HAPPENING SOON. What is Kim's next move?

The Security Council unanimously stepped up sanctions against North Korea on Monday over the country's sixth and most powerful nuclear test conducted on September 3, imposing a ban on its textile exports and capping imports of crude oil.

>The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) is "ready to use a form of ultimate means", Han said without elaborating.
>>The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) is "ready to use a form of ultimate means", Han said without elaborating.
>>The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) is "ready to use a form of ultimate means", Han said without elaborating.

archive.is/yqoug

inb4 fires missiles into ocean

What else can we even sanction at this point

Nothing. He's always been this loud and mouthy. You're just now hearing about it more because the media hates Trump and use it to make him look bad. Otherwise, there's nothing new here - it's been like this for years.

North Korea is literally a non-happening.

oil embargo would be the final step, which russia and china prevented them from doing earlier today

>He's always been this loud and mouthy.
But now he has the proven nuclear arsenal (or is extremely close to having) to back it up, that's why i believe WW3 is on the cards soon.

remember that time when the Norks sank a South Korean warship and no-one really cared because they claimed they didn't do it?

σkυλί που γαβγίζει δε δαγkώνει
op is a faggot

Missiles incoming.

lol your alphabet is physics symbols

Kim Jong retard. All he can do is fire a few nukes killing civilians before the entire peninsula gets nuked to shit in retaliation.

Everything goes back to normal now

We have completed the circle again

>What is Kim's next move?
waste resources on nuke test
waste resources fire missile into ocean
threaten USA with annihilation
choose one

He wont fire, that would fuck everything up.

North Korea is China's lapdog and they're good at making it not seem that way. Belligerent Kimmy and Neutral China, two gook countries appearing to be total opposites.

If the US fires first because of missile tests, its WW3. North Korea is gone and all of Seoul is gone. From there it's most likely China and possibly Russia VS the US.

If NK launches a missile at Guam for example, there's no chance of war with China. They would love to see the US fall, but there's no chance of them retaliating because the US fired back in self defense. All of Korea is gone, but there is no WW3.

>but there is no WW3.
there would still be a China v USA fight over NK land = WW3

China is just using NK, Kim is a retard.

>North Korea is literally a non-happening.

you've swallowed the media propaganda pretty much totally if you haven't noticed how much N korea has been escalating under Kim's leadership

How cool is that right? Literally science comes out of their mouths. Greeks truly are better than other humans.

kim is a dumb faggot that doesn't know how to lead.

A good ruler would befriend both China and the USA.

Yep

Someone needs to shoot it down. That'll ramp up the tensions on NK's end.

>A good ruler would befriend both China and the USA.

Yeah, but you know how people are.

Vietnam is a good example of befriending a former enemy (though, they hate China), and they're much better off because of it.

It's because North Koreans haven't been exposed to living here like I have.

They're running on hate fumes but they're fumes.

With a little patience everyone can get along just fine.

I'm ready for war.

Gets means something will happen.

I don't care if I die or not I'm bored as hell I want something to happen.

Will Kek bless us?

>KCNA
>The world will witness how the DPRK tames the U.S. gangsters by taking series of action tougher than they have ever envisaged.

>taking series of action

They intend to do several "funny" things, not only one.

Had my tarrot read for a laugh and the tower inverted was on my near future line. I'm in the military too. Is it finally going to happen?

>They intend to do several "funny" things, not only one.
If we get WW3 i for one will be laughing

Based Kim is more entertaining than any soap opera on TV. Keep up the good work supreme leader Kim!

>A dog that barks doesn't bite.

Do any of you even have guns if these zipperheads decided to invade us?

People act as if NK couldn't destroy the world themselves with whatever they have. He doesn't HAVE to hit SK, Japan, or the US; destroying enough of his own country could start the eternal winter. That or he could start the Kessler syndrome.

Invade how you moron? With what navy? With what manpower? With what air support? The navy and air force can hold our shores even if the entire worlds combined might was brought upon us.

I learnt how to read Greek by doing physics without realising and by extension how to read Cyrillic

Nope but you're American, since when you have to worry about invasions?

China uses NK but doesn't treat them like a subordinate but a friend.

America uses SK but treats them much better then China, and SK will always be subordinate.

keen for winter 365 days a year

That fat autist is too much of a pussy to actually do anything. Happening confirmed to never happen. Check 'em.

Forgot to remove flag from last shit post...

are south koreans scared at all?

they probably all live in a perpetual state of disbelief and willful ignorance sparked primarily by a very real terror of reality.

Probably more eating

Were ready for this shit to be over with.

>implying cognitive dissonance.
We've been dealing with this shit for over 60 years. I'm sure one team of your airsoft role players could handle most of these retards.

Guys this isn't funny anymore

I'm ready to die for the Jew
FTFY

Could the WW3 start full scale destruction so I can go off from my boring life sucking job and start making signposts out of russians at winter?
But no it will not happen, nothing will ever happen.
Yes I rather serve as cannon fodder than be at my usual work.