How do we realistically solve the problem of black people in America?

As we all know blacks are violent, destructive and create nothing except division here. Even in my day to day life in Arizona I notice just how nasty and mean they are to everyone there is never a pleasant conversation with a black.

Is there any realistic way to get rid of them or get away? Just moving to the suburbs isn't enough they're everywhere now.

Other urls found in this thread:

scratch.mit.edu/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Segregation and genocide.

It's generational change. Our society made a LOT of headway since the 50's, and things were going in a healthy direction, until the 90's when the libs cranked up the divide and used it to try and get votes. Obama's reign of terror set us back to before civil rights, black communities have a long climb back to rationality and good relations, even with themselves.

Breed them out of existence

>Obama's reign of terror set us back to before civil rights
Oh so we have white-only bathrooms again?
How fucking delusional are you?

>The libs cranked up the divide.
Lol. Nice revisionism.

Gas them.

You should creat a leader for them and try to use him to civilised and organize them and fix thier economic-social issues

Dismantle egalitarianism and you can tackle any problem that is specific to a certain group. All it takes is swallowing the red pill. Maybe science will get us there at some point.

Aw, is wittle SharBlue upset?

Liberals have locked blacks onto a Democrat plantation, taught them that they can't succeed unless a white liberal helps them, and BLM and other extremist groups have set back race relations decades. All to get the mythical black vote for corrupt pigs like Hillary.

But, the Dems fought tooth and nail against the repeal of the Jim Crow laws, so it's nothing new.

But you keep being angry, impotent little person.

You're forgetting the welfare state promoting fatherlessness. And crack.

Wtf is wrong with the bridge of his nose? Is that a broken blood vessel?
I think I'm going to throw up.

Literally kill all the niggers. There's no reason to keep them alive. They need to all be wiped out.

is that fucking scratch project?

Build a wall around Alabama and deport all of them there.

Murdering them is an immoral act

They're not all bad. In my area they're family people and don't have as much of a chip on their shoulder as I've noticed in some other areas. This area is 50% black, maybe that has something to do with it - black enough to be comfortably among their own, white enough to remind them of how to behave (yes, patronizing). I've seen black fathers with their children in supermarkets, and that's not exceptional here, although Sup Forums would have you believe that.

They're still black, though; a few sullen, don't give a shit. Worse than whites at handling money, and being conscientious. They'll blare their music loudly for no reason, and it's not just young males, in the past week I've encountered two middle-aged women doing that - technically it's a disturbance of the peace when you can hear something from 50 feet away, and they both qualified. I guess blacks just need extra stimulus.

The plan is to have latinos move into dominant black areas in Southern States and then contain the blacks somehow.

It's to late.. Your experiencing African oppression you will get used to it.. When they start taking all your jobs then you have a problem.

>muh sonz
>muh MSM police brutality against innocent Negroes, even though most ended up being not innocent

As someone from the outside, your MSM and Dems fucked race relations.

You know what we have to do. There is only one solution. Every other solution has been tried. All everything that has been tried has proven AROUND THE WORLD when it comes to blacks, is that niggers don't belong in any civilized society. Blacks aren't fit to live in modern civilized life. Its a fact.

If you Yankees would simply divide the U. S. into 50 countries people could form all sorts of governments and societies and there would be no cause for all this strife and conflict. It is the height of stupidity to say that all blacks are bad but as long as you have this mindset that you must have one country it pushes you into an extreme of either total amalagamation or total separation-----rather than simply living with good people regardless of colour.

scratch.mit.edu/about/

Nope, gg white people
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

It's been tried a couple of times, they always get assassinated.

Slave them again?

Nah. Niggers were always niggers. Niggers back then are just like niggers today. They dont belong in society thats why they always ruin society when they are placed in it. You blame the government or whites, or anything else for your failures.

I'm interested in solutions that may actually be feasible.

That's not a solution, because like the UK, the arabs/blacks etc etc would just immigrate into what used to be a predominately white country.

The best solution is to contain them somehow and replace with latinos/asians or east europeans.

Sounds like you are shilling for share blue nigger

>Dems fought tooth and nail against the repeal of the Jim Crow laws, so it's nothing new
>implying Southern Democrats from the 19th century would have voted for Obama
Yeah, you're fucking delusional. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well they were doing it right until "muh civil rights and sheeit"

End Welfare. For everyone.

Source me on the photo, Negro.

What should they do for foreign policy though, and hey, maybe they should have a free-trade compact, and some political body to manage disputes between the Countries huh? Dang, wish we'd thought of that.

Why not institute a hunting season just like for any other animal? Put an anual bag limit of maybe 6 niggers a year, and just buy a stamp for it on your hunting license. Its "management"

>As someone from the outside, your MSM and Dems fucked race relations.

this, mostly the media. dems just kinda drove down the easy street the "journalists" built

For start, give them California.

I got really drunk one night and faceplated on the sidewalk giving my wife a piggyback ride. Scratched up my glasses!

Do I? Or are you so butthurt and dumb that all you can do is the Sup Forums equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"

>I wonder who's behind this post.

Is it true that the way is now clear for the govt. to just /take/ white land, or is it still just a rumor or prospect?

yeah yeah, keep preaching that "based black man" and "not all are bad" crap. If you literally took 10,000 blacks out of any place in the USA and looked at their lives, probably somewhere near 9,995 would be niggers. Why would anyone search for the 5 good ones, when the other 9,990 are the scum of the human race.

There aren't that many blacks in California. And the landscape doesn't deserve them. Pick somewhere else, please, Finn.

What's sad is that Africa is the largest most resourceful piece of land in the world and these useless people inhabit it. We're going to need this land eventually. Disease, famine, internal conflict is trying to kill them off but whites keep saving these people, who hate them.

Christ you idiot. Enjoy them boobs while you got 'em, though.

Do you look at that kid and see it as yours, though? Really? Once you had it, did you have second thoughts? I'm guessing not since you're showing it and her off, here.

You say 'bleach', but it's also dilution of white blood. Your nose looks Jewish though, so I guess it's ok.

It's literally the first picture that comes up when you search "Detroit 1916", idk WHO took it though if that's what you're asking.

>"Detroit then vs now"
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

They are working on it as it will appease the majority of blacks in this country. They are doing everything they can to make it harder for whites to live in this country though. They even tried to pull a move on the South African Reserve Bank but that was quickly squashed as it's a private entity.

No, not at all. Separation would mean that the conservatives who understand the folly of mass immigration would congregate together and then keep it out.

Offer them a pair of Air Jordans, 10,000 dollars, and a one way flight back to Africa as reparations.

Tell them they will only get the shoes and money IF they leave and when they arrive in Africa but they are free to stay and its just our saying sorry.

Every nigger in America and Somalians too would be on that plane for the Jordans alone. I for one also wouldnt mind my tax dollars funding this at all. I would even donate to the cause.

R u going to stay and fight or leave?

what i think we all need is a reform in social politics. i dont know much about USA but i guess something in the past gave them balls to do and behave more like they do. sadly you cant teach them anymore i guess. its rooted in most of them to behave like gorillas. they arent any different from those somali immigrants i saw in germany. smelly pieces of shit that mostly dont want to work and blame whites for everything. and that brings us to a solution of slavery and genocide. really ffs nothing works until you root it in them and calm them down by force and thats not just the niggers

And yet by recommending secession I am recommending the very opposite of those things.

I've lived in areas with rougher, blacker blacks that 'felt' more threatening. And watched Colin Flaherty's videos and many of the ones on Sup Forums. I just believe in accuracy. This area is perhaps an exception. Not that I wouldn't still send them all back to Africa if I could.

yup all that sounds fine and dandy to live with them in harmony. muricans wanted multiculti and they got it just as brits

Offer each nigger $1000 to be sterilized. The less desirable niggers will jump at the opportunity for enough free money to get them fucked up for a weekend or some new rims. As time goes on keep upping the incentive by one or two thousand dollars until niggers are virtually guaranteed to become extinct. Nigger problem solved

And then they chase us out and they achieve white-fed numbers but no whites to maintain things, and they die.

>pale
>blue eyes
>red beard
>Jewish
You know the Welsh have fat noses too, faggot. I hope my daughter doesn't inherit that shit, it would look even worse on a girl. My daughter was born with red hair, I hope she keeps it.

To genocide the black population or to bring back official segregation as some have suggested in the thread is obviously unrealistic. I don't know how the problem could be solved in the long term, but right now we need to work against voluntary and practical segregation.

It's a well known fact that blacks are some of the biggest recipients of government welfare in all areas of life, be it financial, educational or in housing. To separate ourselves from them we need to create a hostile environment for blacks, and a positive environment for whites. The first issue we need to solve is meritocracy. The higher the housing price, the steeper the cutoff-point to university and the more expensive living costs are the fewer blacks are able to afford to be in your environment. This policy obviously hurts whites that are less well off, financially and otherwise, but I believe that there is a number of ways to get around this. For example scholarships or private insurance policies.

The second issue is to heavily sanction behaviors that are linked to black people such as loitering, public drunkenness and the like. If we police these things hard, add in policies such as "stop and frisk" there's even less incentive for blacks to move to such a place.

Thirdly you should vote with your money. Premier products/businesses that do not engage in modern race baiting or diversity pandering if you can. If enough of us punish them they will change their narrative.

for some reason no one ever talks about the american public education system in relation to these issues

Give me them so I can make my soup.

Black America shows why multiculturalism doesn't work.

Yeah I just got an earful, from radio wehrwolf on TRS. Karen something. Whites living on garbage dumps. South African bonds having junk status, all the big companies pulling out because every company must be 70% black owned. Sounds like you're diving the economy straight into the ground. It would be sheer kindness to take government away from blacks and give it to whites.

>Uma

I am going to stay but not fight, fighting is not going to work as we are out numbered so I doubt I'd be on the winning side. I'll just learn to adapt and overcome what ever may present itself in this country.

You fucking Eurofaggots live in absolute blissful ignorance.

Genocide is the only solution, in two years there would be no niggers left.

Well you know, the protestant work ethic was a rare thing - it's /way/ more natural to sit under a tree and get food as you need it. But yeah, sure, in civilization they probably need more 'riding' than other races.

Tightly controlled immigration plus eugenics/population control programs is the only realistic way.

As a bonus, eugenics and population control will also raise the quality of the average white citizen over time. When welfare leeches can't breed, everybody wins.

You didn't catch my irony, then? That's what the original States were. And then we needed those things. And then the federal level gradually took over. And we had a civil war about it.

What the world needs is more space, so we can start new countries, from scratch, and we can abandon the old ones. I wish the Earth /were/ flat.

When the US goes bankrupt and the EBT cards stop working, blacks in every city will start to loot, burn, kill and rape. They will displace themselves and move into the suburbs and displace whites who will be forced to join the horde of zombies. That's when whites will take up arms and begin the race war for real. Millions of blacks could be killed.

Watch them kill themselves and put them in jail. We will take their beautiful woman and take their smart men in our society.

This is one of the better ones. Or require sterilization of everyone in prison. Too bad we've got courts.

I was not really sure whether or not you were being ironic. Personally I wish Americans were more aware of a great set of writers called the Antifederalists. Founding Fathers like Patrick Henry were among them. Some would say that the Constitution itself was the beginning of the end for America I am inclined to agree with them. The South losing the Civil War gave the death blow to the idea of America breaking off into many different countries and I consider that an utterly lamentable thing.

The only thing is the blacks rule South Africa due to it being a democracy and the whites meaning a minority there will never be another white government in South Africa. The ending of Apartheid was a death sentence to a lot of the whites in this country who can not afford to relocate. There was a war for government and the blacks won. They have evil tricks up their sleeves. I have no idea how it is to live in inclusive society I was raised in a country where it is Blacks first everyone else then only the white males can receive.

We should have never freed them

My must first dismantle Jewish controlled media who tells black people they are second class citizen and keep the segregation and nigger culture aka rap and hip hop gangster image alive.

> nose that looks like a 6

Short-term thinking, smiley, nice-boobied girl victim.

Education. Set up a foundation to reward them for every 3 months of attendance and compliance at school. Reward them with whatever their main interests are. I guess give them shoes, if that's what they loot during natural disasters.

Yeah we do, it's a meaningless money pit.

Nixon knew, the students make the schools.
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
(start @ 5:50)

Give each of them bucket of kfc, watermelon and pair of timberland boots. Load them all up on big containerships. One way ticket to africa with no option to ever return, even as a tourist. Bon voyage

>Is there any realistic way to get rid of them or get away?
2 words: Super Gonorrhoea

You do know the Africans don't want them, right?

Niggers are shit. Same color same smell same IQ. Flush all niggers.

The only way for you to survive is a reverse "Escape From New York" - you need to wall a city off and shoot any blacks that try to get over it.

... enjoy the day your wife's boobs are old, and your daughter achieves like a black, and you think on what your legacy could have been.

in slave them all, then make them fight in arenas for entertainment.

>adapt
so.....lay down and die?

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Embed shock probes in them, that punish black behavior. We Have the Technology(*) (or will).

But God, listen to your idea (I know, some of it is being done!). Having to drag them through life by strings.

* line from a 70s sci-fi show.

Just remove Whitey's teat from their collective mouth and then wall them off. They'll be eating one another in 48 hours.

I'm sorry for you. I lived there for a few years under apartheid actually, when it was the other way around. But my saying that was a fantasy, I know there aren't enough whites to do that, and they don't have the morale anyway.

vasbyt.

That's being proposed here in CA. It won't work. Niggers don't respond to carrot and stick. We've poured trillions of dollars into the educational system to specifically reward blacks, and it's only gotten worse. They actively shame and attack any black who tries to better themselves as "uncle toms". Education is seen as "white". You're not going to solve that with free handouts.

Look, the blacks know. Ever see that movie Precious? And the scenes where her welfare queen mom is all nice and polite with the social worker, so she gets to keep getting free money? And as soon as the social worker is gone, she's motherfucking the social worker hard. That's the black community. They'll put their hand out, take your money, say "fuck goin' ta school, niggah" - and go do what they were going to do anyway.
Money isn't the solution here. We've proved that.

Several semi-practical methods in this thread!

> Africans don't want them

Source? Or even, just why do you think that? Just that African blacks in the US don't like American blacks?

random image to sure-bump.

B L A X I T

wtf are you doing in Rwanda whiteboy?

Who's going to tell them?

Could put something in the food, the longer the exposure to the jail/food, the more likely the effect to be permanent.

Morbid obesity; diabetes; heart diseas(es); AIDS; abortion; even outright starvation.. didn't work..

Spike the food with sterilizers..