Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Reminder that the mute Ruri meme is dead.

>Manga Yugi
>not a degenerate

the dude no mill deck straight up stalled out 3 blue eyes white dragons and drew 4 pieces of exodia. he's fucking degenerate as fuck.

>Not a picture of Edo

Well Ruri will be voiced by tonight.

>Jobbo

DSOD OST in 3 days.

Get hype.

Manga Anzu was a slut too.

RURI

Needs more D

Will they ever unban her?

Should have been the picture

Anyone else miss deck master duels? I loved that arc.

Too many targets, and it's a dark spellcaster.

Are you guys ready for the D - Time?

Noah arc was great. Only people who think all filler is automatically shit hate it.

I am going to sleep because I want to sleep
See ya tomorrow with the summary

>interrupted duel

What's the point?

Why does everyone in Fusion Dimension wear cloaks

True.
The cucking she did to Yugi was more apparent in the manga.
There's even an entire chapter dedicated to her trying to get Atem out. She even fake cried rape.

it's kakkoi

They're comfy and have pockets for snacks.

TRA LA LA LA

I AM BUT A HUMBLE GONDOLIER

TRA LA LA LA

Yugi gets cucked in the movie

His entire scene with Anzu is him deciding to suppress his feelings and cheer her on as she leaves for America for that delicious BBC

The Virtual World arc really was a lot of fun. In fact I think I'll start rewatching it.

Overlap OP with Yuya and Yuzu as Yami Bakura and Yami Yugi WHEN?

>Jobelisk Force losing in an off screen recap duel
>Unnecessary loss for Sawatari and Gon
>Interrupted Kaito/Yuya
>Shit predictable duel with Asuka vs 3 jobbers who do the exact same move
>Interrupted Yuya/Ed
I thought the budget was back guys?

>UNKNOWN
I'm actually laughing at this

If dubs, then we're not getting the ED cucked this week

I agree, what a dumbass this Op is.

This thread should've been headed by Destiny

user, but is your body ready ?

GETs are irrelevant now.
Only thing that matters is Konami selling people cards via promos.

I don't play the real game but i can tell those three are garbage. Cool design tho

セマラ当たり予想です。正式リリース後には変動する場合があります。

『遊戯王デュエルリンクス』のリセマラランキングです。リセマラで何を当てればいいのか迷う方の為に、お勧めのカードをランク付けしました。
HYPE

Something about YGO Duel Links?

oh shittt

>Jobelisk force losing off-screen
They weren't jobelisk force. They weren't even wearing blue. They were just Red and Yellow shitters like Selena and the floating baseball bat.

>Unnecessary loss for Gon/Sawa
Every loss they get is part of the plan.

>Interrupted Kaito/Yuya
Even DM pulled this sort of shit at the start of an arc (Duelist Kingdom Yugi/Pegasus 1). There is no other way to do this at an arc's start; a win would make Kaito look like a jobber and a loss would kill Yuya. The fact that Yuya/Yuto made Kaito second guess himself does a good job of establishing yuya's progress and the extent of kaito's character given what we know about him so far.

>Asuka vs jobbers is predictable
Well obviously; they're nameless jobbers. That's their role.

>Interrupted Yuya/Ed
Justification TBD; but it's the start of the arc, I'd be more bothered if it ended any other way.

Translation?

Lemon's not bad. She's a generic spellcaster searcher with the restriction that you must tribute a magician girl other than herself to get the search off. So, tribute choco, search a spellcaster. Overall, not actually bad.

WHAT DOES IT SAY FAGGOT?

What's easier, Dark Fruit Magicians with Dark Magician support being the main factor or Dark Fruit Magicians with the Fruit 5 being the main stars?

I swear, this deck is awful, it's too slow and too reliant on your opponent being stupid enough to attack your magician girls knowing a Dark Magician could be dropped on them or that their attacks could be cut to the point their monsters aren't threats to the magician girls anymore which sets them up for Kiwi OTK plays. Honestly, Choco is the only good one, she allows draws and discarding which will enable special summoning multiple dark magicians so they can be xyz summoned into void or illusion, honestly, neither ebon is very good, you'd have better luck running the deck without extra deck summoning methods at all.

Overall The waifus look adorable but the deck is really shitty yet still leagues better than Buster Bladers, Black Luster Soldiers, Gagets, Magnet Warriors and the various miscellaneous cards Yugi uses.

The latter.
Dark Magician doesn't need the waifus, they only slow him down from the Ebon OTKs.

most people only run one or 2 castels so unless they run a lot of removal shouldn't the girls eventually just lock attack damage as a win condition for the other player?

I love Ruri.

>implying Yugi can't do better since he's ZA KINGU OF GAMUS

Literally, Yugi could swim in bitches.

He's so fucking adorable.

Is Ebon Magician a black guy or ?

clearly grey are you blind?

It's a gyaru with thorn tits.

This, just like how Elemental Masked doesn't need Elemental Hero Core or Terra Firma or Neos, the cards just slow them down,as the deck is better played, back when Stratos and Shadow Mist were around, focusing on the Masked heroes first and elemental heroes second, only coming out with Super Polymerization or Miracle Fusion, Polymerization works as well especially since Blazeman and Woodsman search it.

Now that I think on it, it's kinda a theme with the protagonists decks that only one archetype can have the majority of the focus in the deck. Yusei runs synchrons but only the Junk related ones are much help, Yuma ran a Syallabe deck but Gagagas don't play nice with others unless they are generics like Dododo Driver and Zubaba Knight and Yuya's actually running a combination of three archetypes in his deck, Preformapals,Pendulum Magicians and Odd Eyes only a select few from each of these archetypes can work in a deck together without stepping on each other's toes.

>shouldn't the girls eventually just lock attack damage as a win condition for the other player?
Doesn't work that way or Blue-eyes would be running Maiden at 3.
Armadeus and effect negators are everywhere in decks so Magician girls are pretty easy to play around.
>summon Utopia the Lightning
>win

Ebon Illusion Magician is male

the lightning is so fucking ungodly good for a rank 4 upgrade

Who will be her VA?

>Kaiba's synchros support his deck in a degenerate way
>Yugi's xyz only have an OTK that's easily stopped and the deck functions better without any of the three being a necessity

Konami really loves their money maker don't they?

It was probably an attempt to make up for how much shit Prime was.

I was expecting a Ray-esque rework where intead of paying Life Points, you'd have to be 1000 or less, and then you got to nuke and deal burn damage in return.

Instead, we got a similar effect to the Manga where it's complete ass.

But at least Lightning makes up for it without having that stupid Rank-Up-Magic requirement it needed in the manga.

Rin Aizawa

>playing vs blue-eyes with my HEROes
>have a good grave setup
>I'm down to 2400, he's at 4500
>but he has full armor photon dragon out, and just cleared my field
>I have no hand, and 2 bluff sets (R-righteous fury and poly)
>topdeck miracle fusion
>have mats for it(sparkman and king of the swamp in grave)
>summon elemental hero shining flare wingman
>4600 atk, he doesn't have enough lp to survive the effect damage
>fuck yes I'm going to turn things around a la judai
>forget about his gospel of revival in grave
FUCK

if lightning is the future of rank 4 they need to start making a lot more 5k beatsticks I love having my boss monster ran over by 2 level 4's wanking each other off into a black card.

Both are pretty fucking good.

>One is Extra Deck heavy where you can spam LEVEL 9 SYNCHROS and RANK 8 XYZs for Days, and if you want to even have more OTKS, just take out that shitty Upstart and run Dragon's Mirror instead for more debauchery
>The other is RANK 4 AND 7 FOR DAYS OTK where you can disrupt your opponents field at all times just by summoning a Dark Magician, and you don't even need shitty Pendulums for it either, and all while being able to run Anti-Meta

God Bless Konami making them both viable.

Blue-eyes had an established play style from the SD released 3 years ago so all Konami had to do in SHVI was just expand on it.
Dark Magician was just all over the place with S/T support and OTK enablers like Ebon and Dark Paladin and other stuff from fillers like Timeaus and Dark Magician Knight.
They decided to make it a stun deck and let it search out all the support and call it a day.

Her

>stratos AND shadow mist
>woodsman
the first thing never happened anywhere except japan, the second thing is just bad.

also, onomatopaira makes all the syllables cooperate, though gogogos are the only worthwhile ones.

I'm hoping the New Dark Rebellion Upgrade is just that and if it has an out to Crystal Wing since Dark Rebellion could only crash into Clear Wing.

I'd say Dododos are better because Blade Armored Ninja and Heroic Champion Excailbur require warrior monsters and due to how a Yuma deck is built they can attack twice and possible 3 times. Why the fuck didn't Kaz give him a copy of this wonderful card?

Yuto, Shun, and Ruri as an xyz sentai trio fighting Academia when? Super Quant?

That was actually a good choice too, and it reflects both characters very well.

Blue-Eyes revolves around destroying your opponents field on your own turn to push for an OTK, while Dark Magician revolves around disrupting your opponents field on their turn to protect your own.

Now if only those Red-Eyes support rumors were true.

gogogos have inherent summoners and enable rank 6 play, and with the toolbox that gagagas have, forcing extra deck monsters that can't be summoned by magician and sister is pointless.

>tfw no Yuma structure deck with MORE NUMBERS and GAGAGAS

I'm hoping for another Number F, or an actual Number 0 or Number C0.

Red-eyes is just all over the place
It's gone between stupidly potent burn and REDMD spamming dragons and pushing for game.
>fusion is its main power
>has the worst fusion spell
only Konami

MAKE YUGIOH GREAT AGAIN!

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IM GOING TO DO. IM GOING TO BUILD UP HYPE FOR RITUALS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I'M GOING TO MAKE RAIDRAPTORS AND BLACKWINGS PAY FOR IT!

ALEXIS RHODES FOR KING OF GAMES 2016

Literally who?

Can't close the Rhodes

Soon.

Go-onYellow XYZ cast is literally filled with former Sentai cast while Synchro had two villains from Gekiranger

No.

One of the vocalists for the first ED.

BRILLIANT! YOUR HIRED! IM BORROWING THAT FOREVER!

>morning after hair

Isn't red-eyes just spam Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon and rank 7?

>Probably never going to show up
Mfw

I CAN FEEL IT GUYS

THE COMBINED POWER OF THE D
OVER THE EDGE REBELLION XYZ DRAGON
WORST DAD
NEW D HERO FUSION
THE HERO WITH THE NAME OF D
AND RURI

WILL GIVE US UN-KEKED VISION

I CAN FEEL IT THROUGH MY VEINS

>Vision is still shilling movie
>yfw

She is Rina Aizawa, though. Rin Aizawa is a literally who.

BORN TOO LATE TO EXPLORE THE SEA
BORN TOO EARLY TO TRAVEL THROUGH SPACE
BORN JUST IN TIME FOR ARC-V'S HYPE TRAIN
Y
F
W

DAME JANAI

Except now that I have been exposed to the wonders of Serena I now cry because I will never find a crude, strong, aloof girl.

Can someone give me a list of which websites that streamed were shut down?
I don't need another, I just want to delete the ones that aren't there anymore off my list. One of these that isn't the fucking tumblr one has to still work.

"D"

Stratos banned
Shadow mist banned

Why even live

Who is the worse jobber? Sawatari or Gongenzaka?

archive sherming

LDS trio themselves said that Sawatari was a shit duelist before Yuya and Sawatari's second duel. Gongenzaka meanwhile managed to tie with Synchro Spam without an Extra Deck and is so badass he won't even use Action Cards.

Therefore, Gon is the worst jobber, because we know he's really a good duelist, but is never given an opportunity to show it.

Look at yuto chugging that milk

I already tried that, I knocked out 3 websites but I have 7 more on my list and I don't want my toaster-computer to shut down after getting a useless stream on there.

>shadow mist banned
what?

gongenzaka has actually won duels, making him a proper jobber.

to be a jobber, you need to be considered a powerful character in your own rite(see: worf in TNG, martian manhunter, wolverine, hyuuga neji in naruto) before you start losing to hype up the new opponent.

He hopes GOMAD will do some good.