What are Sup Forums's honest opinions on Asuka Langley Soryu?

What are Sup Forums's honest opinions on Asuka Langley Soryu?

Ruined by Sup Forums.

Queen of Sup Forums.

best girl of all time

She's a toilet posted by shitposters spamming her threads

A horrible character. Absolute shit.

She could've been great but was scarred by her mom losing it and trying to kill her, and at her age she was vulnerable so it's understandable why she wanted to feel superior to make up for her faults. She is also .

dont-challenge-the-queen of/a/

a decent litmus test for determining normie status.

Your not only one can suit up asuka.

Want to breed with.

It time to put end to asuka
Go eva unit mojyo.

what anime?

Best girl. Too good for moot.

Goodbye asuka.

>normie
Fuck off.

was a bad pilot
had a bad personality
was insecure and couldn't get over those insecurities
her character is cute and is definitely worth the amount of fanart it gets, maybe not as unique as Rei, but still really good

RIP asuka 1995-2013.

The worst character in any medium ever.

Whore, just like all Jewrmans.

i think it's sad that you faggots waste so much attention on one mediocre animu.

only thing i care about asuka is when i wanna jerk it to a red-head

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE TO PILOT AN EVA sounds like something shinji would say

Lol

Her fans are very obnoxious

>Hurr Rei a toilet durr

Op you Langley is dead now.

Last thing asuka said before she die you bitch right before tomoko thrower spear into asuka head.

Waifufags on both sides of the aisles who can't seem to accept that it's ok to like one or the other because either way it won't affect them are obnoxious. Who you like is more of a reflection of oneself than anything else.

"Do not do battle with monsters, lest you become one yourself. Stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back."
-Frederick Nietzsche

Wtf?

Looks like a man, senpai

She's a 14-year-old coming of age in a ruined, dangerous world whose insecurities since her mother's death have ballooned to ridiculous proportions. She's in the thick of puberty, and she tries to project herself as this sexual being, especially on Kaji, but there's some deep discomfort beneath the cover she's holding. She actively distances herself from everyone in her life, perhaps out of a fear of the pain of having them ripped away somehow. To add to that, she's shouldered with a third of the responsibility for protecting mankind, which is an unbelievably large burden for anyone, let alone an adolescent. She's a tragic character, and the "violation" she faced from the Angel in orbit would be enough to break anyone, let alone an already-shaky psyche like Asuka's. After the emotional wrecking-ball of EoE, her gesture in the final scene was breathtaking. The touch said more about her development than words ever could've.

Prime daughteru material. She needs plenty of hugs, and to be kept away from unsuitable boys like that Ikari boy.

she's an eigth-grade character who attracts the same kind of heebojeebophilia otakus that Anno hated the most

Reminder that she was moots waifu

I had to google who she is. You're too hipster in your waifu choice, OP.

Shit-tier

Asuka killed his own family by being so ugly.

Sex was going to fuck her up for a long, long time even without the armageddon. She wants to prove herself as an adult who doesn't need anybody and she's trying to do it by emulating the exact people who convinced her not to depend on anybody. Her models for adult behavior and sexuality are her dad fucking the doctor one room over from her sick mom and Misato and she is still going for it.

>his

Sauce on this pasta?

She's mainly interesting to think about in contrast to Shinji in terms of her character and thematic role in the story.

Attractive. A good depiction of what a tsundere would be like in reality.

Yes, his.

Aslutka is a man among men.

The quest for defilation of Aryan blood roots deep in the Jewish soul.

Asuka is a hideous ginger though.
No one wants such inferior genes.

what's a moot?

An Anglo-Saxon parliament.

Queen of Sup Forums since 2007

Asuka is beautiful, even as a 3DPD.

Either his dick is growing out of her belly button or he has left it pointing upwards and it's pretty huge.
Either way the dick is still there.

She has no likable aspects at all.
She's always lashing out at people, literally physically assaults people for her own mistakes like here SHE was the one who was fucking up at synchronization.

She'll bitch endlessly at Misato, or shove Rei out of the way instead of letting the more competent person take lead simply because she's so concerned with muh cool.

When Shinji was sucked up by Leliel, all she could do was be a smug bitch even though Shinji could have possibly died. She's constantly whining about Shinji doing better than her. She's simply just a despicable person.

B-but, muh mama.

honestly the only time i remember asuka being genuinely nice was when shinji was playing the instrument

That's the one time he demonstrated an accomplishment that wasn't a threat to her self-image, so she didn't need to get defensive about it.

Asuka is the best.

I let her sit on my face any day

She's a well written character who happens to be incredibly unlikable. Arrogant, violent, annoying and loud. There's nothing likeable about her aside from fanart.

And inside the hard spiky shell, a scared and lonely little girl. A fine example of broken-bird moe.

I'm pretty sure that's a pelvic bone

She is super unlikeable. The only good part about her is her body, but is just mediocre.
But her fans are even worse. People who claim her as a waifu either completely ignore her personality and just want to fuck her(do they are fake waifufags) or they believe they somehow befriend her because they also are mentally ill.
Also people claim that liking Asuka somehow proves they are better because she is such a 'strong woman' but at the same time they completely ignore that she is only pretending and in fact is weak as fuck and can't deal with small failures. They also ignore how her character is pandering to pathetic masochistic betas.

Also she is normalfag magnet.
Every time I see someone saying that they have girlfriend and waifu at the same time it's 50% it's Asuka.
moot was one of them.

Soryu or Shikgami, which one is better?

Sohryu, of course. Shikinami is just bad fanfic tier generic tsundere.

You're not even trying

a pussy

she's ok but her fans are very loud

Very developed for someone who's 14 apparently.
Character-wise she's a loud jerk who has parental issues like shinji.
A worse girl than rei but at least she's a person, unlike rei.

I prefer Misato

Delete this

Shitty character. Stone cold bitch that I cannot like.

Shikinami on the other hand is much nicer.

>at least she's a person, unlike rei

Rei is also a person, but she is not in your face loud and annoying. Her character development is there, but its really subtle. I rewatched it and paid close attention to every Rei scene and her overall character development, and it was one of the best character developments in the show.

I don't get it.

A best and my waifu. I want to protect her so badly and beat up anons with no taste.

>beat up anons with no taste

you cant even get your ass off your chair you fatty, much less beat someone up.

Nice projection there, slagplanet.

>no, you
Clever.

If you weren't such a fucking newfag redditshit you wouldn't be asking a question that has been answered for years.

Shinji doesn't count.