Hurricanes in I Pet Goat II

Hurricane Jose will linger and barrel roll in the Atlantic until about September 16 when it will make a beeline towards NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, and Baltimore. It will have winds of 100+mph which will not be the issue, the nonstop RAIN will flood these cities all at once devastating them.

The events foretold in I Pet Goat II show oil/refining supplies harmed by Harvey and Irma. The events foretold in I Pet Goat II are still unfolding. Regardless of what the artist has said after making this, it's clear he was under mystical influence when making it and has shown signs of the coming anti Christ.

Relevant selections from the original video:
youtu.be/eCYEndd4aVw

FULL ORIGINAL FOR THOSE WHO NEVER SAW IT IN 2012:

youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BctGAOabb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck... I remember the discussions we had on /x/ about this video. Good times.

I still think it's part of the conditioning/ predictive programming.

Always loved this video and spent a lot of time going over it - but really there's no proof this is anything mystical and its easy to look into things too far and bend the sign and esoteric symbolism to fit your narrative I.E anti-christ is coming

Check the storm track in this video. Landfall on NYC direct hit by Hurricane Jose around September 18-25

youtu.be/0BctGAOabb8

nice digits but this is a whole new level of autism

You can't predict it'll go that to NYC by that date. That's just one prediction!!! I fucking hope it doesn't though.

Check the storm track in the video I posted right above yours. That is what will occur. They have to begin evacuations this week.

If you live in that region then LEAVE this week

Interesting that it will hit New York.
Predictive programming predicted 9/11 decades before 9/11 actually happened. Now conspiracy theorists have come up with the conclusion that the destruction of NYC is the next prediction and NYC is constantly shown getting destroyed in "end of the world" videos by natural disasters.

Pay attention to people leaving NYC this week on business trips etc. Other "valid" reasons. Note most banking, financial elite leadership, etc will happen to be gone during this time period by coincidence. Check itineraries, basic public info.

What did the artist say about it after? I thought it was a well done video but don't think it is a prophecy or anything.

the confirmation bias is real

I think these guys are nuts with the video but fuck the hurricane IS going to NYC according to charts. This sucks donkey dick.

wtf is all this shit

this shit is always so thin
hurricanes are not fucking alive, they aren't going to follow some crazy video and even if I did it wouldn't even matter

This is the dumbest fucking thing ever, you know what else you could put that fucking image mash up over? Literally any peninsula on earth, hell you could through it over japan or fucking Kamchatka. I can't wait for south Korea to get nuked and for your retard ass to throw this image mash up over that fuckin peninsula too.

jose will hit north carolina checkum

Peak destruction is likely on or about September 23 throughout cities in New England due to non stop rain from Hurricane Jose during that entire week.

>NYC kill
This might the first time anyone in this state outside of the city thanks a spic for anything.

that's more conjectures i can handle for a day without getting all giggly than anything
what a shitty autistic thread and im actually not at all that sceptical of prophetic mystical experiences but this is just a load of BS

i agree
but if jose hits NYC im flipping the fuck out

well if this beaner hits some kikes in NYC im gonna be on board and more open that something is fishy with that video until then just need to wait

It's just a theory at the moment but if it does hit NYC I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in the region while all the degenerates/ niggers go rioting and looting.

Look at St Maarten for example, all it takes is 1 hurricane for shit to hit the fan

around blacks NEVER relax

hurricane, earthquake chimpount or even just a plain rainy day, doesn't' matter

Oh great, another case of murricans thinking they're the center of the world again.

When Rome will fall, civilization will fall.

Yea but some events trigger them to chimp out more than others.

holy shit they starting this kind of videos again? last time youtube was full of this videos it was about the coming of the antichrist (america) from the muslim perspective, couple years before isis formed