What was the real reason the towers collapsed? Planes? Bombs? Missiles?

What was the real reason the towers collapsed? Planes? Bombs? Missiles?

Is there even an argument against the planes considering all the video, photo, and first hand accounts of seeing/hearing them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ
youtu.be/ML8CJp9Ha14
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=dk9modGBoeA&list=PLGx8G-AvaxfWc-P78lVH-NIuvOdH9busF
youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
youtube.com/watch?v=4fUT7XgLiTY
youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
drjudywood.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There were no airplanes. It was CGI. youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ

>using the compujew

Info on the towers collapse- watch Dr Judy Woods lecture/s for the quick/long rundown. All you're going to get here is memes, the odd nugget of red pilling and the shills.
youtu.be/ML8CJp9Ha14

> The irony of watching Judy Woods and not getting the real message in the subtext

What m8? I'm a bit fatigued here, where did I fuck up?

I'm not sure. What I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Drumpf are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Massive planes hit the higher floors of the towers at high speed, causing severe structural damage and starting large-scale fires after damaging the fire suppression systems. The combined effects of both the fires and structural damage weakened the remaining supports until the parts of the tower above the impact zones collapsed when the supports failed, starting a chain reaction collapse because as it turns out having several thousands of tons of shit suddenly fall down a story at a time is a shitton of kinetic force.

You can argue that the US government plotted the attack, or let it happen, but denying that the towers collapsed because god damn jumbo jets were flown into them is asinine anti-science lunacy

thermite nigga

The towers were literally built with the idea that they could withstand "even a plane hitting them"

And wow, they actually did withstand a plane hitting them, both of them. And then all the sudden, randomly, an hour or so later explosions out of nowhere and both the towers evaporate into dust.

Office and jet fuel fires could never ever produce molten temperatures.

I mean just look at your gif. Do you understand how heavy and gigantic those huge chunks of steel are? Where is that force expelling them outwards coming from suddenly?

If you retards still believe that steel beams can't be melted by jet fuel you should certainly see the aftermath of some oil rig accidents.

Controlled demolition, duh.

Know how hard it is to have a building fall exactly in place? Now imagine that for three buildings, of which one wasn't even hit. Perfectly fine building evacuated and then collapses in place within seconds like a well planned demolition job.

Compare that to shoddy demolition in third world countries, all the buildings always collapse sideways and leave a huge mess of rubble and collateral damage. Buildings in war zones hit by bombs, shells and projectiles are even worse collapsing to the side or slowly collapsing on itself. All of them leaving huge debris and damage to nearby buildings.

It's completely retarded to think a massive impact followed by a fire would let a massive steel building neatly collapse within seconds.

>thousands of tons of debris and rubble collapsing downwards certainly won't make enough pressure that air in the sealed and contained skyscraper bursts out, throwing dust and plumes of shit like office chairs, paper, concrete dust, and window shards everywhere
>now let me link this random image to prove that it was secret government thermite bombs set by the jews

you were saying?

Muslims

she's an outed misdirection agent

it was a simple wired, controlled demolition

>What was the real reason the towers collapsed?

Jews

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

The WTC beams were made of jet fuel.

First of all, Tohru is a million times cuter and superior than that loli shit.

Second of all, part of that debris being expelled outwards is also gigantic steel beams. You need the force of a literal cannon to be able to produce enough force to expel them out horizontally at that speed.

fire wouldn't have been much of an effect. it was still loaded full of asbestos, the best fire insulation ever made.

>asinine anti-science lunacy

Leave this out and call it actual retardation and obscuring of the absolute facts.

The big intelligence agencies, Saudies and Mossad probably have blood on their hands from this; one way or another. Anyway going "muh CGI", "muh missiles", "muh explosions" is a clear and cut retard that might as well spout flat earth bullshit.

>The towers were literally built with the idea that they could withstand "even a plane hitting them"
>doubt

Also
>Office and jet fuel fires could never ever produce molten temperatures.
Sure thing bud, see All in all I'd say the fucktards that keep claiming demolition or other outrageous shit about the construction of skyscrapers and surrounding building are trolls or legit flat-earth retards.

The ''muh freefall speed'' shit is just a red herring used to distract people from the important questions, like who allowed for this to happen, how Lucky Larry Silverstein got so lucky, why one of the planes hit the pentagon which killed a lot of important people who were investigating important shit which isn't talked about at all, how the media and the government instantly figured out that Bin Laden did it, how they conveniently found a passport of one of the people who were flying the plains etc.

There is so much important shit to discuss, but the low IQ retards get distracted by some videos of the buildings collapsing, because it's flashy and you don't have anything to compare it to.
All the important shit gets completely buried because baby saw a building collapse, like a literal baby being distracted by car keys. This is how they got away with it, by waggling the car keys in front of the baby.

Controlled demolition, lots of people said they heard explosions from the basements when the towers collapsed

This. 100% this

& & &
are double nigger turbofaggot shills or shillbots that get 1 free (You) from me
>there were no planes at the WTC complex
>there was no plane in Shanksville
>there was no plane at the Pentagon

big fucking planes with Saudi funded muslims hit them

physical stress and weakened supports from high temperatures lead to a collapse and shit comes down

>here let me just link this 2 hour video, I've won the debate!!!

Logic doesn't explain high temperatures took down wtc. Even if the collapse was from melting the beams, they would have melted close to the top of the tower. Even from the weight of the tower above the crash and around the crash it would not cause a straight downward collapse. The lower level of the towers were built to hold such weight and pressures. The jet fuel didn't melt the structural integrity of the lower levels. Furthermore if the beams at the crash level did melt, are you saying they all melted at the same time? Allowing the tower to collapse downward at precisely the same time.

not an argument fuckwit

my V-G diagram (provided by the manufacturer) clearly shows that a Boeing 767 cannot reach the speeds stated by the official report. PERIOD.
>now I have won the debate

You don't need to melt steel in order to warp it enough to cause structural collapse. This argument is completely retarded.

>You don't need to melt steel in order to warp it enough to cause structural collapse
t. gender studies major

(((collapse)))

"just 300°C more than jetfuel ..."

XDDDDDD ... never mind the towers that weren't hit by planes ... and nidicolous amounts of molten steel among many insanely obvious inconsistencies

Now this is what shilling looks like. Only the biggest retards believe there were no planes in the WTC towers, although true there is very little evidence in the pentagon and shanksville. There are alot of eye witnesses in NYC who saw the plane.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Even though that structure was standing there for an hour and a half with nothing major going on. Where is this sudden force coming from that completely crushes the bottom part of the building?

The bottom part of the building has been supporting the weight of the top part the entire time of its life. Even if the beams were melted, it's not like there was any added weight or force, and all it means is that the top part wouldn't have collapsed into the bottom part, it would have taken the path of least resistance and just slid off to the side. Only possible way it could crush the bottom part was well is if it was compromised in some way.

Thermite was used what do you think the molten metal dripping out the side was from?

>1 post by this shill

>141247727
enough (You)'s for you nigger
The evidence speaks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY louder than your (((eyewitnesses)))
>My dad works for Nintendo!

Here is some of the best info out there
(*waves at shills and shillbots)
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=dk9modGBoeA&list=PLGx8G-AvaxfWc-P78lVH-NIuvOdH9busF
youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
youtube.com/watch?v=4fUT7XgLiTY
youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI

>sharks with death rays

yeah no

>sharks with death rays
she never says that you fucktard

>Don't need to melt steel

Steel was clearly melted

>what do you think the molten metal dripping out the side was from?
it's called a limited hangout you spook faggot
thermite, nanothermite and the whole ae911truth group is controlled opposition

>not a scientist
>look at these pics
>look at these videos
>listen to this guy talk about stuff
>you see, my theory is right
This lady's argument couldn't be any weaker. She is one of those empty nest moms that had too much time on her hands and had to create a theory because she couldn't rationalize.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
this video shows some scenes of the twin towers construction and the vast amount of steel that was involved
dont try and tell me it all melted you fucking nigger

>>not a scientist
masters in mech engineering, get BTFO
>>look at these pics
visual evidence you nigger
>>look at these videos
more visual evidence you nigger
>>listen to this guy talk about stuff
>>you see, my theory is right
>This lady's argument couldn't be any weaker. She is one of those empty nest moms that had too much time on her hands and had to create a theory because she couldn't rationalize.
wew lad, nice try

A german architect once said about 9/11: Well they collapsed because Anglos don't know how to build shit, there work regulations are so loose that they are allowed to use the cheapest materials. The twin towers would have never been build this poorly in germany

>plane just crossed the atlantic ocean
>60 000 pounds of jet fuel

Did they stop at a gas station before hitting the towers?

>flag
just stop

dude what the hell

Even if they had kerosine ain't doing shit to structural steel

You build wooden houses every year just for the next small wind to blow it away! overground energy lines. Jesus, even Bangladesh has strikter building regulations

They took the passengers to hangers gassed them and harvested their organs.

remote control plane

>141248721

jet engines will always create a wind vortex (pic related).
why was there none on 9/11?

that
she has scientific insights
no conspiracy shits
her web site (total mess)
drjudywood.com/

is there any (((explanation))) to this? Did they just leave it out or came up with a hasty reason for the plane to cut through a fucking building.

Pentagon one was fishy as hell
Where's the plane wreckage?
The fire would not have burned away all traces of the plane, you would see shrapnel, signs of where the wings smashed against the walls of the building, fragments of the wings being embedded in the outer walls (including the engines which are the heaviest parts of the plane, which would have crashed through the walls as well)

That damage is also way too small for the type of plane that allegedly crashed there, a 757 is pretty big (not as large as a 747 though) and the point where it impacted is way too clean. It looks more like something hit it precisely and only hard enough to do enough damage to destroy that specific part of the building. A plane should have done far more damage.

Legit that shit still makes me wonder. The nose of the plane is not made out of diamonds to penetrade the 30 MM steel beams (in thickness ofcourse).

Remote view it for yourself, tiger.

What happened to the guy who was raising 1 million to recreate the event to prove the conspiracy?

Can't see the fence. do they do care to buiild a fence?

fucking saved

It was simple- the planes hit the towers and the towers got absolutely fucked.

Was it the United State'd fault? Not directly... but keep in mind that we funded, trained, and armed the same mujahideen militants thirty years ago who would go on to create Al-Queda and destroy the towers, while also basically starting the fundamentalist problem that still persists today.

this is a must watch youtube.com/watch?v=8W3y3Qh8R1s

With the videos, the accounts, and the worldwide interest it generated, there are no other explanations. Planes hit them. If it were an inside job, something this big (that could send Bush and Powell in jail and utterly devastate american politics) it would have leaked, after all those 16 years and the people that such an operation would need.

>The towers were literally built with the idea that they could withstand "even a plane hitting them"

That was in the 60s. They probably accounted for a dual-engine motor plane or some Cessna, at worst a B-25 like it happenned in the Empire Building in '45, not jumbo jets going full speed.

>inb4 muh B-25 in 1945
The b-25 hitting the Empire State in '45 was wholly different. Weather was foggy so it was presumably going at small speed, and it was itself a small aircraft - and then there are the points of impact

>141249489
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT
HELLO SHILLBOT
>HELLO SHILLBOT

>cognitive dissonance: the post

This will help you understand

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

>20 posts by this ID

You know there are conspiracies much more important and much less ridiculous than 9/11 to work your autism at

wouldn't the planes hitting the building create like an minor ground shake near the site?

was any earthquake like data collected at the time the planes supposedly hit the buildings?

>plane hits outer ring and explodes
>explosion somehow does not affect the middle ring, leaving it unscorched
>But also somehow this explosion blasts a hole in the third ring

Sorry America, your government and media are lying cunts. If this and building 7 can't convince you..... well I guess the ignorance is less confronting then the evidence

Jet fuel melted the steel beams.

thanks alot dude. Its downloaded for backup

The nose of that plane wouldn't be intact would it...? I never considered any 9/11 conspiracies before.

See, that shit looks more like something exploded from inside the building rather than smashed through, only that one specific part of the first ring is damaged while the rest only caught fire as a result of the 'plane hit'. Something hitting at 300+ mph would do way more damage and would have passed through at least the second ring before stopping.

Third ring just looks like fire damage. Although how did the fire get there from where the 'plane' 'hit'? The roofs aren't very damaged, the scorching looks pretty superficial (which means they must have been put out fairly quickly). Unless the building insulation caught fire from radiant heat and then spread further inside to set other flammable things on fire.

>plane meant to be lighter than air

What about the dancing israelis? What about the 'art students' who were there prior the incident with a temporary building permit setting up an 'art installation' (which no records exist of, surely someone must have seen it after they set it up)?

there was definitely something fishy going on that day

Ground level photos are indicative of a bomb

>The bottom part of the building has been supporting the weight of the top part the entire time of its life. Even if the beams were melted, it's not like there was any added weight or force, and all it means is that the top part wouldn't have collapsed into the bottom part,
Static vs dynamic loads, my friend.

I can place a brick atop my head and support its weight indefinitely. If you drop a brick a few feet atop my head, it'll crack it like an egg. It's the *same brick*, it's just gained a lot more energy thanks to falling.

Intense fires set by aerosolised jet fuel, sustained by (((modern))) materials and plastics, caused warping and damage on the structural steel (and along with flameproofing being ripped off by the impact) ended up causing one floor to fail.

Once one floor fails, *everything above it falls down a few meters before getting significant resistance from something below*. THIS is why there was a cascading collapse. All the energy released in EVERYTHING ABOVE THE FIRST-FAILING FLOOR falling A FEW METERS gets dumped into the floor below, and that's what's starts the chain reaction.

> Even if the beams were melted, it's not like there was any added weight or force,

The top of the building had a chance to accelerate, and even a little bit of acceleration makes the effective weight a LOT higher. It's the same thing with the brick example. We can all carry a brick on our heads (static load), but nobody here will volunteer to catch one after it's fallen a few meters (dynamic load).

9/11 is this generation's Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor was eventually found to have been intentionally allowed to happen, putting the blood on the US's hands (they knew about it well in advance), but no one faced justice for it.

9/11 will likely end up the same way.

I'm with you. this is the thing (plus lack of people hearing the plane) that convinces me that it wasn't drone aircraft, which is the next most likely thing rather than real planes with peeps innit.

>Pearl Harbor was eventually found to have been intentionally allowed to happen

>pic related

Also, big difference, nearly no civilians died in PH

The conspiracy people are retards and always have been.

For some reason they need bombs in the towers and imaginary planes and a giant cast of conspirators and actors.

>You can argue that the US government plotted the attack, or let it happen, but denying that the towers collapsed because god damn jumbo jets were flown into them is asinine

Or Saudi or Israel or Pakistan. But I agree.

Path of least resistance is still to the side, how does the core of the building melt from the hit on the side? Also explain WTC 7

>Thinks the Pentagon like a regular building and isn't a hardened structure.

People were killed on that plane. Are their families all a bunch of actors?

Ahhh shill watch time
Copy pasta $hill
Retard $hill
No collapse, even of a 1k story building can create nano scale debris - independently confirmed - results submitted to the EPA - fake and also gay
Oil fires dont create molten pools of steel - low energy
Poo in the loo levels of low energy
But yet the steel still melted and flowed out the side of the building before the collapse, when no oil or office fire could even come close to the temps needed.
Wrong flight plan, planes were short hop flights didn't fly over the Atlantic holy shit this is stupid.
Non shill reply - The floors that were hit were recently renovated for fire proofing, which had flame retardant sprayed onto the beams. Analasys of the undetonated thermite shows it was layered in a method which can only be achieved if it was applied as a liquid.
Non shill reply - Seismic data was gathered from about 3 stations all showing some seismic activity not corresponding to the actual impact times i.e. bombs aircraft hitting the towers barely made them sway let alone a seismic event.
Non shill reply - they appeared on Israeli Tv after that and explained they were there to document the event. Their names were Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari

Goooooood goy.

A what kind of plane hit building 7?

Goo goo gaa gaa

Once you have discounted the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. YOU are the Retard.
Plus, It wasn't the government, else there would be official trails. It was the SHADOW government and MIC.

Using that logic to further your example.

A brick would certainly crack your head but it would not plunge through you're entire body down to your feet. It would have to be dropped disproportionately higher for an effect like that to be even plausible.

Anything that is capable of plunging through your body, that is dropped at a proportionate height to what is seen at the twin towers would be too heavy for you to balance on your head in the first place.

The thought of 15 burned out floors being able to obliterate 80+ healthy floors is excessively inconsistent with our current laws of physics.

This form of collapse can not and has not been replicated at any scale, using any material without explosive aid. No experiment at all is capable of demonstrating or explaining this collapse in any form. It is simply not compatible with nature

>Non shill reply - they appeared on Israeli Tv after that and explained they were there to document the event. Their names were Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari

Even if that wasn't just an odd way of saying that they were foreigners who wanted to film something big that happened while they were in America--- it still doesn't mean that they necessarily caused it.

New Jersey is full of sleazy Jews running sleazy businesses with Israeli workers paid under the table and all of them have served in the IDF. If anything they make a case for Israeli foreknowledge, but not a lot more than that, since there is zero evidence that they filmed the first tower being struck.

I would love to drop a brick a few meters onto your head.

your entire post:
>what is the elongation at break of structural steel
>what is elastic deformation
>what is conservation of momentum
>what is acceleration due to gravity in a vacuum