ITT: Anime/Manga/VN quotes that provoke thought and discussion

ITT: Anime/Manga/VN quotes that provoke thought and discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

overflow.wikia.com/wiki/Rika_Inou
yaraon-blog.com/archives/71847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manlets doesn't look good with anything.

What about high heels?

High Heels were originally for men, worn while riding horses to prevent feet from slipping off.

Decisions, decisions

Source?

Human Alice just looks wrong.

Kaiji actually has shitloads of depressing/motivational quotes

Here's a good one. It's not some pointlessly edgy bollocks about the nature of humanity. It's a personal question.

>Sure.

That's a disgusting set of answers.
>It's all about the shape.
Because option 4 is overly sentimental tripe.

God fucking damn it, this is actually hard.
If i were playing the VN then

Btw sauce?

What are the "correct" answers for these? In the vn, not morally

"Fun things are fun".

-Yui Hirasawa

''Big black dicks are fun but niggers don't have money so i gotta fuck middle aged office rats''.
Tsumugi Kotobuki

She looks more inbred than Rika Inou.

I like the one from Umineko where it was:

To save the others you must sacrifice one.

1 Your own life
2 The love of your life
3 Your family

Guy sounds like a fag desu

I actually hate things like these, because in reality it's "depends" except for that last one.

>overflow.wikia.com/wiki/Rika_Inou
>Risa Inou (mother/paternal half-sister/)
>Tomaru Sawagoe (father/grandfather/great-grandfather/great-great-grandfather/great-great-great-grandfather/half-great-great-granduncle/lover)
>lover
>lover
>lover
>lover
>lover

>in reality it's "depends"

Maybe for you, you selfish rat bastard. I would take on the entire world for my waifu and do anything for her happiness.

>except for that last one.
>not your child

Piece of shit

Hit home.
And I don't even have a good answer for it, nothing other than "I just do" - A feeling of satisfaction, self-gratification, innate thirst for "Knowing" taken to up to eleven? Idk man, just translate the second VN already.

2 - If it's nothing too serious I'd just cover for her

Such a whiny, edgy bitch. Just wanna beat her to death and dump her in the ocean

We're getting the anime adaptation soon. So I can cry again.

Shit ... ;_;

2hard4me

>Such a whiny, edgy bitch.
If you're going to try to bait, at least say something that could imaginably be applicable to her. Call her a fake, an airhead, mentally retarded, something like that. Calling her whiny when she's 80% of what makes the first 20 hours of the game fun makes no sense, and calling her edgy when literally any of the other 4 heroines exist is so out of place that it's just funny.

I am selfish. Since the second one is "I'll wait for you" instead of "goodbye forever" I'm fine with that. It works things out on its own. If I can help it though, I'd ask my waifu to stay with me. If I ask her to stay and she says no that means she values that more than me, so there's nothing I can do about that, that's fine. That's why I say "depends", because this isn't specific enough. I don't know if saying "stay with me" binds her to me for the rest of my life without her consent. If it did, I wouldn't say it.

Same with the second. What was the crime? Did she kill someone? Did she steal something of minor value? Are the police looking for the criminal? Why did she do it? I'm not going to make her confess for taking a pen out of a store or something, if she won't get caught for it that's dumb.

Nothing wrong with wanting the things that make you happy. I want to die satisfied, not regretting that I gave everything up for other peoples' sakes.

>not your child
>Piece of shit

I said it doesn't depend for that last one. Child comes first, I'd save the kid no matter what.

>she's 80% of what makes the first 20 hours of the game fun makes no sense

Yeah, no. She was just the butt end of jokes and only autists would find her retardation "fun".

>calling her edgy when literally any of the other 4 heroines exist is so out of place that it's just funny

Except the other heriones actually had good reason for acting the way the did. Her route literally went like this

-hey yuuji, i'm not a complete retard afterall. i can totally be deep and edgy
-hey yuuji, let's play a game of pretend, since i'm retarded and all
-hey, my cat died. probably figured it would be better to die than put up with me
-i was born retarded, my parents hate me for it, and my whore friend killed herself. super sad.
-holy shit, yuuji's actually helping me die after i wouldn't stop bitching about it every 5 seconds. everyone is so sad, guess i didn't want to die afterall. i'm such a fucking retard.
-hey edgy spirit, let's be best friends forever. totally super awesome xD.

Worst shit I have ever read in my life.

Sauce? This looks familiar but GIS isn't giving me shit.

Ugh

You're using words like 'literally' and 'actually', yet you lazily throw 'edgy' around like it's the only adjective in existence.

Her ending was shit though. Awful ending to an otherwise great route for best girl.

It would be great if he wasn't whacking it while saying that.

Her route is garbage. That doesn't change the fact that her being the butt of jokes makes her important just like the rest of the cast. Everyone has a dynamic with eachother, and she fits hers and completes the circle of friends in a way that would make everything feel like there's something missing if she wasn't there.

Hell, that was kind of the entire point of the latter part of her route now that I'm thinking about it.

Oh, fuck, I didn't realize I picked the wrong number for the third one. I meant 1.

OP has many traditionally sad moments, and this is not the most fucked up by any stretch of the imagination. But that speech really hit hard, probably because I always believed in that, since well before reading it.

Obvious number 3. You can have small tits that are still ugly, floppy messes. If the shape is good then the size does not matter.

Uhm, source?

Her route was really fucking stupid. All the other ones had some degree of reality mixed in but hers just jumped the the shark with that heart bullshit. Fuck Mitcher and anyone who thinks her route is anything but garbage.

Oh of course not but it was the second thing I thought of when searching for an appropriate quote. The first was Dragon's first appearance in Loguetown where he talks about things that never end but eh.

I'm with you. What I tried to say is that I only got misty eyed at 50 years of solitude, or being a fugitive since 8. But Hiluluk's speech was so significative for me that I actually cried. Heavy stuff.

Sauce?

Love that quote.

>Her route was really fucking stupid
No-one's denying that. Mitcher's my favourite girl in that whole series and even I think her route has an incredibly disappointing good ending.

The bad ending was great though. Great as in heartbreaking.

BTFO

>rude
More like, stupid, isn't it? But hes being honest in both, what he wants, and what he believes, so he shouldn't expect any other outcome, but she shouldn't feel aggrieved.

this is literally the worst glorification bullshit in all of eastern media

HxH?

Yes

Jesus Christ this guy is such a fedora tipper

I don't really get very emotional anymore but yeah, fully agree that there are a colossal amount of unfortunate fates in OP world. It's a really goddamn dark place for a lot of people.

This is true. I spent the entirety of my childhood and teenage years looking like shit because my parents never once explained to me the importance of appearance and how you present yourself.

People with normal upbringings don't know how blessed they are. I could avoid showering or bathing for months and my parents would not comment.

I wanna say I'd save myself if the child isn't even old enough to remember me, but in the moment I'd probably save the kid without thinking.

What is this from?

"A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number."

>fedora tipper
what?
the hell did any of that have to do with religion?

Man, I remember back in highschool I wouldn't even change my underwear or shower for weeks. Everyone around me would tell me I smelled like piss all the time and would stay away from me/pick on me. I didn't stop because I was taught to be myself.

an hero, newfag

The hell are these moonrunes?

Well yeah, the show doesn't hide it. It's about him growing out of that mindset.

Well thats nice, but, what happens when a man loses the sensibility necessary for getting in touch with poetry?
It can happen suddenly, and without an obvious cause, rendering that person almost dead.
What to do then?

>the hell did any of that have to do with religion?
The only thing it has to do with it is that salty fedoras keep bringing it up when you mention fedoras.

what is this?

She is just calling him out on his complete lack of self confidence, and that he shouldn't say all of this pathetic shit when doing asking someone out, even when it's true.
Or maybe she is just a bitch and has no good intentions, I don't know, never watched this.

Back in 2015, Japan has this discussion about their economic future and having doubt about their young generation. Someone then post that huge ads on newspaper which pretty much say, "Don't make fun of us Otaku, we are your savior through anime, game, and idol."
>yaraon-blog.com/archives/71847

ge-mu, (game)
aidoru, (idol?)
anime. (obvious)
otakuwo (an otaku's, or 'as an otaku', not too sure which)
bakanisuruna. (baka meaning idiot? or might be a word related to pic's filename)

then there's some kanji shit at the bottom idk.

I watched that entire show and he does not grow out of that mindset

Please return to Sup Forums and keep your Reddit-originated forced meme over there in that particular trash bin. Polite sage for off-topic.

he has a point

>He's hurting someone who feel hurt seeing him hurting himself
To be fair it's too romantic to be true on the first place. In real world Hikigaya has right to think like that.

This page hit me hard as fuck and I think about whenever I'm feeling down

and why should he?