Sup Forums BTFO

How does it feel knowing that this beautiful young woman is dropping knowledge bombs on how to combat internet nazis? Three times as many likes than dislikes- looks like fascists are losing and normal flock to cute lefty girls and not greasy necbeard virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Sx4BVGPkdzk/
youtu.be/HOIq7cagaN8
youtube.com/watch?v=shP3s7uu6pg
youtube.com/watch?v=TQE3pyD724I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she

That satanic faggot ain't no woman

I don't know. I'm thinking this tranny's one of ours trolling /leftypol/ still. Notice his libshit character dropping all kinds of fallacies and purposeful ignorance of obvious concepts.
And yet /leftyfaggots/ and Facebook lems can't comprehend these subtle actions this guy makes.

Quit shilling your videos here faggot

all this shilling tsk tsk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Sx4BVGPkdzk/
remember to click on the little arrow next to OP's post number and report for advertising

Oh good point.

Hey Contra if you're serious and not being ironic/trolling faggots kill yourself already you pseudo-intellectual prick.

If you are memeing however, it is a dank meme indeed - keep up the good work!
Whenever or if you decide to turn a 180 and completely fuck with their heads like I suspect make sure it's extra lulzy.

hahaha the so called "alt right" are all weirdos, Time to dilate the axe wound piss hole between my legs

top zozzle comrade

>woman

Yes, she is a woman, whether you like it or not. Kill yourselves, Nazis. Your world view is not the only correct one.

>>>>>>>>>>woman

That hideous fucking thumbnail and the false description of fascism completely turned me off of this video. Everything that followed was mostly an ad hom. against some propaganda video by "fascists" so it was all in all pretty weak.

I completely do not give a shit.

Sounds to me like you boys are just afraid of a strong woman. But just remember deplorables, Hillary won the popular vote and we're on the right side of history!

You're trying too hard.

I'm being honest. How do you know anything exists beyond your mind?
If so, why would you not allow someone to live out their fantasies and accept them as true if it makes that person feel better?

Omfg when are you people going to read a fucking book a learn what the electoral college is and why it exists.

I'm sorry poor shill, a boy with psychosis will never be a woman, no matter how much subterfuge you resort to.

stop trying to promote your shitty video

nobody here cares about that bitch whinning, if you want more view for that crap then try reddit or twitter

>Why would you not allow someone to live out their fantasies and accept them as true
Because they're the fantasies of that monstrosity, not mine. This has got to be bait.

Obviously people who support her are more likely to stumble upon her channel.

Contra, you will never be attractive. Shave your jaw, cake on makeup. Nothing will change your naturally hideous appearance. Nigger.

My fantasy is to kill you and take what's yours, that would make me feel better.
Is it okay if I strangle you like a prostitute?

My world view centers on truth. Your worldview centers on gibsmedats.

wow what a totally informed absolute statement with absolutely zero contention

Why should people blindly accept identity changes just because it was their choice? Your obsession with destroying the patriarchy has blinded you into thinking biology means nothing

Fact: the Human psyche fully develops at 26, meaning it's virtually impossible to change your Identity by that point. Fact: Children are extremely vulnerable and cannot make rational decisions about their sexuality, nor should they be under going unnatural modifications like hormone exposure of the opposite sex to radically change their development when it can lead to unhealthy consequences. But the problem here is that Identity change becomes more difficult when puberty kicks in, which is why doctors recommend waiting until you're 18(also for legal issues about consent) to undergo HRT/surgery.

Identity change is only possible due to modern medical technology. It is not natural to feel as though you were born as the opposite sex, and in most species the child with that much hormone deficiency would probably be the runt of the litter.

If anything people who feel the need to take hormones should probably be taking the hormone associated with their inherent sex instead pf the opposite, unless it's a case where that hormone is blocked by cell receptors as is the case in androgynous people

kids know whether they prefer girls or boys by 1 grade, why shouldn't they which they'd prefer to be by then?

Disgusting. Faggots should hang.

because getting a stiffy to little johnny is not a profound enough reason for a child to consent to radical medical alteration

you're conflating abnormalities with normalcy either because of social pressure or a lack of knowledge, which is the enitre problem with the LGBTTQQIAAP movement of post modernist sophistry

You can't change your sex FAGGOT

Just post this meme instead

Also you literally just said nothing matters but yourself

No, because that fantasy is hurting other people (just like your fantasies of the 4th Reich), but her fantasy doesn't hurt anyone. You can literally stop watching if you don't like her.

Really? And what is your truth? How do you know that what you see is reality and not just Matrix or a coma dream or something?

But do you KNOW this? Also, what does this have to do with fighting?

I'm with you

>she

This video actually made me a nazi.

"How do you know anything exists beyond your mind?"

Literally the cogito, you can't ask for morality when you deny it

"But do you KNOW this?"

Circular logic autism.

let me just listen to a crossdressing marxist tell me whos a fascist and who isnt

imagine my shock when he tells me everyone he doesnt like is a fascist

lmfao that whole channel is about some multi gender SJW shit

That channel is very confusing, looks like he/she has good production values and puts a ton of effort in but I don't get it.

>when a degenerate tranny BTFO autistic LARPers
top kek

It's a deformed male, nothing more, nothing less

>woman
>not a failed human
saged

>Your world view is not the only correct one
wrong

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMY FUCKING EYEEEEES BURN IT WITH HOLY FIRE

So dress up like a Nazi then put on a dress and give a lecture about mental brain rot cancer indoctrination about why white men with party lanterns are utterly deplorable Nazi's because they won't suck dick and where a dress. Dam being a Nazi just got straight dope as fuck. I though I had to idolize all the Nazi indoctrination about purity of blood train with a .22 rifle at 12 years old fight and die at 14 as the ss youth. Freeze to death in Russian winters pelage some gay ass death oath and where a skull fuck me hitter wedding ring. But all I have to do is not suck dick and or ware a dress. Hail the glorious Further

I don't and it's not up to me to decide. All I can do is surmise what I can and strategize based off of what I have concluded of my perceptions.
This is why a worldview is a worldview. I do my best to keep my understanding of nature and truth as modular and comprehensible as possible. Abstractions need not apply, though the big picture is in its own way abstract.

>her fantasy
What IS your fantasy Contra?
What's your master plan?

And you wanna know how I see the world and think most people should too? Everything will die and disappear sooner or later, so you might as well live in the now and enjoy the moment.

>Nihilism
So that's why you wear and dress and take estrogen?
As far as my Weltanschauung goes it seems to me more worth it to make a ripple rather than whimper and disappear. Wouldn't you think that is a better way to do things?
Living with purpose is a lot more satisfying than wasting your time as a directionless hedon.

Hey Sup Forums, notice how a huge chunk of the anti white comments come from white women?
Really makes you think?

I think I can finally love my inner Nazi!

this is some really high quality production values. the editing, lighting, writing and effects are really on point and obviously cost a lot of money. with such a small subscriber base and only having a single video break 100k views I wonder where it's coming from.

>seems to me more worth it to make a ripple rather than whimper and disappear
You will whimper and disappear no matter what, sooner or later, your name will be forgotten. Few thousand years from now, if humanity still exists, even Adolf Hitler will be forgotten, so what is the point?

Then strive to be the first person to *not* disappear.

What I'm trying to tell you is what do I stand to gain from it?
Let's just say I get remembered. Then what? What is the use when I won't even exist anymore?

I just wasted my short time in this world on my legacy, which will someday inevitably die, along with the universe.

He went into debt when he started his channel, now he rakes in patreon pity bucks.

>woman

I'm honestly dumbfounded by the retarded-ness of commies at this point, that shit that (((she))) just spewed is so fucking wrong, it's so far from the actual truth. No "Nazi" wants a collective "European race" we, or what I'd like to think is most of us want nationalism, we want nations to remain untouched and pure, we don't want Russians in Spain, we don't want Britain's in Norway, that whole argument is retarded. That (female) has the most shitty understanding of Fascism/Nazism possible, the sad thing is that if (she) could come on to a discord, or even just do some research on (herself), (seh) would see how wrong (her) argument is. But no, Communists refuse to listen, or debate, it is obvious that war between ideologies is inevitable, the time for arguing is over when the other side decides not to listen.

I'm a non white, can I live in a NatSoc society?

We need to dox this fucking faggot.

the perfect product of a degenerate society

I would get enjoyment out of seeing people like you killed, I guess that's living in the moment.

The dude in the video? The one with the penis?

>thought the creature in the midst of OP pic was supposed to be a caricature of righties
>its the creature talking in the video
Damn man i really needed to sleep tonight

if it's your society, yes

>watching the most redpilled woman on JewTube
Shoah yourself

youtu.be/HOIq7cagaN8

I hate to admit I like YouTube anymore... Id bet that garbage is fully monetized and suggested.

Your opinion doesn't affect chromosomes, nucuck

3/10 bait. Too obvious, congrats on the (You)s though.

I saw her before she is not even red piled she is just immune to the occult behavior conditioning from living in the real world as a contribution to society.

>this tranny's one of ours

>start a new thread
>Sup Forums BTFO
>drop youtube link from your channel
>13 yo redditors flooding this shithole click it
>???
>profit from ads
this place has become a shill central

>how do you know anything exists beyond your mind
Well first off, you're bothering to argue with others, so you must not hold much faith in your own words. Either that or you're tryi g ti cure yourself of madness and failing spectacularly

>23min

no thanks

I'm not giving that shit views.

Sage.

She looks like a horse faced tranny, what the fuck are you talking about?

Daily reminder that commie flags need to be removed because of larper trolls

>I would get enjoyment out of seeing people like you killed, I guess that's living in the moment.
Yes, because you're a sadist. You don't have to come up with excuses, won't make any difference.

No, what I'm saying is that I don't know ANYTHING for certain, and neither do you, so instead of acting like your way is the only right way, you might be a little open-minded and let others live as they please as long as they're not directly endangering you.

>Your world view is not the only correct one
So you consider nazism a correct worldview?

Dam if only all that bullshit could be used for a practical use. The right side of history voting for Hillary to end racism. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haha you fucking IDOT. You have know idea the abuses of power while secretary of sate Hillary made. The protest you where never meant to see youtube.com/watch?v=shP3s7uu6pg And a look behind what they are telling you. youtube.com/watch?v=TQE3pyD724I

No, but you do. It's you, the Nazis, I'm talking to, to get you to think and break off from your echo chamber like I did.

>acting like your way is the only right way
define "right". you just claimed that nothing is knowable

Mate, the Nihilist retard is dumb as fuck but the Christian position about eternalism/existence is dumb too.

Nothing really exist in itself. The Cogito Ergo Sum was a mistake.
The reason truth is true is not based on existence or reality or of the author/thinker.

>echo chamber
here comes your ban
oh right this place doesnt magically become what you say damn that must suck for you

what a jewish thing to propose

Jews are just like Christians, eternalists.
It's shit tier (still better than your nihilist position though).

I actually propose the Buddhist path of Madhyamaka, right at the middle between the eternalists and nihilists retards/ignorants.

It's not, but you're acting like it is and you push your agenda, even though it hurts the majority of people.

The echo chamber doesn't always mean that the posts get deleted, but you're acting like the SJWs, berating, insulting and (if you are able to) doxing everyone who disagrees with you, thus creating an echo chamber.

Also, too many moderators are on your side and will delete anything that disagrees with the official "ideology".

That thing is the one that will kill itself

>muh echo chamber
>literally the site anyone can post on and have their arguments judged based solely on their merit
Explain how this is an echo chamber please

You are still a (pathetic) man Counterstrike, no matter how hard yout try to make it seem otherwise. And this video is an obvious plea for attantion. Apart from this post, you shall recieve none from me.
This

This.

>too many moderators are on your side
you mean the same mods that keep BLACKED threads and stale preppit (re)posts up while mentioning a few certain names gets you banned? are you serious?

go type your essays on reddit

>beautiful young woman

I can think of at least 3 things wrong here

Every single Blacked thread I've seen was deleted sooner or later.

Even the open discussion about the race mixing is not allowed.

Also, they don't ban for mentioning names, they ban for doxing and raiding.

>"She"

Stop promoting your shitty channel you defective monstrosity. Saged.

If it belongs to you, sure man. I don't care if you are some literal nigger with the IQ of an apple seed, remain in your god given land, and do as you fucking wish.

Holy shit the shilling on this board lately

>fascism is bad and also we need to utterly destroy and overwhelm all white nations until their people become crippled and never manage to recover and anybody who resists their own genocide in this process is a fascist

really gets the old noggin sprockets firing