Why do Asians value white skin more than the West?

Why do Asians value white skin more than the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOtJRjRFF6o
justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-women-longer-torso-s-deeper-vagina-s.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1283097/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because white skin means you dont have to work outside, but rather in an office. In our culture being white means you cant afford going on vacation.

no jews

Say "light" skin as it makes more sense.

Also it comes from working outside, basically if you had lighter skin you were more educated and hung out with higher society because you were inside using your brain rather than outside.

Though I think farming is one of the most noble jobs in history, so whatever. We'd be fucked without farmers, we might survive a while without office workers.

Farming is dank asf
i could farm all day and not be tired,
i could maybe only use my brain extensively for like 4 hours a day.

To be fair farming *does* require intelligence to pull off.

Look at Zimbabwe when you take those who know what they're doing and replace them with fucking idiots.

Redpill me on asian pussy is it actually tighter?

It's slanted; like their eyes.

Asians are smaller, now deduce it by yourself

Yes

They are surrounded by riceniggers that are darker than them. So, its about racial superiority.

on average asians are built much smaller so the same goes for their gentials

Probably because in medieval times japanese peasants were tanned but ruling classes and prostitutes whitened thmemelves.

Because they're yellow.

Somewhat, size matters when it comes to tightness. But extreme tightness is a mental thing and comes from the girl not being able to relax her pussy muscles, so it's possible Asian girls are more anxious when it comes to sexual matters.

The same was true in Europe until the 1920 or so.

Reminder

This also happened in Europe. "Tan = cool" is a very recent thing.

To be honest, it all feels the same. Maybe if you got a below average sized dick you can tell the difference between an Asian and anyone else.

>male penises are smaller
>female vaginas are _____
?

Because the Japs are the posh of Asia

Tanned skin is fucking ugly and the nips know this.

On women yes, men no

What are your opinions on SEAmonkeys?

A vagina still needs to be big enough to give birth to a baby, so the size of the Asian penis is irrelevant.

All human groups without exception prefer lighter skin. It likely relates to fertility somehow.

>05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>[Hide] [Show All]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]25 / 2 / 23 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: 1505206110171.jpg (360 KB, 1000x1502)
> Anonymous (ID: IZznSt70) 09/12/17(Tue)12:03:58 No.141244507▶
>Why do Asians value white skin more than the West?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: khKrknHO) 09/12/17(Tue)12:06:10 No.141244647▶
> (OP)
>Because white skin means you dont have to work outside, but rather in an office. In our culture being white means you cant afford going on vacation.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: l4jGNbkO) 09/12/17(Tue)12:06:20 No.141244659▶
> (OP)
>no jews
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: kL2+sqEp) 09/12/17(Tue)12:08:53 No.141244819▶
>File: 1504479003781.gif (1.96 MB, 286x400)
>Say "light" skin as it makes more sense.
>Also it comes from working outside, basically if you had lighter skin you were more educated and hung out with higher society because you were inside using your brain rather than outside.
>Though I think farming is one of the most noble jobs in history, so whatever. We'd be fucked without farmers, we might survive a while without office workers.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: QXI2kaOi) 09/12/17(Tue)12:40:08 No.141246385▶
>
>Farming is dan Anonymous (ID: kL2+sqEp) 09/12/17(Tue)12:43:50 No.141246590▶
To be fair farming *does* require intelligence to pull off.
k asf

Yes, also shallower. It's partly that Asian girls have smaller hips and are smaller overall.

Will i hit the wall with my 16cm penis?

Does this mean Asian children are smaller? Why then their size of the heads is completely normal

>chile
>white

But women are known to have melanin receptors on their vaginal walls.

this is the 2nd time that i am hearing this meme. Are you trying to force it?

it's czechy you mongoloid

Jews, who could have guessed?

Bill Nye popularized the study

アジア人は平均的な陰茎を愛しています

^_^

I always wondered how these people can sleep at night. They know they are a puppet that get paid to push an agenda, they are livign propaganda machines which makes me wonder, they don't think about their life when lying in bed and are about to sleep? how can they sleep knowing what they are?

Do you know niggers that have rapped anyone? Are you a nigger?

>chile

Holy shit that was fucking embarassing...

Hitleru so kawaii

>Horizontal italy
pls

I am addicted to Asian pussy despite being a white supremacist. This is pretty common in our circles desu.

What do?

It's exactly the same there
>pale skin=rich office worker
>darker skin=filthy peasant/abbo subhuman ancestry

Yeah you definitely will, especially if you put her legs over your shoulders which gets the best penetration. A lot of girls don't like having their cervixes slammed unless they are masochistic, it's uncomfortable or even painful.

Asians have smaller bodies and heads.

You already know that a long term shit with a real asian girl (not born in america) will not work.

It's like fucking a 14 year old.

so asian girls were made for white cock

Hot

I have a part Asian GF that I love very much. Nothing I can do about it. Neither of us want kids.

Go out a lot where there aren't Asians

You'll fall in love with some white girl. I did that, it worked.

It is especially when they ask you to cum inside them.

We dont value white skin anymore because of jews tricking us into it thinking it's ugly. So now young chicks are desperately trying to get a tan and get fatter asses which is only making them more attractive to niggers.

They also get plastic surgery to look more White

what is this even supposed to mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=uOtJRjRFF6o

>mfw no busty nip waifu

about 80% of japanese are born with double eyelids. it's a dominant allele

Yeah and it's very ugly

that's mono eyelid

They prefer BBC

Mommy, how come my eyes dont look like yours?
Erm, let me give doctor ding dong a ring!

The prevailing philosophy is that white skin covers the seven flaws, and this has been going on hundreds of years before they even saw a white person. Look it up.

Yes and less deep

justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-women-longer-torso-s-deeper-vagina-s.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1283097/

Makes sense

East Asians are naturally pale. The women you see with sunbrellas and weird hats don't want the wrinkles and blotchiness associated with sun damage and premature aging.

>korea
>single digits

I refuse to believe it.

What drugs are you on?
Can I have some?

Drugs are bad

Brown undertone and paleness you mean?

Those ages can't be right. But ya the western woman has aged poorly likely due to drugs and alcahol as most women do now in the west.

>Koreans
>brown undertone
nigger you what
most korean celebrities have white skin
rarely will you ever see a brown one

why are retarded americans obsessed by the idea that asians would want to look white ?
I was using a French - English - Chinese translation software and on the english version there was a "cultural warning" saying that asians don't want to look like white people.

Asians don't want to look like white people because Asians ARE white.
You have Asians with white/yellow/brown skin

Because white skin is a look of high life and success.
My sister's friend is from Thailand (she was adopted by swedes) and as you all know, the western trend for women is to get a tan. So when she went back to meet her real mother in Thailand, her mother gave her a bitchslap and told her to stop tanning and be/look more white.

It's just normal for them.
White = Successful.
Black/Tanned = Unsuccessful.

Also, whites tanning their skin at an early age usually ends up getting dried skin when they hit the age of ~30. Which makes them look ~10 years older.

but americans like think all asians have epicanthic folds and bleach their skin to look european

>Asians don't want to look white that's why they spend billions every year to look white
?

like 90% of koreans have single eyelids
they get double eyelid surgery to look like celebrities and the celebrities get it to either look white or japanese

Tanned skin is litterally pleb tier.

you both have terminal mental diarrhea

elaborate
everything I said was true

>East Asians are naturally pale
LOL NO
Chinese are usually yellowish, gooks have this darkish skin unless Dadi Park-Oh gave little Yu-Oh some overhaul after excelling in school. Dunno about nips

>or japanese
lol stop

Why do so many of them get Rhinoplasty?

there are many asians in australia with naturally pale skin
most chinese and koreans
>lol stop
Japanese people have double eyelids you absolute mong

no, epicanthic fold is nowhere near 90% of the population even in Korea and those beauty standards have been the same in Asia for like 2500 years at least.
Pale skin = high social status because you ain't working out in the sun all day, epicanthic fold indicates pleb blood as well.

you need to work on your reading comprehension my dude
also, look up what hyperbole is

You ever even been around E Asian people? They have to try to get tanned just like whites. I used to come home from extended field excercises when I was in the Army darker than my Asian friends.

It has nothing to do with wanting to look white or even japanese...
South Korea suffers from an uniformisation syndrome because their society is absolutely fucked up and retarded westerners, funnily enough it's always anglos, try to find some sort of validation there because they are tossers.

you probably have spic/arab/african blood and your melanin is activated when you take the sun my niggerish friend

you would know of course

>It has nothing to do with wanting to look white or even japanese...
Can you even read you fucking mong? I said they do it because they want to look like celebrities. I swear to christ you frenchbros are so fucking stupid

You must be white.

that girl is fake af. koreans and asiansare ugly thats why they need surgery to fraud their "beauty"

white skin is white skin. you can't say it's not

and by that you are inferring that the celebrities want to look jap/white which is not true period.
take a dose of your own medicine kangaroo fucker.

>and by that you are inferring that the celebrities want to look jap/white which is not true period.
are you saying that Korean celebrities are one person?

Explain the Japanese female national soccer team then. They all look like n*ggers

I'm saying that the beauty standards they aspire to has nothing to do with the west or japan

Farming needs intelligence, that's why Africans didn't implement its system. They just stayed as hunter-gatherers.

superior Korean blood

It does not require being clever, just not being an absolute retard.