Jan III Sobieski monument in Vienna vandalized by antifa

So aparently the savior of Vienna is considered nazi nowadays. SAD!

gatesofvienna.net/2017/09/statue-of-jan-iii-sobieski-desecrated-on-the-kahlenberg/

Other urls found in this thread:

heute.at/oesterreich/wien/story/Identitaeren-Demo-am-Kahlenberg-2017-45582908#showid=4012643&index=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mkgTWHbcG4Q
youtu.be/pLRGmQiOVss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just commies attacking history, that which they do not understand and are fearful of.

>no nazi
this amount of retardation

Nazis have now taken over the past. Quick. Someone call the president and develop our own time machine.

Because you held back the Ottomans you are nazis now. Antifa is pro-muslim.

This is so so so retarded.

Or a false flag.
Whoever did it , is such a fucking shit cunt

I don't get it. He was a an antifascist, fighting clerical fascists.

at least we had our own torchlit march later that evening

heute.at/oesterreich/wien/story/Identitaeren-Demo-am-Kahlenberg-2017-45582908#showid=4012643&index=0

i see lots of young male and female in that photo. is nationalism strong with the young peoples in austria?

and the counter protest was 100% faggy as usual

literally who?

Why is it written in The Queen's English?

its definitely on the rise, thanks to groups like the identitarian movement

Nothing Mehmet, go back to sleep.

We will come and get you when you're sleeping in the next battle to defend western civilization.

Isn't today the anniversary of the battle of Vienna?
Pretty sad they would do this desu.

Literally everything is a nazi these days

Czechoslovakia'd
how does he keep on getting away with it?????

I can't believe Tim pool would fly such an obvious false flag event to get more subs.
what an unprincipled fag

>Because you held back the Ottomans you are nazis now. Antifa is pro-muslim.
this is the most contrarian retard shit ever, people are so godamned stupid. morons, even on Sup Forums, think this is what happens when you patronize liberal arts at the expense of STEM. wrong. this is what happens when you neglect liberal arts and let (((them))) politicize it. pure jewish rhetoric and activism. no one is fixing shit until this is fixed.

Who is Jan Sobieski? Why are poles trying to impose their irrelevant history on this board?
Fuck off already.

If it weren't for people like him you would be called mountain goatfucker instead of mountain jew

>1683
>nazis
really makes you think

>irrelevant history
Fucking brainlets I swear to god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

Literally wat?

>irrelevant history
If you think Poland's history is irrelevant in relation to Europe as a whole you're a brainlet.

What is the state of society right now?
My brain hurts from this retardation, how many years of indoctrination did people go through to think like this?

lads its a fucking shill the same flag i keep seeing around everywhere

fuck off cuntyhole

with such appeareance, he begs to have his all bones broken

>lads its a fucking shill the same flag i keep seeing around everywhere
this.

that swiss is a fucking shill and he will do everything he can in order to annoy you

>many years of indoctrination
It could be muslims pulling false flags (imagine what they say to one another just call them "nazi" and you can do anythign there, even rape their daughters!) or the Jews really have people this brainwashed. As much as I dislike molyjew, at least he teaches true retards basic history about things like crusades.

Why don't we just send the fucking antifa to ISIS and le tthem get beheaded or thrown off rooves or whatever is going to happen? At this point, I'm just hoping ZOG still has some airplanes and White men left to hid the artwork soewhere in ICeland or maybe russia until the cucks have died out. It took Spain 400 years to uncuck thesmelves after muslims invasion. Of course, with the Jews helping all the way, just like this time.

Lads let's dislike this video
youtube.com/watch?v=mkgTWHbcG4Q

False flag. Too obvious. Or I guess it isn't too obvious if most everyone in this thread is falling for it.

so fuckin enlighten us burger, was it ironic vandalism to show that lol poles are nazis or what?

Wrong.

false flag? more like typical leftist provocation

I stand with you brother. Sobieski now and forever.

you are underestimating the retardation of the left, why do you think this is a false flag?

how the fuck was that guy a nazi lmfao. Strong antifa logic

Youre right, actually, I noticed a Swiss flag shitting on Poles quite a few times.

he opposed muslim invasion of europe
sounds familiar? :^)

you learn jack shit in liberal arts, those classes are fucking jokes.

who?

shut up idiot, if you don't know don't shit up the thread with your retarded comments. This isn't reddit

Holy shit i remember this post
glorious day
I am probably a 15th or 16th (you)

What the fuck is schwyz?
A village "somewhere over the glassmountain"?-old hungarian prologe for fairytales

Even liberal youth feel a certain sense of national pride.

> medieval Poolish nazi

>hey Obergruppenführer whatcha doin?

>Sobieski
>nazi

W
O
T

Word "nazi" lost any meaning at this point.

This was a reaction to Sellners awesome torchlit march.

youtu.be/pLRGmQiOVss

kikes are scared.

this is just fucking sad

you're probably the same person who shared his "thoughs" on the other thread (blonde hair privilege)