No kids?

Why does PewDiePie not have kids yet?
He is rich as fuck and has a cute italian gf. The bastard could be pumping 8-9 kids but all he does is call people NIGGER on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCWhoN8H19M
youtube.com/watch?v=NA7lF7N5ZNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a cover up. He is actually gay

If i was a youtube person and I had kids I wouldn't tell anyone.

They're not even married yet

I think both of them are fucking retards.

he fell for the hedonism meme

fuck white poeple are doomed
WHY AREN'T YOU FOLLOWING YOUR BASE PROGRAMMING

Isn't she portuguese?

Also this:

He sterile

He shouldn't be breeding with that nigger. He should get an Anglo woman or a Nord. Someone with blue eyes. We don't need any more mudeyes on this planet

He is still beta

Philip DeFranco just had his second.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCWhoN8H19M

>Blue eyes

>having kids

Her jaw.

PewDiePie we demand you have beautiful white babies with that QT3.14 RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Seriously, have like 5 kids.

>beta
я б блять мoлчaл лyчшe нa твoeм мecтe.

i wish i could be as based as pewdiepie

chill out, they will have kids soon, if not they will divorce and felix will plant his seed in some other aryan qt. the point is : DONT MAKE NIGGERBABIES...........EVER

Extremely good point user.

чe

are there pics of her without retarded amounts of makeup?

Marzia has said that she doesn't want any children.

Blue eyes are nigger tier, nordcuck

>brown eyes

Pewds knows that she has inferior nigger genes and does not want to bring more mulatto mud-freaks into this Jewed out wasteland that was once Europe

Enjoy your alimony and child support if you're dumb enough to marry or breed early in his position. Notch tried it too, worked out great for him, right?

Then she should get the rope. Or better yet, pewds should talk sense into her. Childless relationships are an epidemic.

Sad!

Nigger confirmed

Глyпo читaть кaк Cлaвик c ceлa пoд нaзвaниeм Укpaинa нaзывaeт cocтoятeльнoгo и ycпeшнoгo швeдa бэтoй.

hey whats the difference between russian runes and ukrainian runes? they look the same to me.

I had sex with Marzia last year and Pewdiepie knows about but he is ok.

>some other aryan
Implying that shitalian moor is an aryan

Good

ive no idea who this stupid faggot is,as he is only mentioned in faggot aids threads here. people on here seem to suck his cock. you are all faggots, die

Bump
Calling ppl nigger on the internet does nothing to help your race. Making white babies helps your race.

maybe she just doesnt want kids from a manchild who earns his money by playing video games

>mud puddle yes

GROSS

Give him time you faggot. He has to choose wisely his partner, see if she is truly WHITE SHARIA compliant. Only them he can give a woman the HONOR if being impregnated by his glorious ARYAN seed.

I don't find her to be that attractive. She has nice eyebrows and cheekbones tho

i thought Sup Forums was against race mixing?

she's still whiter than a paki

gf not even white and dumb as a rock

You are gay user. Kys you'reself

She's disgustingMaybe pewds is gay after all

No because she looks like my foot without it

lmao her entire face is a an angle

Clearly. What is the relevance of that comment? Plenty of white women with blue eyes in England that he could mate with

Implying she might not just we him to hook him into marriage stay with him for a while then divorce and get half his shit he worked for and she didn't.

Why does she never smile in her pics? No wonder she wants to go childless.

*with him

we get it, autismo, your shitty blue eyes are literally all you have going, now fuck off, no one gives a fuck about some pale frustrated cuck

>breading a beady anglo untermensch
hey, calm down kitumbwa, why not breed a sub-saharan while you're at it!?

Because "she" was a "he". Just look at "it"...

This cockholes talking in russian.

what if he is just a character actor? all is scripted. like that weird diary girl in the first youtube years. think about it.

Cuz he smart?

>all he does is call people NIGGER on the internet

That's all we do to be fair.

Except niggers have brown eyes though
So they are literally nigger tier

Anne Frank?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

big if true

Looks like I triggered a mudeye somali spawn

Nope
Look at those deep set eyes and pronounced forehead user
he fuck puss
the face don't lie

They're not married

are you a loser?

kek. Like Lonelygirl15 I mean

Haha the shit eyed turk rape baby is triggered by blue eyes. Sorry you are a subhuman, not my fault

Brown eyes are losers by default. You all have nigger blood

>those eyebrows

millennials

Kek

>Italian
>white

because he's like 26 and plays games all day. What's the best age to have kids? I'm 25 and I kinda don't have my shit together but see my former classmates get married and have kids and shit. Am I slacking?

Hello Shlomo Schekelberg

Ik hoop alvast dat je geen kinderen maakt met een spleetoog.

cause hes in his mid 20s

real patricians wait until their mid-late 30s to procreate with a female in their mid-early 20s. Prove me wrong,

God Tier

I'm thinking 2pbp here, I wouldn't want to be Lindberghed or anything like that

My mang

Light brown eyes can be White but dark brown eyes are nigger tier no matter how you look at it.

>Norwegian
>brown hair, brown eyes
>NOT jewish
>#1 chess player of all time, current world champion
>played Gary Kasparov to a draw at the age of 13, caused major butthurt
>Games studied all over the world
You think it was that nigger blood?

He wants a whiter gf
He wants to race mix

I'm a mix of the two and I'm bi. Shit, it works.

you sure as hell did not Abdul! The mere thought of a beady eyed half breed fish frightens me tbqh, Why are anglos even posting here? you fight your wars for jews as proven numerous times

>being surprised that a man child does not have children

Dude look at that nose. I bet he shaves his monobrow.

i have blue/green eyes and i find people like you retarded get a gf loser

Most teens are bisexual only for attention. It is more common in females than males

They might not be able to even have children, also having kids might make things difficult in there yt career.

He doesn't want any responsibility.
They are just enjoying life until his girl is barren.

Pewds wanting to race mix with a Korean confirmed

You kinda are but i doubt you are as rich as pewdiepie.
Im 25 and have 2 kids and 3rd one on the way

he's not even 28 years old yet I don't think. What's with this retarded pressure to have kids asap? He's clearly not in the best position to raise kids atm.

He will very likely have kids in the future.

t. het
I don't choose to get erections from both sexes. the only reason the "it's just a phase" meme exists is because most bi people settle down with an opposite-sex partner to be normal but that has nothing to do with seeking attention or losing interest in the same sex, no more than a straight guy getting married means they stop being interested in any other women

Rice fever pewdy

Time

youtube.com/watch?v=NA7lF7N5ZNw

Yes goyim make babies late in the meantime live like a dog to"get it out of your system"

28 is way beyond when you're supposed to be having kids

In the 1950's, by the age of 21 a man had:
>a wife
>a car
>a house
>a full time job
>a baby, and another on the way

Having babies so late in life is freakishly unnatural

You're not even a real Swedeyou shit eyed degenerate. Get the fuck out of Sweden

Italian with blue eyes lmao and last week I saw a blonde kenyan t oo

>italian
>swede

why do you want the leading aryan to race mix?