JEWS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

JEWS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/10/american-apparel-dov-charney-sexual-harassment
unvis.it/theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/10/american-apparel-dov-charney-sexual-harassment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews aren't humans.

>implying goyim are even humans

this

this
Sup Forums can accept race realism, libertarianism, and ethnocentrism but can't take the simple redpill that Jews are always disproportionally on top because they are better than the goy

this is widely accepted these days
it's Jews themselves not talking about it that is holding that narrative to become more mainstream back

dat meme is dank af senpai

Jews are dying out

Jews aren't considered as human beings though

>jews
>human

back into the Oven you go.

Theyre at the top because they are more intelligent. But sadly they rely too much on their intelligence, and neglect morality. At least they do disproportionally to the average man. This is what fuels their hatred of anything holy. They view Christianity as pathetic dumb fairytales, and this is why they want to destroy the West.

They don't have enough empathy and good will imo. They're ok with handing out faulty loans, bribery, blackmail, suing people over technicality just make a buck and end a person's ability to provide for a family just like that.... and not to mention the child sacrificing and baby-eating.

I used to unironically think this, but now that I understand Jews better, I don't think so. They are super super super manipulative and do not care. I guess you could say it's intelligence, but when the goyim find out, we begin exterminating them. It might happen all over again in the coming times...

Pretty much OP
So what's that make us non human non sub humans then?
Aliens?

I agree. They need to move to their own land (madagacar plan anyone?) so the goyim can no longer exploit their great labors. We've been taking advantge of them for too long. They need to be free. On an island. With fencing round it. Electrified fencing. and patrolled by an international naval force.

>implying OP is anything but a shitposting mudslime

Don't buy into the meme. I used to think it too. They are just natural liars and con-artists. They fooled us because our own propaganda against Hitler demonized any notion of antisemitism, but we're waking up from it, it would seem.

glaube ich nicht , die meisten niggerJuden die ich bisher kennengelernt habe sind denkfaul , ideologisch verbohrt und ausgesprochen hässlich . oh yes - all kikes are ugly like fukk and often mentally challanged

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

True that, if all the countries in the world suddenly disappeared, except Japan, Israel and Italy. We would loss nothing.
Jew superior intellectual capacities will bring forth a new age of technological greatness. Robo-dongs, robo-legs, cognitive nano-enhacements so you can increase your IQ to 550.

Literally, the chosen ones.

Ok we hitler now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Jews are so pissed that they and their religion is dying out that they're desperate to bring white people with them as revenge for the Nazis.

>our own propaganda against Hitler
It's bigger than that. Our superior placement has made us soft, overly emotional and falsely compassionate. Jews and Chinks don't have that problem so they tend to excel collectively more than whites in many ways

(You)
(You)
(You)

Technology and science was making massive strides in the era before Jews took over the USA.... In these modern days where Jews rule, everything has slowed down. All kikes care about is lending goyim loans with really bad interest rates. That ia all they care about. Space exploration and technological improvements be dammed. Jews don't care enough about anything beyond shekels. They don't see value beyond money. Even if the world turned into literal ashes, the only thing that matters is the sweet sweet smell of shekels.

Kek, right on.

You can't put three muslims in a room without having three different fights. No way they can grasp "combined arms" which is why they get their ass handed to them every time.

Not true, Jews have been in the forefront of science for a long time.

White people just can't bring themselves to admit it, because it hurts them they are not the master race. Truth is, if Aryans were really the master race, then by virtue of the definition itself, they could have never been controlled, lied or subdued by Jews.

Whites built the modern world. Jews being at the forefront of Science is a meme. They just took over the science institutions and favor other Jews for rewards and accolades. It's a sham, just like everything Jew.

lol, Einstein stole or plagiarized most of his "great work"

The only reason you think Jews are leaders in the field is because they promote their own while pretending that european scientists and their innovations aren't worth paying attention to

>Whites built the modern world

No, Mediterraneans did. Which is why I included Italy in my list of country worth saving.
No, they are leaders in the field because they got there thanks to their superior intellect. You guys talking like this about Jews, is like niggers saying ''white devul'' ''muh opression'' ''muh slavery''.

Also, we lied to ourselves. WW2 propaganda was one of the biggest instances of shooting yourselves in the foot. We completely DEMONIZED antisemitism. You could not even think of it anymore. It shielded the Jews beyond all criticism. It's only now where things are so horribly shit that we can't deny it anymore and are breaking the Holocaust-meme conditioning.

True, WW2 was whites killing each other basically. That's how superior the master race is.

You mean Greeks? Lol that is antiquity my friend. I mean cars, skyscrapers, modern day printing, computers, Internet, microwaves, satellite dish, radio, television, movies, NASA, you name it. And that's skipping over the 18th and 19th Century achievements too in terms of industry (like electricity and phones and such). And reminder that things like Hollywood and movies were simply taken over by Jews. Just because they weaseled their way to the top of it today doesn't mean it was theirs to begin with. We created the modern day world, they simply co-opted it by being weasels, and like I said before, the WW2 propaganda was way too strong and gave Jews totally immunity to act like Jews.

Jews really do just reward each other. Nothing notable is really being done in science today, but whatever bullshit research some kike does that hardly anyone in the world will understand will win the most prestigious awards and accolades from other Jews. Everything about them is a total sham.

There are about 500 million whites in the world, and only about 15 million Jews. Of course white people have achieved more, but, I believe, that if the Jewish population historically was the same as the white population, they would have accomplished far, far more than what whites have. On average, Jews are superior to whites.

The idea that a race of inferior people could cunningly craft their way into the top, taking control of an alleged master race majority when they are few in numbers, it's not only bizarre, it's out right stupid.
Whites are in the world where they belong, because real life is the equalizer, the great arena. Niggers can't compete because they are impulsive and low IQ, Asians score better because they are smarter and Jews reign on top because they are simply the best.
I mean, change ''Jews'' for ''Whites'' in your arguments, and you are basically a fucking black lives matter activist.

Fuck you fegget jewboy nigger

I used to think this too. Believe me. It's not out of insecurity I reject this claim. I was ready to admit before that Jews must have a superior intellect, but studying the Jews more in depth leads you to find that they are just scam-artists. They are liars and thieves and conmen. Had there been a bunch of Jews all over the world... believe... they'd get nothing done. They survive by selling loans to the goyim at high interest rates... that is their one trick. That is it, lol. Beyond that it's blackmailing and bribery to weasel themselves into power positions and then hire more Jews into positions of power. They are nothing more than a parasitic race.

Nah like I said, the WW2 propaganda was too strong. You're just overlooking the significance of the Holocaust and what a big mountainous deal we made out of it. It literally gave jews an iron clad immunity to being scrutinized in any way. It's no surprise to me that advancemention in technology seemed to slow down after Jews became a bigger presence in America over the past 50 years. It's pretty much halting right now beyond smart phones and the tech industry. Jews are a sham. They're at the top right now but that's nothing a good old fashioned holocaust 2.0 can't fix. We should try it.

>I used to think this too. Believe me. It's not out of insecurity I reject this claim. I was ready to admit before that Whites must have a superior intellect, but studying the Whites more in depth leads you to find that they are just Imperialists and slavers. They are liars and thieves and conmen. Had there been a bunch of Whites all over the world... believe... they'd get nothing done. They survive by enslaving minorities at high rates... that is their one trick. That is it, lol. Beyond that it's blackmailing and oppressive systems of power to weasel themselves into power positions and then hire more Whites into positions of power. They are nothing more than a racist race.

Advancement*

See... it just doesn't work. Because we literally harnessed electricity, built cars, built skyscrapers, built rockets, microwaves, tvs, etc. etc.

Lol I get it though man, you're just some sort of non-white subhuman yourself ;)

Obviously, as I stated in my previous post, a race of 500 million will triumph in civilisation over a race of 15 million. You cannot prove that Jews are incapable of creating a lasting civilisation, because they merely do not have enough people, and land (Israel is certainly not rich in natural resources, nor is it large) compared to the rising superpowers like China. They are, without a doubt, the most formidable people in history. I could only hope their numbers are increased.

You are a wrong, Jews are better to Aryan men. They are smarter, more driven and cunning. Which is why the puppeteer the US however they wish, on top of controlling all the media. If the whites were so superior, this would not have happened to begin with.

If they are so master race tier why is it that they have such few numbers in the world? Is it because their only humanly contribution is leeching off other nations to the point they piss off the host nation and get exterminated or kicked out? They're just not master race. They're high functioning thieves, but that's it. The thief relies on the person he steals from.

You lizards get around

>tfw high functioning thieves have the most novel prices, control the US media and the US heads of state
Wew, so I guess the white race must be profoundly retarded if they let themselves get stolen from da inferior joos.

If we didn't screw up with WW2 propaganda, this wouldnt have backfired so hard on us. Our sin was lying profusely about a good man, Adolf Hitler. We turned him into a monster, and the devils in his nation were turned into saints. The Holocaust-meme was the greatest gift to the Jews. There is still a chance for us to turn things around though. I think it is possible to wrestle back control. Like i said before, we should try it.

at burning in ovens

yes

>If they are so master race tier why is it that they have such few numbers in the world?
One could argue that Indians are superior to whites for the very same reason.
>Is it because their only humanly contribution is leeching off other nations to the point they piss off the host nation and get exterminated or kicked out?
Stormfag detected.

>When your race is so superior that you get cucked by a population 33 times smaller than you

Always with the 6 gorillan

>Jews
>Human

Heh Kek

''We fucked ourselves yet again''

- Tales of the Mustard Race.

Benjis son strikes again
>Jews have green skin

Daily reminder

Other countries ought to follow suit.

Lol the Nobel prizes are a meme. Imagine today, some Jew physicist farts out some physics equations that only 7 people in the world really understand what it means (because they worked closely with him), and the committee will award him with the prize.... this is the Jews contribution to science. It is just memes. It's all just air. Like I said before, I used to think they were superior before as well, but upon close examination, they are just masters of the shill.

Media control and whatnot is because of WW2 propaganda, again, they were completely shielded for over 70 years. That's a long time to do a lot of dirty work like blackmail and bribery, two very important tools of the kikes outside of (((loans)))

If the jews are so smart, how comes 6 million are dead?

>Following the advice of a literal subhuman

>No country No longer
>Except fiat

Wew

kek

>Imagine today, some Jew physicist farts out some physics equations that only 7 people in the world really understand what it means (because they worked closely with him),
Brainlet detected. This type of retardation is what makes me ashamed to be white

>He says when 60 million whites died in WW2

Could he be any more Jewish
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/10/american-apparel-dov-charney-sexual-harassment
Oy vey..dunno how and can't be fucked learning about archiving but feel free too

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/10/american-apparel-dov-charney-sexual-harassment

You are delusional and it's not in my interested to lose anymore of my short time with you. See you around.

user, you don't have very good reading comprehension if that's the meaning you took from the first part.

I know feel you are not worthy of debate =[

Again lol WW2. The Holocaust meme is what we based American morals around post WW2. I'll just keep saying this again and again since it's not sinking through. The Jews would have been found out muuuuch earlier had we not absolutely demonized Hitler like we did.

Just for (You)

Well we actually were doing fine until we shot ourselves in the foot by demonizing a fellow white man, Adolf Hitler, in favor of the semitic high-functioning gypsies.

I don't believe it is too late to exterminate you though. The semite's shield is finally beginning to wane.

From the Jewish holy book, the Talmud ...

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

simple fact. Jews are better. you're in denial if you dont agree.

You said:
>If they are so master race tier why is it that they have such few numbers in the world?
It's not exactly a well formed sentence, is it?
>I know feel you are not worthy of debate =[
And now I know that you are just trolling.

You're not a white though.

Also, what I explained is the truth. The Nobel prizes they hand out today are just memes for Jews.

Jews fucked up actually
>Jewish subversion has turned us all into godless Jews
Now we da Jews and we are playing by the same rules (no rules) to compete with (((them))).
This is an unexpected but ultimately predictable outcome of playing dirty..eventually the slave learns the slave masters tactics and perfects them.
>student becomes teacher

>You're not a white though.
I am, unfortunately.
>The Nobel prizes they hand out today are just memes for Jews.
This is so pathetic that I can hardly say this; conspiracies are not arguments.

Oy vey another slide thread.

Jews often do call the literal truth a "delusion." Nothing stings Jews more than the truth. They're nothing but high functioning gypsies. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks, I needed that one!

Obama (drone strikes on wedding parties and divicive race bating at home) and Henry Kissneger (Vietnam architect and all round cunt) got Nobel peace prizes
>duh

You guys dont understand. The most white germans and white dutchmen are jews. I look aryan i have blonde hair. Blue/green eyes. But black chesthair and iam a jew but most people would see me as a nazi

It's very clear what I mean though... you're saying they are master race, but why does the master race have such few numbers? Is it because they are nothing more than functioning gypsies that lucked out with our WW2 propaganda turning them into eternal victims that they could exploit over and over again like an endless pit of self pity and shielding from any criticism?

Yes. Yes it is.

Tell us Jew boy what's it like knowing your Jewess's love that Aryan seed while they make you watch?

Do you beat off watching her moan getting that deep Aryan superior genetics, washing out that Mongoloid Khazarian inbreeding?

It turns you on and makes you hate yourself and us because of it doesn't it? Be honest mate we are anonymous here, we know

you invented c-u-c-koldry porn because it a Jewish fetish due to your massive inferiority complex's. Is that why you have to pay white skanks to do porn with blacks to get them to do what yours do naturally?

Made in Ireland

IT is because jews dont know they are jews

What's it like knowing your women are such slutty whores that love Aryan gene replacement getting rid of those hooked noses and feminine cracking voices and nigger jew fros? They want this big white cock Aryan seed deep inside fertile soil, to breed out the womanly features of kike pussies like you and they can't wait to rush out and get some superior Aryan cock am I right? What's it like knowing there will no Jew left in a few generations because of superior Aryan genetics entering the blood line?

see

Jews is biggest race in earth. But most white people dont know were they realy come from

fo sho

Yes, I'm perfectly fine with beginning extermination of Jews. 1 year ago today, I would have never thought of it, and still thought of Hitler as a baddie. The veil is lifting on us. I hope our numbers swell by at least dozens and dozens of millions more.

Iam aryan jew i dont Joke

Iam jew and i Only want to share love instead if hatred that is What you all need to learn

Does the truth literally burn you on the inside when you hear it, Juden? I hope we stick you in ovens soon, so we can match that feeling for you physically as well.

Tits or GTFO

>but why does the master race have such few numbers?
Quality over quantity.
>Is it because they are nothing more than functioning gypsies that lucked out with our WW2 propaganda
Jews were highly prevalent in banking, science, etc, before WW2, with the Rothschild banking dynasties and more. Hell, even one of Britain's greatest Prime Ministers (Disraeli) was Jewish, and he presided over a large portion of their greatest period.

I am white.

>G-guys.. c-calm down... w-were all Jews.. heh heh... c-can't you see??? *nervous wails*

Ovens kike. Ovens. And burning. And wailing.

Lol you not smart enough for me i al always in your back stupid animal behave