High Level insider in the Polish Government here

Poland will not take any muslim immigrants nor refugees, Germany WILL pay us a TRILLION DOLLARS in damages for WWII, and all Traitors of our Nation will be persecuted, starting with Tusk & Co.

YES!

Can you put merkels head on a stick!

Fake news faggot

How can one nation be so fucking based?

Please, oh mighty Sup Forumsack! Grant us the shade of your goliath wisdom! How do we btfo the progressives forever?

I mean you guys probably won't take any refugees ( good on you) but you'll never get any money as reparations for WWII

they only succeed by using your empathy and guilt against you, once you make yourself immune to that, they have nothing on you

don't give in to their demands, don't apologize, take care of yourself (so you can set an example for others), and have the courage to speak the truth publicly

Real news: Poland will take the German cum load down their throats and thank them for it, then complain that Russia wont buy their apples.

>Germany will pay us a TRILLION DOLLARS

BAahahahahahaahahaha

''No''

>1 post by this ID

where is the money schulezki??

beata says you're good for it

I wouldn't be so sure. Where you think many billions of this trillion $ will go ? Poland will buy shitloads of arms from US & Israel. The US&Jude want to loot Germany with Polish hands.

Israel already robbed you of your money kek

sure

Dirty POORLACKS won't get shit from Germany

how pathetic.
Poland will sell their land completely to agricultural company's from the EU and get completely sold out. you become that what you ever wanted, a part of the great western civilization.
Congratulations Poland, you will be cucked too

Godspeed Poland. Stay stronk.

STRONK

Here is a cheeky method once you get the 1 trillion dollars leave the EU just for the lulz.

Look at my ID.

For real.

>goliath
no, we're like David, and Goliath (ue) will be defeated

you must pay ONE TRILLION DOLLARS!

But you are buying our apples, they are just sold to Belarus, they relabel them there as belarusian apples and sell em to you.

if the german government has billions of shekels for israel and rapefugees, why not for poland as well? when europe is in civil war we will need a place for going as refugees so giving a trillion to poland is more of an investment anyway

Poles learned the hard way to look out for their own and shun the joo.

Fuck EU

>schulezki??
ha kurwa
kekne

Fucking this.

Pay debts hans

Why are you bothering, OP?

Merkel is turning Germany into Cuckland? Soon, there will be a civil war, and nothing for you to worry about.

Well about the whole repartation thing, germans wont pay becouse germany isn't owned by germans. If you guys think that after two lost wars ,masrshall plan, being colony of U.S.S.R ,France,England and USA + having commie Mekrel ass cancelor there are any "germoney" you must be delusion, just look at your country debt. I'm not traying too be mean, its not like your the only one on the world with this problem, globalists are strong. Its more like we'll get cash from kikes, and thats fine by me. I'm not fan of this idea. i would prefer arts and document, but knowing that our new goverment hate's EU and they want to leave it most likely , theyr will need some extra $