Jews are our allies

Please take one dimensional rants to another thread, its time for real talk.

Been thinking about this a lot lately, and at the end of the day, we are allies.

Descendants of Europa and the Tribes of Israel. No we do not always see eye to eye, but we have shed each others blood.

I remember that day. Sixteen long years ago...
We know in our hearts, the true Enemy of the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you pussy footing around the issue?

Be a man and name your enemy.

Well fucking get on with it so we can call you a faggot.

kys

Everyone is the enemy.

besides,

Jew science is next level shit. Whats the point in ostracizing them completely, just keep em in check every now and then.

fake as shit retard

Niggers and sand niggers

that fuckin simple

Nope. Remote controlled.

I basically just don't trust anyone anymore. All allies are transient.

Without jews they wouldn't even be that much of a problem

Not a 767 cockpit.

who said they actually used 767

Fuck off kike

(OP) is right think about

>> declining birth rates means wealth will be condensed not spread across multiple kids
>> increased access to education as costs increase, money spent on 1/2 not 15 kids
>> gated communities through wealth leading to self segregation
>> anglo nations increased PPP in developing nations
>> lending to developing nations keeps balance in place
>> offshore banking allows for no tax investing
>> control of parliaments through tactical voting and control of voting districts
>> developing nations require selling of fossil fuels to develop, technology shifting away from fossils means west stays one step ahead

(((their play book will work)))

at least one of you still has a brain
surname Burnham. look it up

Monsanto fag here, pops worked for the DoD (oldschool cold war agent type)

anyway heres how I see it.
Somethings gotta give, infinite growth is a fantasy

You get to take half of the global population with you to the next age.

Id have a little bit of everyone (geneticist here, fringe diversity is a good thing)

but I'd take all the euros, americucks, jews, random assortment of 100mil africans, and middleeasterners, 300 m latins, 800-1.5 bil asians.

two groups get a signifigant proportion cut, its a good thing.

I have come to the conclusion that the average jew is a normal guy. Israel is ran by the jews we call (((them))). Its a case of corrupt evil bastards manipulating western and israeli media to serve their agenda. they have enough pull to keep their enclave in the middle east safe from retribution despite the
>espionage
>murders
>terror plots
>conspiracy

Fuck off Jew

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/

this is my experience.

used to have a qt israkike girlfriend at uni who would bitch and moan about american and foreign jews coming to israel on a war path.

in israel theres numerous groups who are paid to advise the government, all of them are paid to do little more than talk about judaism. they have to compete with each other, which leads to increasingly aggressive and overblown thoughts on the israeli state, even if your average israeli doesnt give a shit about settlements or greater israel

pretty much my same sentiment. Pound for pound, they are probably the most "potent" race there is for that sort of "unsavory" behavior,

but I much prefer it to nigger shit on a day to day perspective. Like when i think about it objectively, they are pretty fair

the banking and beuracracy gets infuriorating at times, but as a scientist myself I just can't deny some epic contributions theyve made.

And on a personal level no single jew has ever done me wrong. Meanwhile ive been robbed twice at gunpoint by nigs I knew

its like shit/ we just need to call em out when they get toooo jewy. otherwise i cool

The "Jews" of today are not and do not claim to be descendants of the Israelites. They do not practice the same religion either. They are not the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Arent the jews of today Khazarian Turk steppe people? Remember when Russia and Persia wiped them the fuck out in the 1300s, so the spiteful pricks genocided all of the Russians through bolshevism? What a nice people.

oh but isrealis.... sometimes man, sometimes....

One bs scenario, weapons sales. Not guns and shit, but fighter jets.

FUCK that shit pisses me off. I have stories, but this is the easiest to tell
>we spend a half trillion on developing the f-35
>We make a "deal" with isreal
>We give them "x billion" in aid
>but not in cash, in f-35s
>30 of em
>not only did the outsource development cost to us, they get em for FREE

BUT THATS NOT ALL

>deep in the pages of the bill
> a dingle clause
>requiring us to hand over all mathematical and design models developed in its production
>we talkin top secret defense tech, worth trillions
>our dumbass congress dosnt read the bill, they pass
bam, legal theft, espionage

That shit drives me up the wall

more like

i'm referring to ashkanzi. its not so much a religion as a tribe