New Poster

Good evening,

I discovered this website today when doing some research on Steve Bannon and thought it was interesting. I voted for Trump because I consider myself a Libertarian and figured he would disrupt establishment politics and I can't say he has disappointed. Anyways I wanted to create a thread so I could better ascertain what it is the people here stand for and if it would be worthwhile coming here often.

Best Regards,
Paul

PS. Any other boards here you would recommend I would appreciate.

/d/

Not sure if you guys are into literature but I have been reading a couple of fascinating books about epistemology, ontology, and symbols. Thus Spake Zarathustra by Neitzsche, Man and his Symbols by Carl Jung, and this book about the nature of selves and being: Self-Knowledge and Self-Identity by Sydney Shoemaker. Anyone have any books they would recommend?

What the fuck???? Are those people serious?

Welcome to Sup Forums. Leave while you can.

I'd strongly suggest you try

to get acquainted with the board.

What do these numbers at the end of the post mean? Is there some reward system?

Checked.

Jesus that's worse than /d/... I don't mind homosexuals but I am not interested in looking at that. Is Sup Forums depraved like those other boards?

>What it is the people here stand for

What is it that you believe?

Nazism, a little summary into why? Pic related.

>What it is the people here stand for
Freedom of speech and self determination for all men.

There are also Nazi's and commies. Take your pick.

I'll take a look at some of the literature. I have been meaning to read the Prince. What is it called again when the state participates in gene manipulation to achieve the ideal population? I would be more about that than racial cleansing because while it's obvious blacks commit the majority of felonies in the United States, I know a couple intelligent and hard working blacks so it doesn't seem fair to lump them in with the rest of the wrong-doers.

If you want to be rich and spend your life shilling pump&dump shitcoins, check out
If you want a place to talk about how sad everything in life is and why you don't have the balls to off yourself
is your place

If you like tech
If you like vidya
If you like fashion
If you want to become enlightened
And
is good too

Those are all the boards I visit and recommend.

>what it is the people here stand for

It's a toss up between conservative/libertarian/nazi/anarcho-capitalists with a few commie shills thrown in. Sup Forums is and always was satire, though, so don't come here expecting entirely serious viewpoints.

I'm personally a New Federalist Constitutional Republican, but I happily shilled for Trump last year and have supported loads of random shit that I generally wouldn't.

Let him choose what he thinks is best.

Certainly not being a communist. What do you mean when you say self-determination for all men?

I appreciate the info-graphic.

Eugenics, but it's fallacious to assume abortion of non-white babies is a must, we just deport them with the mothers(families) to a respective ethno state where not only they'll feel comfortable, they are also inherently part of the community. Remember two of the basis of Nazism are pluralism and tribalism.

The basic principle that all human beings should be able to choose to live the life they wish to pursue with minimal interference from outside forces dictating his/her choices. It's a really lovey dovey and kumbaya esque outlook to have but it generally is a good principle to dictate your politics by.

>New Federalist Constitutional Republican
Not familiar with that. It's fascinating how many different political identities there are. It is probably better to have a nice cross-section about most so you can have a frame of reference when speaking with others.

Thanks for the recommendations. I have been looking around on my own too and discovered /his/ and /lit/ which also seem like pretty worthwhile places to spend some time.

So do you think the State supports or interferes with that mentality?

Get off my fuckin board Paul, REEEEEEEE!!!!!
At least lurk before posting, fucking NEWFAGS REEEE!!!!

Alright my fault for attaching racial cleansing with Nazism; my understanding of it is based mostly on historical accounts. What about the mentally retarded or people with serious inheritable diseases that would place a burden on the state?

Haha sorry mate! I looked at the pinned post about logical fallacies. Maybe they should incorporate more rules.

An oversimplification is both. The state ( at least in the united states) has several long standing laws that guarantee freedoms to men. However over the past one hundred years plus the state has become increasingly authoritarian in it's practices. I myself like to think government should act as a sand box as opposed to a jungle gym. The sand box has four walls that keep the sand in and various tools (a pale/shovel) that influence what a child will do within the sandbox but ultimately what the child does with sand is up to him. The jungle gym is robust and provides a wide range of choice, but ultimately a child can only choose to do certain activities within the parameters set by the jungle gym. I.e. he/she can use the swing, slide, or monkey bars however accomplishing an activity outside of those is made more difficult.

I do appreciate the crass humor I have been seeing. It's really annoying people are so uptight about everything.

Do you like anime Paul?

They wouldn't even be alive, that's what eugenics is for, preferably using bio engineering to get rid of the bad mutagens, if it's not possible, then abortion is the only choice.(FYI we've been doing this for century's with food and livestock, it works) Also consider the following, history books that are commented are heavily biased, mostly base yourself in numerical evidence, since our senses usually are deceived by propaganda and with numbers it's easy to spot logical flaws or incoherences, i.e. the calculations of how it's impossible for Auschwitz to incinerate 1.1 Million Jews, or how "the final solution" is actually deportation of the Jews to Madagascar. As I said Nazism strongly believes in pluralism, how can you have that if you're murdering other races? It's illogical

Thanks for the interesting response. So democracy would be a sand box and totalitarianism would be a jungle gym?

welcome to the human race.

I liked The Boondocks if that counts. Not sure how it differs from cartoons, if at all. Doesn't it have something to do with the artistic style and location of origin and the sexualization of children?

Humor = tragedy and timing, if it wasn't realistic it wouldn't be funny. We live in a sad world, at least we can laugh about it.

No sir, you have a lot to learn.. You might be a lost cause.
Good luck though, lurk moar.

I do appreciate common sense. Did you see some new articles about researchers saying the figures of dead from the holocaust "are" something like 20 million +?

Answer me this one thing, Paul:
Are you black?

Look, we aren't conservative talk radio shit, we're alt right. We like chaos and bringing down the establishment and shit.

Just clearing that up since a lot of retarded boomers have recently found this place and think it's some underground Rush Limbaugh discussion board where we suck off George Bush and conservatism. That ain't what this place is about.

No, I'm a 22 year old white male.

Do you have any recommendations?

>20 million
You have to lurk more.

Do people here organize and act?

I'm not saying I agree with the figure. It just seems the number keeps going up.

Again a simple analogy but at the end of the day it gets the job done.

Confirmed informant, piss off

Today directly on Sup Forums? Not as much as in the past or during Trump's campaign. This place has become so populated and bogged down that it's a lot harder to organize and plan stuff directly from here.

Nowadays most stuff is planned by a smaller group of people offsite (discords, chatrooms etc) or on the other chan and then they come here for more manpower. Every now and then stuff is organized here but it's a lot harder to coordinate.

Lurk more and you'll find these places eventually.

How would you have any way of confirming that?

>I don't mind homosexuals
Would you care to see some AIDS statistics? How about molestation?

You'll find people of every shape and colour here. Literally.

Various forms of nationalism seem to be the most comment ideologies, as well as a lot of libertarianism. After that theres a few forms of more general conservatism and then everything else under the sun.

First thing you need to learn to do is to identify post types. Depending on the thread and time of day you will meet various forms of shilling, trolling, honesty, lashing out, false flagging, memeing, shitposting, contrarianism and every other conceivable type of post.

'lurk more' is usually the first thing newfags (you) are told. Meaning look around the place for a while so that you understand how it works, both on a mechanical and social level.

Enjoy your stay.

I mean... if you have them but I can just google it myself. It's not like it is transmittable through the air, you have to have unprotected sex with an infected person. I imagine though that is a risk they are willing to take. I just meant I don't care what consenting human adults do in the privacy of their home.

Watch The Alternative Hypothesis

>at the end of the post

Nice RP while it lasted.

If you are still around, what would you say is the difference between shilling and false-flagging?

I am guessing this is bait, not for the OP but more for this Anyhow I will reply because I am ready to take the risk you really are a help seeking soul.
Sup Forums doesn't stand for anything in particular, it's just a bunch of places talking about different topics. Sup Forums is the most controversial of them all while keeping a kind of prupose (unlike b, which is controversial but bjust chaotic)
If you truly are new, Sup Forums is more friendly to an extent (it's still Sup Forums), and a gateway to ease yourself into Sup Forums
Sup Forums itself doesn't stand for anything. There are many people are addressing different virtues and ideologies. The trend is that people here are against the common thought. This board used to be leaning left years ago, when the mainstream politics was leaning right - hence now it leans right since people are commonly left
It's just a place where people with outcast like ideas gather and talk. Some can be offensive but it's just kind of a dialect, when they say faggot they just mean you're an idiot, for example. Don't take it all seriously. Like anywhere in life there are good and bad people, and more or less clever people. Pick the conversations you like and lurk, which means just watch without replying until you made yourself an idea of what's going on in the website

All in all, if you're new, welcome

It is called a post. It was a legitimate question, I don't have an account or know what all the features are.

Usually either semantics of the person calling it out, or intent of the perpetrator.

Okay thanks for the summary.

You're welcome. I understand my english is a bit cranky, but I hope it got all through

Anonymity allows for freedom of speech without repercussions. So don't be offended if someone calls you nigger, which will happen a lot.
You don't need an account to shitpost.

Additionally, since you are on Sup Forums, don't start a thread about traps.

How do you link to other threads? How would I link to this one in a new thread?

Shilling is pretending to be part of a group in order to convince members of that group of your position. e.g. 'Did you guys see this Washington Post article? I'm sorry, but I just don't see how I can support Trump anymore.'

False flagging is either pretending to be a member of a group and acting badly in order to delegitimize it or framing an act of vandalism/violence so that the group is blamed. e.g. 'Look at all these backwards swastikas someone spraypainted in this hookah bar next to these islamophobic statements in the same handwriting as the owner! Who could have done such a hateful thing!?'

It was very clear. Haha I wouldn't say cranky just shrewd and no-nonsense.

Should also point out false-flagging can also be about creating the impression that there is imminent danger or a pressing issue as much as it is about delegitimizing groups. e.g. 'How can you say Nazism isn't a serious issue in America when there are all of these strangely inept hate crimes happening all over the place?'

Ah that makes plenty of sense, good looking out. Any tips on being able to recognize that when you see it? Just if it feels forced or fishy?

I used to think false-flagging was a way to distract large groups of people from a more legitimate issue by diverting their attention to something catchy/flashy while not being substantive.

Yep, just use your best judgement. I tend to think Sup Forums is prone to false positives, but your mileage will vary.

You might mean red herring, but I guess false flags could be used to do that.

Thanks for the information. You seem to have a good grasp of all this stuff. Do you study logic?

Not formally, but this board is often concerned with misleading rhetoric and logical fallacies, so these terms come up frequently.

lurk more faggot

I think I just might!

Mate could you tell me how to link to another thread? Can't find any resources on it online.

Never mind I found info

Yeah but the problem comes with the fact that they are portrayed as saints in the media and that these stats are neglected in health classes that your kids will take in the future. Degenerate culture comes at a cost to society and a shocking amount of homosexuals have past experiences of sexual abuse. At this point you may realize that the abuse causes the homosexuality and then the homosexual causes abuse. A vicious cycle of indoctrination into the "cult" of homosexuality, which at this point is a legitimate counter culture movement with funding and support from the media and leftist institutions. Hardly the libertarian idea of freedom of expression and far from the non-aggression principle if you consider the social cost and the potential for sexual misconduct.

Why do you think the mainstream media pushes the acceptance of degeneracy, as you put it.