Does bullying really happen that much in Japan like my animu says it does?

Does bullying really happen that much in Japan like my animu says it does?

yes

>shinichi
>get bullied
Impossibru!

Gantz was pretty fucked up to psychic kid

~90's: many
00's: some
10's: a few

I wish a bunch of japanese girls would bully me.

Yes, although these days it's mainly the Japanese females that do the bullying.

Is this a bully thread?

Yes, please.

Bullying happens in every country/nation

Well it never happened to me

No
Yes

pls no bully

inb4 concrete

And?

Fuck off nerd, I'll bully if I want to.

>Bullying happens in every country/nation

except in Japan Teachers and Administration don't do anything

I've read in an H manga that students who bully get punished with rape by the teachers.

Japan has that fatalistic mindset where no one is empowered to do anything.
It can't be helped is a real thing and a common way of thinking.

People don't help those that are bullied.

>shinichi getting bullied so much he snaps
>becomes the perfect serial killer
>no one can solve his brilliant crimes
>all his classmates are dying one by one
>hes become the monster

Don't be retarded, this happens everywhere. If you can rape a girl with your buddies in school in Austria without having to worry about anyone giving a shit, you can certainly bully someone without the teachers saying anything.

That's just how things go in Austria.

Holy shit. That image induced flashbacks to memes gone by.

Why do you think nips are so collectivist in nature? If they went out of line they'd be bullied to death directly or indirectly.

Those girls are thugs and they only bully other girls or under classmen boys non-sexually.

Here is the classic bully meme.

They are talking about Katou though.

Yes it does.

I was the bully in school, one tried to confront me one time, punched him so hard in the face he pissed himself.

And then you became an Sup Forumsutist good end

Nope just salesman with a hobby, don't project your juvenile inadequacies on me.

How does it feel knowing that you're able to bully 95% of Sup Forums?

It just how world is. so time it good for people to get bully why it make you fight back.

Not proud of it. I was a troubled child, they were weak individuals; nature calls.

Too bad our society shames people for fighting back.

Why does 2D bullying look so sexual?

In my country they only do that to students when they fail penis inspection day.

Stop posting here then faggot

Fuck meant to reply

Bullying is very popular in Merica or what the media and movies show me.
back in my country bullying only limits to name calling not beating up people for their lunch money.

Nice inferiority complex

well, you can get sued for fighting back or helping. Might as well just shoot them from afar or stab them when they're alone to save yourself the trouble.

I wished they would've, I always told them once you fight back you gain the confidence needed to stand for one's self. They just never listened, except that one kid, but pissing yourself in front of the school isn't cool.

I'm glad that people in my country are uncivilized monkeys, so in most cases bullying just ends in fights. Only schools for rich kids have this passive-aggressive shit like in manga.

>you can get sued for fighting back or helping
That's 'Murrica for you!

Or strangle the person on the roof.

Aeka's route was a hell of a ride

Haha whatever you say, did I bring up some traumatic memories? Calm your bitch tits.

That feeling when you never got bullied once or even got into a fight because you were generally well liked.

But the same happens in Russia and China.

I think the main problem is the arbitrary distinction between words and physical violence. A kid can get verbally bullied so viciously it makes him lose all of his self-regard as an individual, completely destroys him as a person, and takes away his will to live, but if he fights back by punching one of the people doing it to him he's the one that gets arrested for assault. People need to stop punishing pots for boiling over, the only reason they do is because of the heat they're subjected to until it becomes impossible to take any more.

Yes, and a report conducted last year shows that Japanese middle school student suicide rate just reach an all time high

>tfw bully ringleader who never got my hands dirty myself but would rile other kids into bullying people by making jokes behind their backs to everyone

Why didn't he just get an earplug?

I know that feel.

You can tell by their smiles and hush whispers, Frodo.

The entire air of disgust is extremely noticeable.

You can do what tomoko and me did befriend a bully.

This is probably because you grew up in a country that didn't idolize nigger culture and its violence and teach its kids through popular culture that it is socially desirable to be a violent academic failure. I swear most of the West's current problems with casual obstinate social insolence among its youth can be traced directly to black culture being absorbed into white American culture and then being shat down every other country's throats.

Too much work when you can easily break their fingers with a heavy wrench.

>tfw I was quiet, nerdy, and kinda socially anxious
>then the growth spurt hit, I was 6'5" and started lifting
>Never really got bullied

Thank you based Norse ancestors

Don't be retarded, this can happen anywhere. You help someone who gets beat up, hit him in the head or neck and he dies. They send your ass to prison for doing nothing wrong while some muzzie shit rapes your sister. What a great life you've had.

>tfw I bullied people like you
Kinda of weird, bullying weak people is not a challenge, now being the bully of bullies it's something to be proud.

Do you not remember all of the bullying suicides a few years ago where the entire school faculty ignored and encouraged it?

No, I was busy watching anime. And if it wasn't posted on Sup Forums, then I wouldn't even know about it.

>Be me
>5'6
>6'6 guy comes talking that shit
>gets off on his height never fought
>literally jump on him he falls on top of him like an mma fighter
>he starts cry
>pissed me off
>punch harder sk his head starts to hit the concrete
>teacher pulls me off deck that mother fucker for getting in the way
>cop comes I get off
>step over guy
>kick him in the face as the officer grabs me.
It's all dependent on you ability to fight not size my man.

>Not being a Machiavellian and using everyone.

Just according to keikaku

It was posted here, but fuck I think it was around 2011. Where has my life gone?

Even teachers were victims, it didn't help that I was certified a genius and the school got a huge tax break to they wouldn't expel me.

Gantz made me racist against Japanese for a while. The ordinary people in that series are such worthless scum it made me feel legitimate disgust whenever they spoke.

what the fuck is wrong with austria?

Still mad about loosing WW1

Few letters away from Australia.

>6'6" guy (heightism means he will get treated better anyway) has a minor setback in popularity but no police record

>5'6" manlet now has an assault on his record

Wow user, way to go!

Also, any martial artist/fighter worth anything knows that the most important thing to do (relating to fights) is avoid them. Starting them (if you aren't protecting someone else) is idiotic.

But way to have such thin skin in your made up story.

This is easily one of the stupidest attempts at a dick waving contest I've ever seen. Like seriously, you're bragging about beating people up "like you"? The fuck does that prove?

I think you're just butthurt and making things up to feel better.

They're not part of Germany. Don't worry though, we'll fix that problem once the European Race War starts.

Your ability to fight is heavily influenced by your size.

That isn't to say a manlet can't one day rise up and seem important for a few seconds... but there is a reason weight classes exist.

Watch that edge son, people could get hurt.

I dunno.

if that actually happened then good for you user.
I always love it when a bully's victim fights back and destroy them. Like that fat kid getting harassed by smaller kid then he body slams him.
mind you I was a bully myself during high school but it's still hella entertaining.

weight =/= height

>starts.
You realize it's been going on for quite a while already right? And the whites are losing.

War has changed. It's no longer about guns and open warfare. It's a subtle, longterm fight focused around reshaping culture. You don't need to destroy your enemies by force when you can slowly and methodically brainwash them into defeating themselves.

Yawn, your arguments are about my 10 year old self haha, I'm 6'5 now and I still piss on both of you.

>mfw hearing people say they just found out Hitler was from Australia

God, I want to finish Gantz. I'm a vanillafag and I just can't handle rape, and It's kinda hypocritical of me since I love reading the Crossed comics where almost every arc has rape.

True that watching the tremble of their body satisfying my carnal instincts is the best. Like feeding the lion his meal.

>getting jumped by a crew
Really your own fault for poor situational awareness. They'll talk mad shit about you being a pussy for not showing up to "fight" the whole familia but realistically its pretty easy to duck.
I took my fair share of beatings in school, but never at the hands of more than two people.

This entire thread is full of people making stuff up to feel superior.

Damn. You got in a really nice situation.
Instead I was son of a soldier, my dad taught me everything about fighting. My parents got divorce and I grew alone, bullying other bullies because I need to prove I was superior (inferiority complex).
I'm not proving anything dude, I'm just saying. Bullying works like a piramid, people from up there bully people below them. It's not science, sometimes because thwy have problems other times just because they can (which is quite common)
If anything you are the one getting upset. Why user, did I hurt you in any way?
Is your name Steven?

>vanillafag
go back to plebbit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

anyone that gets bullied, deserves it for being a faggot.

Height = reach
Height = maximum weight at set body fat %

Long arms and legs put you at a semi-disadvantage if the fight goes to the ground... but locks and holds don't mean as much in a street fight. Not like they can tap out, and not like you are just going to hold them there for hours if it's one on one.

No, but there is a certain relationship.

And all things being equal, the bigger, stronger man (or person, lets just make it more general, but this will probably be the man, but say, if it was two chicks) will win or have better odds to win assuming equal skill.

Or for two equally big people, the more skilled person.

I think something that just isn't acknowledged so much in the animu of course, is that pound for pound, a lot of protagonists are really fucking strong.

This however, applies to physical confrontations. Other factors will influence contests where other things apply.

>Self loathing the post

>Bullying Shinichi
Good luck trying to pull that off.

hey, nothing wrong with vanilla and since I'm most likely gonna be a sex offender when I reach my 30's, I would at least like to indulge myself in something I can never have.

Vanilla is the objectively best fetish.

I'd bully you with my dick.
I bet that's what you really want.
Let me stretch that asshole real good.

>animu
Like, what anime have realistically depict bullying?

overlord