Wish I knew him better

> 4 years ago
> Be me, 18
> Live in Belgium
> Going to visit grandpa, family dinner
> Mom seems very uncomfortable about it
> I'm happy because I havent heard of him in years for some reason (8 years or smth)
> Thats weird because I remember him as a cool guy
> His wife died years ago
> Arrive there
> The house is gigantic
> Grandpa greets us
> He looks happy to see his daughter and her family again
> Go inside the house
> Richely decorated
> Old school
> Shit ton of things sculpted in ivory
> An impressive hunting rifle mounted on a wall
> Get to dinner with grandad, parents, cousins and stuff
> He's super cultured and funny
> Tell us stories like old people do
> Learn he was a banker in africa
> At this point my mom and her brothers look down in embarassment
> Grandpa goes into detail about it
> OhshitIgetitnow.png
> Grandpa explains how to differentiate a good nigger from a bad one
> Tell us how time have changed after we left Africa to these savages
> Uses "it" to refer to them
> Implies that we should start whipping misbehaving niggers again
> Family starts talking loudly around the table to interrupt him
> Mom wants to leave, dad follows her back into the car
> Proceed to blast my ears with some speech about acceptance for an hour until we get back
> Mfw my leftie parents couldn't handle the racism of an otherwise lonely, sweet old man
> Mfw my mom cried at his funeral

Any stories about grandparents/relativesthat went full Sup Forums in front of your family ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmP22Kanv3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

die domme negerkens toch

My grandma. The difference is, backed by my mother.
Here is a quote she told me once:
>you see user, around the world they use "racist" as an insult, but your grandma is a racist and proud of it. so if they ask you if your grandma is racist, you answer yes

My grandma refuses to ever shake hands with a nigger. They're "disgusting". I love racist grandparents and they love me. These people had to wait an entire generation to discuss racial stuff freely, because they'd be shunned by their own children.

Are you cousins cute?

> Grandpa explains how to differentiate a good nigger from a bad one
how?

Your parents are idiots, your grandpa probably had a hundred times the experience when it comes to Africans.

Sadly, I didn't really get any of those stories. Grandparents on my mother's side were dead before I was even born and on my father's side only my grandpa survived for long enough. But he was completely wrecked from imprisonment in Russia so you couldn't hold a conversation with him past very basic phrases.

My grandpa worked in south africa for years for a petrol company. He used to tell me stories of prank and shit they pulled on niggers, describing them as dumber than monkey.

He told me that he was a good guy tho, others there were treating them like animal but he often brought food to them, taught them to play football with a ball he had with him and was overall friendly with them.

Asking the real questions

Jou oupa was fokken badass OP.
Mag hy in vrede rus.

My dad doesnt like niggers either. He was in the army and spent some time in Africa rebuilding/helping. These fucking guys never even heard of crop rotation... My dad was helping this farmer (dad had farming knowledge) and told the nigger to put his money into manure (because surprise, manure makes your shit grow better). So the nigger does it and lo and behold, he has an insane harvest unlike he ever had before. Dad tells him to reinvest his earnings in more manure so that the niggers profits will be even bigger. The guy does it and has an even bigger profit.

Dad leaves at this point, and returned 2 years later. What did the nigger do? He spent all his profits on a Range Rover and flatscreen tvs. Back to square one. They never learn.

He told us that his trick was to ask one to do multiple groceries in a row while knowing the prices and see if they kept any change, and that most nigs were stupid enough to fall for it from a wide margin.
Didn't hear much else over the retarded screechings of my non redpilled family.

He sure had. He thought Africa was better left colonized, I can't really argue against that.

From what I understood he only mistreated "mishebaving" niggers because they deserved it.

Another story. My dad was helping to build a bridge over some shitty river. Dad shows them how it's done, he swims into the river with some buoy thing that has to be attached to the riverbed. He climbs out of the water, goes up to the niggers standing there watching and goes: very simple, your turn. So 2 niggers grab a buoy and jump into the river. They both drowned within 30 seconds. My dad is freaking the fuck out asking why they even bother jumping in if they know they cant swim.

Niggers are like children. You can teach them and supervise them but you can't leave them alone for a single second.

*One of his trick. Didn't have the chance to hear the others.

I wish I knew him better !

Just look at how Africa is atm
We kinda brought civilization there and they didn't learn a thing

They have no long term planning skills. When they can decide between immediate gratification or an even bigger payout at some point in the future, they'll almost always go for the former.

Also knowledge basically never sticks with them.
>have to supervise a computer lab project for students
>two black guys
>tell them in detail what they have to do
>very specific, even what the text editors that are available are called and so on, show them on the screen how it works
>write the most important things down, ask them if they got it
>they assure me they did

>come back half an hour later
>they haven't even managed to open the editor yet

I could have easily taught a group of 10 people how to do that shit in the same time I wasted on them.

C'mon what the fuck lol

>ive lived for decades in africa and this is how it is
>hurr durr let me tell you why you are wrong despite not ever having met a nigger in person

i hate these types of people

They also claim to be open-minded and call you ignorant

My sides.

I know mang.

It's what they've been programmed to do. We need to expell the damn parasite, man.

this is the problem with wanting so save white people because you seriously have to genocide half of those motherfuckers first since they are beyond saving

Glorification of intelligence and knowledge was a mistake. Now you have all these brainlets thinking they are the new Einstein and that they are infallible.

My grandfather named the Jew and instilled my hatred for Anglo race traitors and he cured a degenerate lesbian of her affliction and made her his wife

>Glorification of intelligence and knowledge was a mistake

Aka German Gymnasiasten Spasten who never meet a non german until they leave University (except for the token exchange students) and think they know shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kmP22Kanv3M
Isn't Africa being pillage now though?

My Uncle took me aside at Christmas when I was like 14 and explicitly told me not to marry a non-white girl or have non-white kids. Good advice desu.

>German Gymnasiasten Spasten

That is hardly a thing anymore, now that fucking everyone who can write their name is put through Gymnasium.

But yeah, I get what you are talking about. It's these faggots who have zero real life experience and whose only knowledge about the topic comes from literature, which will always carry the bias of the author.
And even in the face of undeniable superior knowledge they will still deny that they are wrong.
>coworker asks me how I always lose weight so quickly (end of winter is cutting season)
>tell her CICO
>tells me that's false and can't work

how degenerate does your family have to be where you don't see your grandpa for eight years anyway?

eurocucks disregard the family even when they don't

My granddad worked in congo in brazzaville with the rich politicians, the people where living in shacks while they lived in huge mansions.
he also was in kuwait when the hotel next to him got suicide bombed and saddam invaded.
he told us the muslim population there where gay as fuck because all the women where in the oil barons harems.
he has seen some kickass stuff

> Is all about acceptance
> Shuns my grandfather (who, again, seemed like a cultured and okay person) because of his racism
I'm ashamed of what's left of my family sometimes

I love hearing these stories

Its up to you to rebuild your family into something great. Marry a beautiful white woman. Tell her you love her every day while you pump kids into her and teach your kids that niggers and Jews are the enemies of humanity. Good luck.

Normalfags love this kind of drama over shit that doesn't even affect their lives.
They don't really know what to do with their time so they make up some irrelevant problems to waste their brainpower on.

>be thanksgiving last year
>Grand parents visit and we're all sitting outside talking
>Gandpa starts talking about how they would call bb guns niggershooters at the time
>also starts talking about how his dad used to have a maid in the 40s called niggerbetty
>niggerbetty would tell my grandpa to respect her cause she's a human
>his dad would straight up tell her he can talk to her however he wants to cause she's a nigger
I wish I could go back

I read posts from Finnish Sup Forums aloud to my grandma. She agrees with most of them.

My maternal side of the family consists of Marranos (crypto Jews that didn't leave in the XVI century). They did most of their business in Angola and Mozambique, doing things only a kike would do, like supplying niggers with rifles that they would later use to attack us. In return, we got diamonds, gold, and ivory.

My great grandfather, the one who put an end to this, has told me that I must not let the lineage die with me, but he stressed:
>Whenever I see a white person with a nigger I feel nothing but disgust

I lived with him my whole life until he sadly passed away last year. He's always badmouthed nignogs and mudslimes.

Most people who aren't super pro globalism agree with a good amount of stuff that is being said on Sup Forums. All you need to do is reword it in a more diplomatic way because PC has been drilled too heavily into them.

I would have loved to talk to your grandfather OP, I could not because they were already dead when I was born

Indeed.

Instead of saying Jew just say greedy bankers.

Instead of saying conspiracy say blackmail.

That's at least my rhetoric.

I name the Jew all day, call out migrants and such and my friends laugh it off.

I'm Portuguese and they are German.

It's a strange world.

I seen you post these stories before, I love it when you tell them!

Pretty much.
It always follows the same pattern of either replacing one slur with a more specific description (that essentially just labels the same group) or instead of going full red pill just pointing out some inconsistencies and then letting them come to their own conclusions.

I don't have to tell them that all the "asylum seekers" are fucking leeches. All I have to do is ask them why those people crossed multiple safe countries with the specific intention to get to Germany. If there's any hope left for them at all they come to the right conclusion by themselves (since it's a fucking obvious) and most people can't unsee reality once it's been exposed to them.

LOL my family is still against me or my sister dating niggers

I feel for you user. I cherish the conversations my grandpa and I have about what to do with misbehaving niggers.

Nobody cares jew

he was fucking badass op don't you worry

>Any stories about grandparents/relativesthat went full Sup Forums in front of your family ?

oh my grandad is weird because he hates black people so much but likes chinese ones and knows a bit of chinese

he mourns that you can't buy aboriginal hunting licences anymore and his only regret is they still exist. also he was raised by irish nuns and hated them. irish nuns are superstitous about snakes so he'd catch them and leave them all over the place.

i guess this isn't even a story because nobody disagreed with him about abos or nuns

My grandpa flew german planes, he died before I was old enough to understand about ww2

This, my mom hates how racist my grandpa is, but when I go over there, I'll purposely bring stuff like that up just to get him going on that subject. Especially Obama, he could talk crap about him all day.

Come home Alberto man

still remember how to differentiate???

>be me 8 years ago
>blue pilled 17 yo
>family tradition where the men go into the woods to find a christmas tree
>after getting back into the cabin, turn on TV to watch skiing championship
>Lindsey Vonn starts her run
>dads uncle says "She's a good skiier, but why did she have to marry that damn nigger" (Tiger Woods)
>all the other men nod and agree
>i tought to myself how rasict these men are
>fast foward to now
>agree with him more than ever
Thankfuly i live in a rural setting in a *mostly* white country, and the great majority of people above 50 years are redpilled as fuck. Feels comfy.

american corruption, they have to sell black males as something special because it's their own fault africans are in their country