General Draw Thre/a/d

Drawfag Thread #1789

second rarfag's files until thread 1779: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/G0MTbIR.jpg
i.imgur.com/e3oXapD.jpg
i.imgur.com/M7PKAhY.jpg
exhentai.org/s/808b938e2c/712119-14
cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif
imgur.com/BqwUohW
youtube.com/watch?v=ySY5YMoBp7c
youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-wXo1Me-8
imgur.com/a/LdcvE
i.imgur.com/8qySsU0.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Mimibro-tan with short hair. Make it match the side parts of her hair.

Requesting Shino staring at Kajou's chest awkwardly

Requesting Tamamo eating some spaghetti & meatballs.
Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

I'd like something sexy or some smut of Estella from the BlazBlue manga Mai is from, possible with Mai too, please.

Requesting Kyousuke as Zack Ryder (left) with an Onii-chan Championship title and Kirino as Emma (right) like pic related
Keep the outfits and expressions please

references
Kyousuke: i.imgur.com/G0MTbIR.jpg (embed) (embed)
Kirino: i.imgur.com/e3oXapD.jpg (embed) (embed

Could some kind user attempt a vector of Daru's symbol on his hat?

Requesting Jack showing off her huge ass by wearing a tight fundoshi: i.imgur.com/M7PKAhY.jpg

Requesting Kalluto from Hunter x Hunter getting caught fapping while using a dildo for prostate stimulation, kind of like this doujin:

exhentai.org/s/808b938e2c/712119-14

Anything of Tamamo in her Regalia, or it being actually a full fluffy robe-coat. or get rid of that dumb hat

Requesting Jack in the early stages of pregnancy squeezing her nipples and looking delighted at the milk spraying out of them.
Have her say something like, "See, Master? I told you size didn't matter!"

That does sound intriguing. Shame I don't have any art skills though.

Requesting bride/housewife Sera
-Second is corrupted to be a succubus of sorts, a lady of the night.

Taking loli requests

slightly larger breasts

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Also how about Tamamo doing any dance of sorts? From swing to the Hotline bling one cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif

Eiha and some thick tentacles

Are we allowed to post non related (but related to Sup Forums obviously) things we are currently working on for critique?

sure

Im working on the shading, Anything im missing or could do better at this point?

Requesting Josuke holding a package/bowl of frosted flakes while saying "They're Grrreat!"

Requesting this loli being smug, about penis size.

Get a scanner

Megumin operating heavy artilery like a howitzer or half-out of a tank hatch as it fires its cannon.

I have one, But I would rather wait until I'ts finished to scan it.

then, finish it

looks good.
Dont make your shading look too soft, sometimes things like shadow or skin shading have harder distinct lines.
read up on things like crosshatching, line dithering etc, methods which could help define things like texture, contour. Different things have different texture, which means light effects their shading differently, learning about pencil techniques can help better differentiate parts of the drawing instead of "pillow shading"

Heaven's hole with a bit enlarged breasts swollen from a build-up of milk, inviting - sensually begging - to suck on her breasts to ease the pain.

Thanks! Never really shaded before, more of a pen and ink kind of person.

Requesting colors for this Mimibro-tan, please!

Thanks!

It's lewdish tho, so if you don't want that don't click!

imgur.com/BqwUohW

Ew.

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu.

Not Sup Forums

Requesting Panty cakefarting on one of Stocking's fancy dessert cakes which makes her extremely pissed off.

Angela with big lactating breasts

>cakefarting
Wat.

Play Hunie Cam

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or reading

>Play Hunie Cam

Kanase from Strike the Blood dressed as an angel, how one typically looks or the MGE version, or wearing a cat lingerie and being cute.

Fem Hakuno and Caster kissing & swapping cum please

Requesting Mai teaching Haruka lesbian sex

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

requesting a drawing of her nice big shapely butt

Requesting a pregnant Tamamo or Tamamo being impregnated for Mother's Day, completely happy.

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting her 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit

Requesting some lewd Cerberus or some belly rubs

Requesting a Lancer version of the image on the right.

GO TO /ic/

Requesting Panties Cat trying to Join Doffys crew.

Rquesting Ravel paizuri, or anal sex.

Requesting that Lancer flaunting her huge breasts, even handbra.

DMC X FATE/STAY Night:

Premise:
-In an alternate reality Rin screws up further and summons DMC4 Dante instead of Archer when she accidentally uses a pizza as the catalyst.
-It is not the fault of an improper summon, but Dante's sheer manliness that causes the living room to splinter apart on it's own.

Actual Request:
+Either presents himself in fashion A or B as presented in the ref. If nude as in option B, he can be positioned in whatever which way you please.
+Takes place in the wrecked living room.
+Rin is somewhere in the shot either overwhelmed with passion or stricken with awe (or whatever emotion you feel appropriate).

***If you have an idea that you'd rather run with, go for it.
Honestly I just like the idea of a DMC x Fate/Stay crossover. DMC3 Dante is included if you'd rather use him.

Uncle D in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=ySY5YMoBp7c
youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-wXo1Me-8

OPTIONAL PANEL:
A second panel depicting Dante placing a rose in Rin's hair while she's in shock. Or Bayonetta as Shirou's servant in which she does the "HO HO HO" laugh with hand near her mouth or exclaims "Mana Transfer Time!", while dragging a panicked Shirou towards her with her hair.

Requesting Mutta and Hibito (pictured) giving each other a high-five (or fist-pound) so great, it gives birth to a universe. Maybe having it spew forth from between their hands.

Mutta in suit+tie, Hibito in Astronaut suit.
Please and thank you.

It would be really cool if you have Mutta standing on the Moon, with Hibito standing on the earth. The Moon is on top, with the Earth on the bottom so Mutta is upside-down with his fist/palm pointing down towards Hibito.

Requesting Bayonetta taking Rin out on a shopping trip.
With Bayonetta straight up telling her that she needs to get into something less gaudy, and Rin putting up with it since she's literally jelly of Bayo's style, plus the fact she has no money.

Requesting Mako dressed up and posing as Mathilda from Anarchy Reigns.

Requesting user walking alongside ELS Setsuna, raging hard and complaining about something.
Cut to Setsuna putting his arm around user's shoulder, and telling him to chill while giving him a noogie.
Then just as user is about to yell in his face, Setsuna hugs him.

The rest of the comic is a revision of the comic in the ref, replacing "make it" with "understand".

More Ayame in formal clothing or bunny-maid outfit.

Requesting Nui being a cute bully!

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting Freya covered in mud while trying and failing to pick apples.

requesting Natsumi from You're Under Arrest! in this swimsuit accidentally spilling out of this swimsuit.

please and thank you.

requesting her getting her own membership into the club

Requesting Tamamo in a sombrero and poncho eating some tacos

Requesting Tao Ren from Shaman King JoJo-posing with his spirit Bason behind him like a stand.

Or fighting with another user of a sword-on-a-stick.

Ayame and Sofya together such as symmetrical docking topless
And requesting lactation with either of these two or both, lewd or not, for example in a tittyfuck or just really swollen and leaking through clothing.

(Cross-thread)
until the requester sees this

Requesting a KLK version of this poster for "Mom", with Ragyo, and Ryuuko. Ragyo should have her casual "rape my daughters" grin, while Ryuuko's should be the same as the daughter in the poster. Drawfag can either keep the "Mom" title, or have the title "Kill La Kill", but with the same font as the "Mom". title.

I am jealous. Fanfuckingtastic work.

Nothing much.

Don't think I will keep working on this.

Hotter than Mai, and nice stuff

Damn, that looks really slick. Kinda looks like her right hand has two thumbs, but I think I see what you intended.

Requesting any 2 girls of your choice performing a navel kiss. Who it is is up to the drawfag. You're also free to suggest possible candidates for this.

Some suggestions people made:
Lovepon and Narna (Mayoiga)
Kirino and Ayase (Oreimo)

Requesting a MILF-ified Yoko Littner for Mother's day

Good evening!

Requesting Kuroki Tomoko from watamote flashing her small tits while wearing this summer dress.
If you want to draw Yuu-chan instead, that's fine by me

More reference for both
imgur.com/a/LdcvE

Nice!

Goodnight!

Request her in lingerie or nude (can use ), happy to be turned into a catgirl from eating magic chocolates she got for Mother's Day.

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day, requesting a cute drawing of DMB-tan. Preferably sitting with her legs crossed, showcasing her thighs.

Here's a kisekae reference of her, which is probably the best and most accurate reference I have of her at the moment: i.imgur.com/8qySsU0.jpg

Somethings to consider:
-Her himecut bangs should be round, wide u-shaped with very little-to-no gaps
-Is a milf
-The letters on her blouse reads "DMB"
-Her breasts absolutely have to be medium-sized, hence her name, DMB

Please and thank you.

I meant today*. My mind was thinking tomorrow because it's current midnight.

Requesting Maria

Let's see.

Damn that was faster than expected.

This is so good

It's a weekend and I have nothing to do. So I just hangout here refreshing it every 3 minutes.

Thanks.

Wait, what does DMB stand for?

hello waiting room people

sunday club, hope my streak doesn't break of continual deliveries.

More attempts to keep a waiting room alive

Draw for the wwd

Can I please request Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation, where Ashitaka has Haku up agents a wall, and has his hand on Haku's chin like their going to kiss? And I want Ashitaka to have a cheeky grin and Haku to be surprised.

Sorry it's a bit rushed, feel free to re request

Nah, it's cool. I wanted to request something that wasn't lewd to freshen up the thread, and you've done exactly that. I appreciate it!

Well, you're welcome user, I'll go and clean some lines in it up later on today

It's true, but not even bones are left.

How many people here don't request in the WWD? Just curious.

yo

x

I'm pretty sure she's only in WWD and never here