Still I generally prefer a flat.

Am I missing something? Dageshi Kashi is literally one of the worst anime I've ever watched. It has absolutely no redeeming qualities, and the only upside I could imagine is having cute girls (which literally every modern anime out there has). However I cannot imagine the kind of deprived fanatic who would put up with a show this bad just to see more of these specific generic anime females.

built for it

this

Cowtits.

Saya>>>>Hotaru though.

>No in between, if you had to choose one extreme.
That's already how it is with 99% of anime and manga. Why the fuck can't I find nice petite or normal sized breast doujins to jack off to? Why is it always saggy disgusting shit or mosquito bites? Fuck this gay earth.

Always flat. Flat is justice.

Wrong

I'd take $100. I'd also choose flat because DFC is inherently more valuable than cowtits.

Bone
A
The delicious delinquent

Wider than the torso is where it's at.

If I had to pick, it would be cowtits. But healthy Cs are my preference.

so 10$ then?

DFC is superior.

I have a better question.
Saya with Hotaru tits or Hotaru with Saya tits?

Ahem. As usual.

Flat, of course. I'm not into bestiality.

Exactly. I'd you search for petite, you get loli

saya with hotaru tits....but bigger

I'd rather have Hotaru with Saya tits tan normal Hotaru actually.

That's stupid.

lightweight

Saya with Hotaru hair.

I would have chosen cowtits if you hadn't used that image. Saya is by the far the best girl.

My brother of african descent.

Aesthetically, dfc is the better option. dfc is consistent. It will always look the way it is no matter the artist. Cowtits harbors a broad, arguable definition that ranges from pleasing to atrocious. Those who are disinterested with uncertainty such as myself should not like cowtits.

Semantically, cowtits are implied to be negative. No decent person would want to be associated with a cow. However, delicious flat chest is quite the compliment. This is because though flat chests are understood to be a bad thing in some cultures, adding the delicious prefix gives it a positive meaning. Therefore, if one has no complimentary way of addressing it whereas the other one does, I would assume the one with the better moniker is the better option.

Practically, dfc once again is the better option. Cowtits get in the way of everything where it's only benefit is to be groped. There is a culture of women who have the breast near their dominant arm removed for the sake of improved archery. Female runners aren't known for their large breasts as well because those things will weigh them down and tire them quicker. By that logic, cowtit girls are more vulnerable targets when being chased down by orcs/rapists (and in some instances ntr.)

In many scenarios, dfc trumps over cowtits. What shit taste this thread is when they cannot value what is better in many ways.

tl;dr: dfc

Flat is justice and justice always prevails.

Pretty much this.

Flat, but wears bra pads.

MOUTH PLAY!

Cowtits ON flat. As in, /u/. Cowtits pushing herself onto a nervous and shy flat, about to take her for a sexy ride.

flat is justice

10/10

Highly advanced science that sought to create the perfect body agreed, don't bother it about it.

Truly you need both to preserve the sacred tit balance.

Cow tits are best especially in this case.

I don't see the problem. You were looking for loli to begin with, right?

This

BIG

Action girls, tomboys, and tsundere are aesthetically best with DFC for so many reasons. To look elegant and modest when on the move, sporty and cool like a bro, and young/childish respectively is a synergy of DFC for those type of girls.

Third best girl.

Megumin is #1, of course.

>Some cowtits guy is image dumping
Are you that insecure?

DFC, baby

Prefer modest B's, but flat is good too

I would say flat but I would choose hotaru though. Cow tits done right are better than flat but usually they are overdone or look stupid

U mad?

Hotaru with Hotaru tits

>The top 3 girls in the series are all flat

A few months back, in an extremely similar thread, some guy got more aggravated than anyone reasonably should be over a flat imagedump going on in his cowtits thread, and from that point on, pledged that he would to the exact same thing to any flat threads that showed up.

Welcome to Sup Forums, I guess. The fucking ecchi wars.

Flat, no sag when she's 30

I couldn't make it past the second episode but I got an idea of both girls from episode 1 so I can fap with 85% certainty

Nearly nothing is preferable to too much. I prefer a nicely shaped pair that actually goes with their body vs huge inconvenient ones.

Butt is the most important feature though.

When you grow up you'll realize it doesn't really matter, what matters is inside

fat and juicy

Depends on the extreme. If the boobs are bigger than her torso, then I'd rather take the flat.

Galko size seems like the perfect cowtits to me.

What the fuck, I mean, is that the rinnegan?, is this intented to be some kind of joke, reference or what?

If the girl is a femdom milf, then cowtits.

If the girl is an ara ara onee-chan, then normal size.

If the girl is a qt waifu, then dfc.

Flat if she has wide hips and phat ass with it, otherwise cowtits.

>If the boobs are bigger than her torso, then I'd rather take the flat.

Depends on the overall character design I think.

Yuki has nice thighs.

If you're going to call that thing on the right cowtits, then I'll take cowtits over flat any day of the week.

Yuki has a nice tail.