ALEX JONES THE WORLDS GREATEST CON MAN

ALEX JONES THE WORLDS GREATEST CON MAN

The man puts on an act to oeddle bullshit he doesn't believe and it's made him a millionaire. He has made dozens of predictions which were proven false again n again. The man was hyping up Y2K to the fullest and guess what happened? NOTHING. How stupid do you have to be to believe him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-Wex-5ASqk&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=JF7P6OeHras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up globalist scum.

So, is this whole "The president is being drugged" story, part two of the whole "Trump has dementia" meme they were trying to spread a few months ago?

Like... Say he has dementia, and then slowly poison him to give him dementia to make their lies true?

They'll putting chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gay

You bought the pills and realised they were just sugar pills?

>How stupid do you have to be to believe him
just look at Sup Forums and you'll have your answer. Remember that there are unironic flat earthers on this board

Did he claim Trump can be saved with Infowars Life supplements like they supposedly saved Rodger Stone from polonium poisoning?

>he makes anti-Alex Jones threads daily
>on an anime image board
>he does it for free

by accident. it's atrazine, a commonly used pesticide for well over 20 years that quite literally turned male frogs into female ones. Continued use for at least 5 years after the results were discovered. kys

I would so breed with that girl, shes not white, but her fantastic genes should be mixed with high quality white ones

>ALEX JONES THE WORLDS GREATEST CON MAN
The man is an infomercial genius.

yeah he's a huge nut who once reported impending nuclear holocaust. That being said a lot of his analysis is still spot on

i think in a way he really believes it all, maybe has mild schizophrenia or something

>implying

>t. goblin

everything he has talked about, apart from the mayan shit, happend

Alex Jones is a freaking genius!

He's made millions by literally talking how Hillary Clinton eats babies.

I wish I was half the man he is.

i don't think he believes the majority of the shit he spews. He's just out here to make money and it's been working fir him. He literally made a video saying michelle obama is a tranny. American politics is terrible n people believe him

Ever since Trump was elected Alex Jones has become less watchable.

That picture is fucking disgusting. God damn! Only a gross Sup Forums retard would keep that on his computer. She reminds me of a mixture of Snookie and Sid from Ice Age.
What an abomination. I would think that maybe its her that goes around posting these images but it seems that the majority of men have weird taste in women. Maybe who they are on the inside reflects such things.

You're a faggot. Her tits are magnificent.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-Wex-5ASqk&t=0s

Okay faggot calm down. Pet the kitty

Alex Jones is one of the most entertaining men ever born, you have to see the satire

Big boobs are fat and trashy

>unironic flat earther"S"
I've only ever seen one shitposter that says the earth is flat and he rarely pops up.

OP is a globalist faggot

SUPER

MALE

VITALITY

Joo controlled opposition. Anyone avoiding or muddling the JQ is one of them.

You are a gloablist for thinking the earth is a globe! Like how stupid can you get

they never happen because he exposes them before they can come to fruition. this man has saved the west more times than I can count. also I really like his brand of toothpaste

His supplements actually work. Him siding with kikes over white nationalistsis less ok

SHIT DIET COKE IS THE ULTIMATE BLUE PILL GUYS

He fucking said he was bad with computers and got fucked on 2k year bs
Alex is our guy

Pizzatard spotted

If Alex Jones was really that far off the mark he wouldn't be targeted by shills and sjw haters every single day, but he is.

It's like Gran Moff Tarkin. The more he tightens his grip the more star systems slip through his fingers. And fuck off, the first SW movie was good for its day.

His peddles hysteria to get views. He has pushed the hysteria so hard he has become a parody of himself and everyone but the most ardent tin foil hatters know it.

Dropping the "ALEX JONES THE WORLDS GREATEST CON MAN" red pill is a bit silly.

Nobody takes him seriously, I just enjoy the memes

I remember when he still ranted on about the illuminati, and then switched to globalists and is now eve trying to name the jew.

The guy knows that his audience of braindead fucktards is going 14/88 and is pandering accordingly.

Globalist scum!

shut up globalist

Alex Jones works pretty hard every single day of the week and is very talented. He deserves millions of dollars, compared to Obama that worked maybe 125 days out of the 8 years he was in office.

youtube.com/watch?v=JF7P6OeHras

He also is a real investigative journalist compared to the others. He got started by sneaking into Bohemian Grove.

>Makes happening predictions that are constantly wrong.

So he's no different than /pol and yet, you're still here peddling bullshit. Hmm....

Alex has changed we have the documents!

Bump.