How do we expedite the eradication of the Rohingya scum?

How do we expedite the eradication of the Rohingya scum?

Also, why is there all of a sudden such a big outrage in the (((media))) about this? In Australia, the (((Greens))) are calling for us to take in 30,000 of these fuckers as refugees - presumably all men in their 20s and 30s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4?t=87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats just what we need: more muslim curry munchers.

give money to Buddhist charities, or send it to me and I will arrange things through my local temple

Same reason the kikes always spread their filth. They want to subvert our nations and this scum is how they'll do it. (((MSM))) is pushing the narrative that they're innocent angels about to be genocided so they can make people feel sorry for them and have people petition to let them into their country. Exactly what they did to Europe.

30,000??? I love the based australia meme as much as the next guy, but this? This is too much

fuck them. They started a war, they will kill everyone if they get the upper hand. Islam must die
How do we expedite? drop red pill after red pill in comments.

The Greens are commies.

they look malformed wtf

seems you're the current target
R.I.P in peace roohumpers

Malaysia here.
You need to go all out creating a backlash to no accept these fuckers.
it's too late for us.
there's still hope for you.
stop these mother fuckers before they reach you.
Eradicate them.
Erase these human scums.

maybe you can raise awareness of the issue via your comics

How many refugees has malaysia accepted ?

Sea Gypsies.

i love it when the medida loses his shit over dead mudslimes, but when boers are killed in africa they stay silent.

Don't worry we will. Worst case scenario we dump them on Manus Island forever.

India is going to deport 40000 rohingya Muslims i am glad based Australia is willing to take them.

Theres plenty of space in straya! in the center of the continent in the burning hot deserts. Theyre black they'll be fine right?

Nah fuck that they'll just make their way to the cities anyway for gibs. Australia is full.

Buddhists are literally the most peaceful twats ever. You know you've fucked up when even they hate you.

That being said KILLING them isn't the answer. Memes aside a lot of them are just innocent people. Also India can't take anymore Rohingya refugees. Sorry, we don't want to turn into the next Germanistan.

Nice. Do you have the video this comes from?

>previously on AMC's The Walking Dead

i'm not that shitposter.

from a news source,
As of today, 56,000 Rohingya refugees have been issued with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) cards that give them the freedom to stay in the country.
56 fucking thousands of these scums.

youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4?t=87

> mfw Euronews shills for those fuckers all day

I actually want the fuckers to die now.

cleanse those fucking bastards. they will be ticking time bombs if you take them in. everywhere they go, they spread their terror. the religion needs to be reformed before accepting them in.

Cheers mate.

Hoe can i join the Burmese army ?
Wanna cleanse the place.

I think Malaysia's problem is that it moved away from malay nationalism towards islamism in recent years. Islam being a universal ideology demands universal brotherhood.

it's neither actually.
it's briberism.
they don't care about malay nor islam.
the government just wanted to make as much money as possible from the people.
they don't give a single fuck to neither the malay nor Islam.

Briberism, nice new ideology. would pol approve ?

All those butthurt muslim comments.

They show their true nature when called out.

Funny considering how much bigger deceivers they are like Jews. They're more alike now that I think about it.

No surprises there. And they're right as well. Too many idiots swallow media lies and betray their nations due to their bleeding heart feelings.

god damn.
send that boat to germany.