You can completely wipe clean one nation from the face of the Earth, Resetting it to it's natural state (Desert, Forest...

You can completely wipe clean one nation from the face of the Earth, Resetting it to it's natural state (Desert, Forest, Fields etc) and removing all of it's people. Which country do you choose?

Hard mode: No Israel

Pic related

*unrelated ffs

>resetting it to it's natural state
how far back, fool?
primordial ooze?
big bang?

North Korea. So much natural resources I'm rubbing my hands together and sweating.

The United States of America.

Basically all infrastructure, pipes and buildings etc vanish

The obvious choice is China. Solve the world's pollution and overpopulation problems, while disposing of the collectivist horde mentality at the same time.

Africa

Not a country, dipshit

Brazil, reclaim the Amazon.

If you're going to split hairs, then West Africa

fkn burgers

Easy mode: Israel
Hard mode: USA

>hates America
>appropriates the culture
Australia seems like a pretty cool place to visit, but I could not conceive of ever having pride in being an Australian.

Gotta be Saudi.

pretty much this, china and india are the obvious choices.

Turkey.

China.
Then maybe I can finally forgive Nixon.

UK

nice post

Turkey

This
>Beautiful landscape
>Home of Byzantine empire
>Roaches and Islamic religion

10/10 would reset

Canada

China. Clears a large chunk of the US national debt and NK loses their only guardian.

The US by far.
Beautiful places there, ruined by burgers and their shopping malls

China, obviously.

ISRAEL

ISRAEL

Usa.
It is the real israel.

ISRAEL!

Germany

sure, sandnigger

but im white though >>

Israel
But I prefer complete destruction for them.

India. Gotta get the poos out of their misery.

yeah, sure, keep telling that to yourself

Germany.
Sick of those cunts fucking up Europe.

The UK desu.
Its a really nice cozy island but its become overpopulated and Islamic. Also they killed all of the wildlife (not including muslims which are the only protected species)

How the fuck has no one said Brazil yet

Would be the US everytime.

Rohan

How about you fucking up the entire world, you jew-owned idiot?

USA, Israel and Croatia.

I pick whichever country has the most people. My guess is China. If it's actually India or some African country, which I doubt then I pick that.
It would overall be great for the world if the population dropped. By taking out the entirety of China it would also drastically reduce the amount of non-whites in the world. No more cheap crap and pollution from China too, which would silence the climate change cultists for a bit.

america, redo w/o slaves

>Eu
>not Jewish
Everyone is owned by the jew. We are a bit less so but Putin still protects them.

I'm not saying I am not. But why does that fucker specifically targets Germany, when we could destroy literal shitholes?

>Hard mode: No Israel
Easy. USA.

Sweden

still not a country.
fucking americans, i swear to god

Russia. The land has so much potential, such a shame that the worst people on the planet live there.

Russia without a doubt.

Whichever is the most polluted, so Iran
Killing 2 birds with 1 stone I guess

Most of Russia is just an uninhabitable shithole with nothing there.
>hurr look at those rocks and snow, so much wasted potential
Are you retarded?

Saudi

China

What is the natural gas? What is the fuel? What is the European and southern part of Russia?

I bet you if Germans lived there, Russia would be the most developed country in Europe. Now it's one of the worst relative to its size.

>cause WWI
>cause WWII
>destroy white nationalism and pride forever due to MUH NAZIS
>present day
>flood Europe with shitskins
Gee Hans really made me think
Why would anyone not like Germany?

>But why does that fucker specifically targets Germany
because i don't like what germany ended up becoming also stop getting triggered over mostly satire comments that get posted here jeez man.

Whether you're serious or not, I hope you die painfully.

This question is programmed to be Israel cause youre only allowed to destroy one single county.
Literal cuckland of liberalism is Germany. They are eternally cucked, the embodiment of cuck. Even when they were Nazis they wanted to dominate and genocide practically all of non german Europe, and they are still 90% of the supporters behind the globalists that rule today, so Germany

United States of America

you definitely will, most likely killed by a shitskin.
if you had any honor left you would nuke yourselfs
a long time ago

Argentina

Checked

It has to be India, China, Nigeria or any other country that is ridiculously overpopulated

Based in comparative land mass to resource richness and availability, as well as ease of access, the best bet for the US would be Mexico, Brazil, China or Venezuela.

Saudi Arabia.

Bye bye Mecca

This

100% Canada.
god damn. fuck that place.

Southwest Africa?

I'm actually surprised no one said Leafland, besides this idiot.

Indonesia. We will take great lebensraum.

>Wanting to rid ourselves of the eternal Kraut
>Satire

Moldova, including some counties on our side of the border.

too hot for lebensraum just use it for aussie expats

One of the founding principles of the great Australian empire will be the inalienable right of each man to an air conditioner.

South Central Africa

China
>get rid of more that 1,300,000,000 people reducing over population drastically
> huge landspace to give a better use

China is the most obvious choice.

I second this heavily.

China

what is wrong with slovenija and hrvatske

I would say India more than China, because China at least has its population under control while Indians are popping out new Indians faster than they can squat in a field.

>USA
>Russia
>Germany
One of those.

San Francisco

I concur Saudi Arabia

Of course it's china

USA. Germany would have been next.

Saudi Arabia

Can't I just pick all of Europe? They are all garbage...

So... does it have to be a country *today*? It'd be tempting to wipe out the entirety of British India, thus getting Pakistan and Bangladesh as well. China would be a natural second choice.
I'd pick something in Africa but there are between 54 and 65 countries there so it'd just be pointless.

this is easy, canada...

ALL of it's people? Israel.

^ Russia

Fucking Russia

I don't even care if we get new natural resources from them can we just get rid of Russia please?

India

This

JEwnited State of Jewmerica of course
This is the objectively true answer

Absolutely. Good choice, brother. Saudis produce nothing but the worst of people.

>Russophobe
>Hides flag

Rly makes u think

Show flag, Cuckraine

USA. Every single modern issue, and I mean every single one of them, can be traced directly to the USA. Degeneracy? Poverty in Eastern Europe? Germany being cucks? Communism existing in China? Jews being everywhere and on average as rich as a couple of goys? Refugees? Radical Muslim groups worldwide getting funded by Saudi Arabia? Degeneracy openly spread in front of the kids in their kid shows? Global promotion of multiculturalism and anti-racism? Israel still existing?

Every single one of them is caused by the USA.

>Hard mode: No Israel

Easy, take out the USA. Israel would be gone in about ten years after that.