Tanaka-kun

What is this filthy fucking hetshit?
Nah just kidding. Shiraishi a cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tanaka_anime/status/729163806622900224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this really the only thread?

This episode was amazing, probably jumped the show 3-5 ranks upwards for me.

Last thread reached the bump limit very recently.

A thread with an OP like this seems like it would attract too much unwanted attention so I'd rather wait until a new one comes by.
See you in an hour.

Hmm. Honestly, I thought it was the worst episode so far: the pacing was all over the place and it was slow(er) overall. Mind you, I still loved it and Shiraishi's antics warm my heart considerably, but I don't see how you can say it was amazing.

I read the threads before watching the anime and holy shit what is wrong with her voice? Sounds like they just picked some random middle-aged lady off the street and gave her lines to read. It was so not what I expected.

It's Kotori Koiwai trying to do voices that aren't Renge or Utsutsu.

I think she's doing an alright job with Shiraishi though.

Even if you're merely pretending, you shouldn't start a thread with shitposting.

This two-faced whore needs to fuck off and leave my Tanaka-kun alone.
Everything was perfect until she was introduced.

Miyano is too damn cute.
Shiraishi is too damn cute.
Everyone is too damn cute.

Please tell me this series is at least doing somewhat well. Maybe not chart topping, but still.

It's ranking high on some charts. The manga and other merch should sell even if the BDs don't sell that much, the anime has brought attention to the series.

I'm disappointed that these last two episodes didn't have enough MYAAAAANO

Way there any butthurt by fojos?

This. At least she appeared at all.

What do you think?

>Still no imoutos

I keep wanting to meet them and they keep putting it off.

I want to marry Ohta.

I will be Miyano's gynecologist.

One-sided love is so sad. I want the mangaka make ShiraishiTanaka pairing happen. And that bro be a butler or something

Shiraishi warms my heart.
The best part is her voice, it's not forced to be in character, it feels natural.

Fujoshi BTFO.

>there's boyxboy teasing
>there's boyxgirl teasing
>there's girlxgirl teasing
>somehow /u/fags are still upset because EVERYTHING isn't pandering to them

Maybe they're mad because it turns out Ecchan likes both Tanaka and Ohta.

There's enough satisfying fujo/fudanshi stuff per episode to keep us satisfied

>all those red markers
w-why's there so many girls there?

It's an anime store so maybe it's one frequented by female otaku, no idea which one though.

>BSD
What's that?

They really should of seen it coming. She's Ohta's childhood friend, and Ohta said she and Tanaka were surprisingly compatible.

Bullshit, dude

Bungou Stray Dogs.

Both are correct.

Yeah Tanaka remains faithful to Ohta and never considers any girl so even if Ohta is dense there really isn't much to complain on the gay side of things.

>should of

Ah, right.

Yuri fans are the definition of entitled

And as always the short.
twitter.com/tanaka_anime/status/729163806622900224

>it's a No-Echizen episode
>again

Don't do this to me Nippon

Next episode should be all about her dude. at least a good amount of it anyways

From the preview, it seems like they're adapting three chapters, the one about Shiraishi wanting to share an umbrella with Tanaka, the one where Tanaka is sick from that rainy day, and the one where Echizen has the marriage misunderstanding from that day when Tanaka was sick. She's really only prominent in the last third of next week's episode.

Raburii

>The one girl watching Bakuon
I want to marry her

I could hear the slightest bit of Ren-chon from her at one point in the episode. Almost made my heart skip a beat.

Scene made me tear up a little

I WANT A MYAANO

That scene was so silent that you could practically hear her heartbreaking.

The perfect wing woman.

Reminder that a girl like Shiraishi-san will never like you.

Freudian slip

Nah user, everyone gets a slice of the pie here with the omnipandering.

I can't stop humming the ED, help

There is no reason to help you.

Is Tanaka a virgin?

Presumably, dating's a lot of effort.

I just wanna take her home and feed her.

Semen?

Fujoshit should be banned from watching anime.

New thread please.

There may be some stray /u/tards watching this but it's only fujoshi I see getting mad at the girls. Hell OP is probably one. Someone should make a new thread.

You must be blind.

This slut ruined everything. And there it goes AOTS thanks to this bitch.

Falseflaging time? Falseflaging time.

It's not like she'd ever win since this isn't some shoujo romance series.

I hate that I have to masturbate, it's so bothersome. Tanaka probably never did that. I thought I was lazy before, but after seeing this show I realize I have a long way to go.

As a /u/fag I must say I'm tired of the bulshit other /u/fags shit out of their mouths about this show, even if I think Miyaano deserves Ecchan's love, I think the conflicting sexuality and potential relationships between characters of different genders and oritentations keeps things more interesting and fresh and allow the characters to feel more real than if they were simply forced into a single love interest.

I am mad, but I can't hate Ecchan for it. She's known Ohta since she was a kid and it'd be weird if she had no interest in him whatsoever. Besides, Shiraishi shouldn't be the only one to suffer because of her romantic interests. Maybe that's why her and Myaano get along so well? I'm curious to see how they'll address her relationship with Myaano about her interests in Ohta and Tanaka and whether Myaano's interest in her is really platonic or romantic. I found Myaano's confession pretty heartfelt and unambiguous with how over exaggerated it was.

Even so, I'm not sure how well my heart will handle seeing Myaano show even an ounce of grief over it when it already didn't do so well seeing Shiraishi that way.

Prove that it's necessary first.

Yeah Miyano probably empathize with Shiraishi and she's aware of Shiraishi's feelings because she went through the same thing with Ecchan.

I only comply with moot.

isnt /u/ is basically tumblr in Sup Forums?

This is a SOL series nothing will get serious or be 'address' but all friendship will improve. Everyone just relax and enjoy it for what it is. Tanaka will keep on being "gay" with his proposals but Ohta will also keep on being dense and Rino will never go full yandere even if she acts like she wants to murder Ohta.

Too bad, moot is dead.

>moot

Who?

Okottemasu.

this show has yuri stuff too right?
nowadays most fujos like or at least tolerate girl/girl stuff.
the days of fujos hating on any female characters, at least in the west, are basically over. dunno about japan, though. I don't know if it ever happened at all there.

>this show has yuri stuff too right?

Yes but this isn't some BL or yuri series so, the less expectations for anything more than just cute pandering. Unless the person is delusional anyway.

It's omnipandering so it has homo of both kinds, incest and some straight pandering too.

I can hear it too when Shiraishi screams.

>nowadays most fujos like or at least tolerate girl/girl stuff.
Why wouldn't they? If two girls are together that means that they can't get in the way of their homo pairings.

>/u/ is upset
I keep reading this but I've never seen somebody complaining for the lack of Yuri (Mugin doesn't count) Stop falseflagging.

The sisters are pretty cute. Miyano is also really cute. Too bad she's gay.

I can only hope so honestly, I'd rather see Ecchan and Myaano having fun with everyone over Myaano sulking. However, almost half of the last episode was spent "addressing" Shiraishi's feelings for Tanaka, and as a result the episode felt pretty different from the previous four, almost like a light romcom rather than a iyashikei. I thought it was a genuinely great episode too despite that so I'm interested in seeing where Silver Link will take the adaption.

Everyone is all excited about Rino but I want to see more of Says, shy, tall girls make me doki so hard.

Don't worry it's just one episode. Maybe early next week's episode will be a little romcom again when Tanaka shares an umbrella will Shiraishi but other than that it's will be more SOL comedy. Ecchan crush on both Ohta and Tanaka is more comedic than serious unless Sliverlink decides to change some stuff.

I think it's just a matter of giving the episodes a sense of progression. They've been doing ever since episode two.

What are you talking about?
The only thing SL has changed are chapters order.

Are the sisters also gay for each other like Ohta and Tanaka?

Doesn't look like it. Tanaka's sister is a brocon but Ohta's sister isn't.

Well that's good I suppose, I did like the feeling of the last episode though so I certainly wouldn't mind if SL could keep Tanaka-kun as a romcom/iyashikei hybrid. with it heavily leaning on the iyashikei side.

I know and I think that's great, it's one of the reasons I've come to view this show as one of my favorites this seasons.

FYI I only really know little tidbits of the manga, I don't plan on reading until after the anime is over because I don't want to spoil myself on a single thing.

she just likes any penis?

When Tanaka and Ohta went shopping for that "Pa", I thought his sister meant "pads".

your sister won't ask you for pads as you wont ask her for condoms

What makes you say that? Please don't talk about this tall QT that way.

The hunger is real

I wouldn't know, I have no sister.

Animated pasta always makes me hungry