Shill Proof Shill Test

Shills sell sea shells down by the sea shore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko
youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shareblue is in a state of utter disarray.

>couldnt possibly have read test before posting
I need to speak to your supervisor

im too high to read that

>immediately dodges with an approved answer that is used when a plausible claim is made of shillery

bump

>after first dodge fails, posts obvious fake related to *insert conspiracy here* in order to discredit as a *insert liberal buzzword here*

>says "bump" in addition to bullshit image inorder to introduce plausible deniability

kys

>thread begins to die; this isn't an approved topic for shills to lift to the top

>dodges again with a more neutral image

the shill must now decide whether or not to continue engaging in order to appear real

>dodge fails again. resorts to a conspiracy meme
your supervisor has the same ID as you.. you better get some more shills over here to support your discrediting or you're gonna look silly

>intends to discredit by making thread appear to be op LARPing

>if you'd read the rules, you'd know anons are supposed to doubt ops

>intentionally over the top image
>"lol look at op talking to himself, only a shill would post something as stupid as this"

people reading the archive will wonder if OP posted the images. They will weigh the fact that OP hasn't posted memes. Most will eventually come to the conclusion that OP is a faggot. those that are more observant will wonder about the capitalization of words at the start of sentences, "they both didn't use capitals, but OP slipped up and accidentally used them just now". Was it an accident though? Is OP a faggot? You and i both know that we aren't the same person. any user reading this is wondering which side they are on. that fact is whats important. i won bitch. people will wonder, people will doubt. now what will you do? keep replying or stop and make it look like OP left? the fact that i wrote that mean that both options look like OP, and what I'm writing right now means that any third option is immediately suspicious, because op didnt refer to it just now, but he just did.
>check
>mate

seriously, get your supervisor. do as i say faggot

Try to out maneuver logic with lies. fucking try, i dare you

fuck off if you expect me to read that visual diarrhea.

I don't know why I voted for him, I'm starting to regret it.

what does op gain if all posters are OP?
>people doubt op and the replies
what does op gain if he isnt a faggot and other replies are shills?
>people doubt OP and the replies
what does op gain if he isnt a faggot and the replies aren't shills?
what does op gain if he isn't a faggot and some replies are shills and some arent?

Why is this good for OP? Is op ignoring something you think is obvious? is it even good for op? is op a faggot?

>Probably

>does op have a mental illness?
does this introduce reasonable doubt upon ops argument?

what is all of this schizophrenic bullshit

Shills btfo

trips might confirm possible schizo, but is op really full of shit?
>could he just be high?

everyone ITT
pic related

could a schizo be hired as a shill? could op not really be crazy? could he be a shill?
>could he just be high?
>what does a shill gain from making this thread?
>could op be crazy?
>maybe he's just high

>what evidence has op brought forth for his claims?
>what evidence have other anons brought other than irrelevant images?

Some wells are intended to be poisoned.

>did op intend this

ITT shills trying to 'poison the well' and discredit this image

>youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko
provide information that indicates that this image shouldn't be discredited

youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g
doesn't even look like a plane hits

an interesting development regarding user

>is it common for anons to post seemingly opposing views even in the same thread?
>is op only saying these things to make us think all anons are shills and therefore neuter Sup Forumss power?
where there is truth there will always be power

I hope someone is screencapping this thread

>is it possible for a logical argument to be baseless?

I guarantee both sides are. its possible for both sides to use this thread as evidence for something in the future. what you should pay attention to is what they are trying to prove, and who benefits

Can you repost shill test in readable format?

Os it fuchur or es eat passst

who determines what images are irrelevant? does op? does anyone? does that last question imply where op stands on this issue?

I could. but I made sure it was readable if a real attempt was made. I made it difficult to read purposefully. Within seconds an user called me a shill. later the same user seems to change his fake stance and forgets this isn't Sup Forums

dont rely on op

im not a shill fgt

>replies to ops founded accusations of shillery within seconds after not replying for a while. clearly watching thread closely.
but is that a real reason to doubt this user? should op have gathered more information before accusations?

WHy are you referring to yourself in 3rd person lmao.

Are you xucc?

am i? would it affect the underlying truth of what i've said if i were? I pose this question to you: is what i said harmful to anyone other than shills and liars? if so, how? Can you answer these questions without twisting what i've said?

the absolute state of american posters

am I really in america though?

would it hurt or help my case if I were? could i have anticipated someone saying that? are all of my responses preplanned? is every post op?
>is op high
>is op crazy
>maybe ops just stupid

test 5

test 6

>"think for yourself"

>doesnt even look at ops picture before immediately dismissing op. later attempts to use Ops logic against him. again forgets this isn't Sup Forums.
IDs are a thing here

What are you doing here Agent Downs?

is today your first day on Sup Forums?

>why does op keep bumping this thread? couldnt op have posted his stupid test and left?

ITT:
>questions you should be asking

why has the Madeleine McCann case suddenly popped back? is there any reason to doubt the information that links it to pizzagate? why were the pods really in portugal? what "businesses" are nearby the house? what other seemingly obvious questions are immediately deflected with calls of "shill"?