Why is Holland so small?

Small minded people = small country.

It's crazy how it's so small that the entire country can be captured in a single photograph.

It was literally the fucking swamp areas of the Hapsburg Empire. Thus the name "the Netherlands." It only even became habitable once they managed to build dykes. It got rich after Jews moved there (when spain kicked them ot in 1492) and managed to grab a sizeable portion of the trade in negro flesh for themselves.

You're a fucking train ride away from all of european history and can't even be bothered to learn the basics.

There is probably a region in your country too that is small

Just like with ur dick and balls. Whitey

Genetics?

You're a white male!

Whe're not that small, just overpopulated with niggers.

Budget cuts

>You're a fucking train ride away from all of europe
Not since Brexit :^)

Or muslims, whatever

Why does Holland look comfy as fuck? There's no way its really that comfortable.

because its protected by dykes

It is indeed. Our ancestors did a really good job back in the days I suppose

Rhode Island

its so small i frequently forget where it is

What you are talking about. Your country is so fucking tiny.

But tbqh, the US seems more comfy to me. (at some places)

>Not since Brexit :^)
they have a 3 year window i think. The E-Jew could have been so comfey just for this reason if merkel didn't let the savages in from africa and syria. Right before 9/11, if you were 18 you could travel in Europe safe as fuck and see all the WW 1, ww2, etc.. battlefields. That's all gone now. I lived for Euro history and they destroyed it.

Only the rural areas on a nice day.

Kek

Didn't they find that guy working in a coffee shop or something

>Holland

Holland is just a part of the Netherlands retard.

Someone prevented them to be bigger

>when you live in one of the most highly populated countries on earth
>and that's after you made some extra land
seriously people have no idea how packed this country is

>Only the rural areas on a nice day.

Yeah I stayed in a place called Herkingen in the south on Goeree-Overflakkee, I don't think crime existed there, even the local shop had the till right next to the entance (literally), unscreened, unstaffed and with all the smokes and drink etc right behind it that amased me tbqh, would have bee SO easy for someonbe to take some and run, not me though because i'm not a scumbag .

Goes is pretty nice too and Ternauzen is ok too heard my first dude speak Flemish there that's a wacky fucking language

Best part though.

Implying you've never misused Britain or England

I've been in Ouddorp, in the west of Goeree. I've experienced exactly the same. I realy want to move to a place like that.

I have family in Petten. If you don't mind German tourists it's the ultimate Dutch place to be.

I hate this country

Small, дa yдaл.

Why? Where do you live?

Netherlands is extremely comfy to live it's just that we've lost complete control over the big cities.

I live 20 minutes away from rotterdam and i live in a 99% white village.

this, outside of the big cities we are the best country of all time

>mfw we had the entire Benelux
If we just gave the catholics more civil rights we might have been able to keep it all. + Taking Calais in First World War when we help the Central Powers.

If only they would throw out the fucking Muslims.

Agreed. I can still remember the first time I visited Rotterdam. Absolutely disgusting city. The Hague, Amsterdam and Utrecht are lost too. This is even worse than the Cyclocaust

africa is pretty big.
argument invalid

Ik ga volgend jaar studeren in 's-Gravenhage hoe geneukt ben ik

thierry for premier when??

Dat hangt ervan af of die niet afgeknalt wordt door linksgekkies

because they have yet to take back their rightful flemish clay

Never.

Ik woon in het Blanke Twente dus ik weet het niet. Brabant is nog redelijk gebaseert leek me.

Met een kankermongool als Theo er bij nooit.

Hij valt me steeds meer tegen die Theo 'rasmixen voor integratie' Hiddema.

>muh dick
only thing you nigger flag shills come up with

Als je niet zo'n ruraal mongooltje was dan wist je dat Hiddema dit soort dingen al jaren zegt

Waarom is er niks leuks te doen in dit kankerland. Waar zijn de cafes vol met mensen die game of thrones kijken bijvoorbeeld. Waar zijn de DnD groepen? Waarom is er geen kanker op meetup.com? Waar de fuck is iedereen? Waar zijn de fembots? Waarom is elk meisje een complete idiote kankerirritante normie. Waarom is elke jongen een tintje autistisch?

Waarom is er niks goeds te kopen in winkels. Waarom is alles zo duur, waarom zijn de salarissen zo laag.

Ze moeten dit hele land gewoon compleet ausrotten ohne genade

And you are small. What does that "kikkerlandje" reference actually refer to? France's little bitch?

Ik woon in niet de beste buurt van Breda, Ik zie alleen maar blank uitschot.

100% gelijk
er is maar een die dit kan oplossen

because we prevented it

the city's are full of niggers but small villages are great

>Brabant is nog redelijk gebaseert leek me.

Alleen Sint-Willibrord is gebaseerd, het volk wat daar woont is immuun voor het oestrogeen in de watervoorziening.

Sits there making a statement: "YOU DOWN WITH MTS?"

[spoiler]Ik ben nog nooit buiten Fryslân geweest.[/spoiler]

Your language is weird as fuck m8. Its cool though

Dutch (Lesser German) is unironically and objectively the ugliest language on the planet. We should be grateful for the Dutch however. They sold New Amsterdam to the British for the symbolic price of 1 Guilder. Imagine: The whole world speaking Freaky Deaky Dutch!

just fuck off subhuman

You first beta-faggot.

nice projecting, go back to cleaning toilets

Africa isn't a country

pls no bully polska
I really love your based catholic nation

a pole unironically calling dutch the worst language
at least you can pronounce it compared to your shit language.

looks like your average pole
we dont love poland, everybody is saying they are stealing our jobs

I can confirm the Netherlands is based,I lived in south Limburg for a 2 years.Also I did vacation with my friends a few times there.It was comfy as fuck to ride a bike through a beatiful landscape while being high.

It really is a paradise,maybe except bigger cities.Also dutch people are pretty based,like more relaxed germans without the autism.

How the fuck was a fully fledged Muslim enclave with its own fucking laws in The Hague even allowed?

Because you Dutch are aiming at much higher jobs and the drop-outs rather live off of welfare than actually clean library or railway station toilets. That's the reason you got your gastarbeiders in the early 70's too. And let's be honest. We are not going to be the monolithic nations of the past.

janken, janken, janken
we hebben alles wat ons hartje begeert. als je van Sup Forums afgaat en zoekt naar al die mensjes kom je ze wel tegen, en als je mensen niet als een autist gaat "redpillen" komt het ook wel goed.

we hebben niks te klagen, het verbaast me nog dat mensen op Sup Forums zitten te janken want we hebben alles al.

jesus wees een beetje dankbaar en doe iets voor jezelf, wees een volwassene, er zal niemand alles komen voorleggen

mietje...

ik dacht dat leerplicht nationaal was, en toch zo'n laag niveau

sjonge, jonge jonge...

>fucking pole

jesus christ who gave the buffer nation cucks internet?

Geen argument, koekoeksjong.

Because we were the first to break away from the Spanish Habsburg Empire. Europe used to be composed of many smaller counties, city states and regions. The seventeen provinces were just a little more independant than the mostly german-speaking habsburg empire so we decided to revolt.

Afaik it describes the weather more as frogs supposedly come out when it rains.
At least that's what I was told when I was young.

Neither amerika

That makes sense actually. And frogs are small.

Probeer eens je zolderkamer te verlaten knul.

when was this? we btfo the Schluchtenscheisser in 1291

Kom uit je slachtofferrol en ga anderen neuken!

>probeert niet eens een van mijn punten tegen te gaan
Lol.

get aids, dirty nigger

here comes even smaller aquafresh

Maar je weet de antwoorden toch zeker zelf ook wel. Zit je hier anders echt de hele dag aan te denken?

Well the Dutch Revolt started in 1568 although many parts of the holy roman empire were already largely independant. We officially gained our independance with the Peace of Westphalia which coincidentally also officially gave Switzerland it's independance, among many other counties and city-states.

I imagine its a combination of tectonic movements and poor war fighting.

Thats a real shame though. And before you know it, the niggers from the city will spread to the countryside. It's not going to be contained.

>It only even became habitable once they managed to build dykes. It got rich after Jews moved there (when spain kicked them ot in 1492)

wrong, the netherlands was always inhabited and pretty rich because of the Rheine

look up the "Blue Banana", the Rheine is the reason for all the wealth in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands

the worst language in the world is Arabic followed by French

don't forget the anglos
they fucked us over after the Belgian revolt

now the flemish are begging for us to take them back but the walloons won't let them, fucking idiots

Your fault for stabbing us in the back when you promised to unite with us.

Dutch can't hold a candle to these 2 languages. It's literally the ugliest on Earth.

>VVD, CDA, D66, PvdA and GroenLinks against referendum now
typical """"democrats"""", only care about what the people think if they agree

>we hebben alles wat ons hartje begeert

We betalen er grof belasting voor, meer dan de helft van je salaris over vorken voor een rukschuur van 30m2, wat een luxe

don't listen to anyone that says the big cities are lost, ok, maybe Amsterdam because of its rampant leftism, but the other cities have that same segregation that goes on in the USA except its the civilized vs the uncivilized, neighborhoods with asians+dutch+indians are comfy, other neighborhoods predominantly muslim (excluding some turks) are safe to walk through during the day but avoid at night
our police are comfy too, Antifa for example isn't really tolerated in the cities and if they break any minor law they get beat up like crazy (except for Amsterdam where they are free to do what they want), thats about all, kanker out

what are you talking about?

You allowed to smuggle outstanding volumes of weapons and military supplies from Europe to the American rebels through Sint Eustatius. You helped Washington defeat New York and England.

what does that have to do with the belgian revolution though