If you're watching HorribleSubs instead of learning moon, you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

If you're watching HorribleSubs instead of learning moon, you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Why don't you translate and sub the episodes for us then? You cancerous shit

gaijins can't kill anime because they don't by BRs to begin with

It's hard and I'm a moron. But I'm trying

>not blocking the ads

If I had the drive to learn Japanese, I would be a successful person with no need to spend my time watching anime.

Hell, I went to an Ivy League university. Even a drop of motivation would have me out of this shithole.

This. Even if I did know moon, I'm not paying 60 fucking dollars for 2 episodes of anime.

Good, the faster this place dies the better.

>Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 06

Thanks for the reminder, OP. Gonna go grab it now.

I'm okay if I only download commie and vivid, right?

>an Ivy League university
It's not impressive that you went to Brown, user

My AdBlock doesn't block them. Don't know why.

>not supporting nyaa

Daiz needs as much money as he can get.

>Learning a garbage language

You know English is so superior when they even shove it down their OP's all the time.

Seriously what purpose for learning that language when all jap women are ugly flat shits?

English has something like 1.4x the information rate of Japanese when you combine information per syllable with speed that it's spoken.

That's why you have to sit there through long spiels for one line of subs.

I am learning, but im not at the point where my knowledge let's me watch without subs yet. So i gotta do both.

Im learning and all the drive i have is barely enough to play MtG and go to FNM, Drafts and the occasional league.
Draft tomorrow. Wuhu!

Indeed. I only watch Hadena.

Yeah I'm totally learning it to move to Japan and mack on bug women

Would be easier if most shows came with jap subs. The ones I want to see raw never come with any so I just go for english subs.
I don't pay much attention to the subs, but I don't think Crunchy is that bad. They're just a little too uptight with the translations.

But I want Sup Forums to die and stay dead

im doing both lol, eat shit nigger

I already know english, spanish and im at a decent level at italian, enough hot women even if i were an alpha chad, but since im a borderline shut in fatso, even if i were only at english, learning nip wouldn't exactly kill my already non existant pool of women to choose from.

Tried taking a jap class at uni but all those fucks there were blatant weebs and put me off so much i switched to spanish.

Girls there kinda cute.

I never really get this, how do people manage to remember multiple languages?

Like I'd assume you'd have to atleast speak them often to stick on your head but surely that would be hassle if you learned a bunch right?

>Commie
Maybe if it's just herkz

anime is pretty good but japanese is a clusterfuck of a language.

What a pleb

Why wouldn't you? It's all about practice, just like pretty much every other skill you could ever learn.

I knew it was Brown or Penn, otherwise you would have specified

Im And at least for me it goes like this.
Spanish irl since i live in an spanish speaking cunt, english whenever i travel to the US which is pretty fucking often and if you can count it, on the internet, italian with my italian family, the younger generation doesn't know a word of spanish, and what nip i know im forced to use it since we can only talk in that language during classes, we only talked in my native language till the end of the first semester.

I know people that learnt up to 5 and 6 languages but you would need to ask them how to they keep making use of them as to not forget.

It becomes natural after a while, if you use them frequently.
For my native language it's irl shit, for english it's like... the internet and for japanese the cartoons and manga do the job.

Eventually it just becomes second nature. Do you often think about typing on a computer?

If you're watching anime, you are the cancer.

I don't mind CR rips, subs are passable and you know when to expect them. The video can be shit sometimes though

>frogposter
Fuck off.

horriblesubs is for patricians 

is this type of self hatred common ?

see

If you're making shit threads you're cancer killing Sup Forums.

if you support herkz, you support white men being enslaved

This can't be real. Thank goodness CR's french script isn't retarded.

I am learning moon, that doesn't mean I can watch shit unsubbed.

is that a bad thing

>deaf
>horriblesubs is literally saving my life

ok

Oh right, I've been neglecting on my moonrune practice cause of finals. Thanks for reminding me.

Fuck off, retard

I wonder how much J-List pays the artists for the art they use in their ads. My guess is zero.

Blame Capcom for meme localisations.

I watch dubs hosted on Crunchyroll and Hulu

>dubs

J-list looks like a reputable company, but how do they getting away with some of their banners? Showing products is one thing but they use characters for unrelated merchandise all the time. I think they even took some characters and edited them with J-List bags

Why don't people just wait for fansubs? Pretty much all worthwhile shows are being subbed this season, some even before official subs (and Kuromukuro without). I've noticed retards DLing HS even when better subs are out. It makes no sense.

There's no guarantee they'll come out nowadays.

Because sometimes stuff like happens

I'm too old to learn a new language, not my fault.

This, I used to be a fansub diehard and I still watch releases that come out in a decent timeframe, but once they're a week behind it's HS for me

>not watching a stream to save HD soave

>herkz
>literally a perpetually triggered SJW

No thanks.

If you learn moon, and you're bitching about others not knowing it, why aren't you fansubbing to give people the inspiration to learn moon themselves?

Jersey-bu tamashii

>You now have that tune stuck in your head again
Great.

It's stuck in my head right now, the only way to get rid of it is posting it in random threads.

>not realising kissanime streams st 1080p

At a low as fuck bitrate, but then again you're either still trying to bait or you're a legitimate retard.

Please be baiting.